trial thread: 4/24/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is really sad...if this is an example of Arizona Courts in action Tammi and Elizabeth may both get off :(

I guess there was a field trip..the whole gallery just left.

Wow...check out that ring?
ring.jpg

Wow...check out that ring?
ring.jpg

yes, dears, look at my pretty ring, and it's real.... :floorlaugh:

ETA: wonder if flashing the ring is her version of Lindsay Lohan with the infamous painted fingernails????

yes, dears, look at my pretty ring, and it's real.... :floorlaugh:

ETA: wonder if flashing the ring is her version of Lindsay Lohan with the infamous painted fingernails????

I wonder if she ever had a ruby and diamond ring worth say..$20,000.00?
If so, I wonder if said ring was presented to EJ by whomever fetched Gabriel from her in SA as a means for EJ to know for sure that TPS had indeed sent this person or person's? :waitasec:

I think this witness is doing well despite this searing cross exam.

this officer is nervous as all get out ... wonder if this is his first court appearance as a sworn witness

while officer was attempting to view text messages on Logan's phone, the phone died ... had to wait for a replacement battery (?) to be able to view & hear messages - then photgraphed texts from elizabeth

contacted TS by phone but did not record convo

TS told officer last time she saw Gabriel & EJ was the 8th, last time she spoke to EJ was 26th

last got a text from EJ on the 27th

courtroom looks pretty empty ... wondering where all TS's church friends are ... she seemed to have a few supporters on FB

why would the officer refer to her as tammy rich in his notes? weird ...

He was a teacher before he was an officer..interesting

so the prosecution easily stipulates to evidence not yet admitted but the defence says he'd be "happy to go through the rigamorol" & the judge asks him what he means by rigamoral

and I don't know how to spell rigamoral ... don't think I've ever had occasion to learn how to spell that word lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth