IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
My question isn't so much about why LE may have kept this info from the Spierers, but why would the Spierers no longer want this guy's help? I wasn't clear whether the Spierers asked for him to come, or he offered. Regardless, if LE is withholding info, as appears to be the case, and this guy has discovered something (that LE also discovered), then why would they no longer want his help?

My question isn't so much about why LE may have kept this info from the Spierers, but why would the Spierers no longer want this guy's help? I wasn't clear whether the Spierers asked for him to come, or he offered. Regardless, if LE is withholding info, as appears to be the case, and this guy has discovered something (that LE also discovered), then why would they no longer want his help?

Is there any proof that help from a psychic actually amounts to anything? Not asking to be obnoxious, but is there any conclusive evidence that a psychic has helped to solve a case? Some vets on here might know the answer to this.

From what I remember... according to Gail on that radio show... 17th St? Also, I didn't remember dogs being involved in that "Blind Drive".

Gail did a "Blind Drive" in the Anthony case and alerted to the location where Caylee was eventually found. I think that drive is on video. Also, I don't think the dogs were involved.

From what I remember... according to Gail on that radio show... 17th St? Also, I didn't remember dogs being involved in that "Blind Drive".

Gail did a "Blind Drive" in the Anthony case and alerted to the location where Caylee was eventually found. I think that drive is on video. Also, I don't think the dogs were involved.

I saw this video, but I am always skeptical of things that come out after the fact. She could have 30 other tapes sitting in her closet, that hit on spots Caylee wasnt found at.

Is there any proof that help from a psychic actually amounts to anything? Not asking to be obnoxious, but is there any conclusive evidence that a psychic has helped to solve a case? Some vets on here might know the answer to this.

this psychic who is a lady btw, found the remains of caylee anthony, the same dog hit the area. the area was underwater so nothing could happen until it dried, but I don't think this lady is a joke at all, sorry!

Possibility #1
LS was headed for someplace in Smallwood (whether hers or someone else's) and this group, or part of this group was there hanging out.
Possibility #2
Encounter happened because of something at Kilroy's, and continued and escalated at Smallwood - maybe one or two people at Kilroys enlisting a group by phone at Smallwood?

Either of these is possible, I'm sure there are other ways to imagine this encounter.

And what was it about we've heard 2 stories:
CR's behavior towards LS
Drugs

?

c) Continuation of a fight that started at the Indy 500 . Which could possibly be related to a) or b) or something else entirely.

It has been known for LE to call in psychics on cases.

this psychic who is a lady btw, found the remains of caylee anthony, the same dog hit the area. the area was underwater so nothing could happen until it dried, but I don't think this lady is a joke at all, sorry!

What dog hit on that area? I do not remember a dog hitting on that area.

so, I listened to the whole radio show, but I don't know where to find the written info that was posted here

Room-mates Question:

I'm sorry, because this has probably been covered before, but:

Were JR's roommates ever questioned or considered POIs? Or had they alread left Bloomington for the summer? We hear rumors about his mysterious "guest" but never any mention of roomies.

Since this is a college-age crowd we hear about roommates for every other known (and even some suspected) POI and the victim herself. But nothing on JR?

That's a pretty big townhome for one college dude.

TIA for any info.

It has been known for LE to call in psychics on cases.

I know that there have been cases where psychics have been involved, even at law enforcements request. My question to everyone is- is there one case where it is reported or someone other than the psychic has gone on record to applaud them for their help in a case? Maybe I am a cynic, but I see this as a marketing ploy. Why dont the psychics ever predict a tsunami or hurricane or actually save a life. It seems like most of what I am finding on the internet about psychics involved with criminal investigations is very vague and is always well after the fact. The fact that Gale St. John drove through the area close to Caylee Anthony's family and picked a spot where caylee was found does not surprise me when she could have made a ton of different videos and the one she posts doesnt have a date. According to the article, the Spierer's didnt ask for this help. If Gale's involvement was not at their request, it looks an awful lot like a self-serving move.

What dog hit on that area? I do not remember a dog hitting on that area.

her dog, I believe Kimber. It's on the video. Of course the area was underwater but the dog basically went as far as it could and hit.

ok let's take the info from Gail St. John and put it together, 2 of her dogs hit the area, we then learned that the same area was hit by police dogs a few days before. have your doubts about psychics all you want, but dogs noses don't lie. they have no reason to. let's hope for a break in the case!

Room-mates Question:

I'm sorry, because this has probably been covered before, but:

Were JR's roommates ever questioned or considered POIs? Or had they alread left Bloomington for the summer? We hear rumors about his mysterious "guest" but never any mention of roomies.

Since this is a college-age crowd we hear about roommates for every other known (and even some suspected) POI and the victim herself. But nothing on JR?

That's a pretty big townhome for one college dude.

TIA for any info.

Rumor does have it that they were all gone for the summer. HT, in one story that ran in MSM, has reported that JR had a guest staying with him.

Wow, I hadn't remembered there being a dog. I will have to go and look at that video again... it has been a few years.

Remember the video of their PI in communication with a psychic near that area?

ok let's take the info from Gail St. John and put it together, 2 of her dogs hit the area, we then learned that the same area was hit by police dogs a few days before. have your doubts about psychics all you want, but dogs noses don't lie. they have no reason to. let's hope for a break in the case!

Dogs noses do lie. Airports are emptied, occasionally, because a dog hits on something that isnt there. People's cars are searched because dogs hit on substances that arent there. Without any knowledge of Gale's entire search. Without any dates or evidence that the dogs didnt hit on anything else, as well, I just cant take it as anything more than a grain of salt.

I do believe in the dogs, psychics, astrology, etc... I need to listen to that show again. I don't remember the dogs or maybe, that is a new video. I do hope they have a break soon.

Wow, I hadn't remembered there being a dog. I will have to go and look at that video again... it has been a few years.

Remember the video of their PI in communication with a psychic near that area?

haha yea, but that wasn't the same one and I really don't believe that he was talking to a "psychic" unless her name was casey anthony or jose baez (someone who knew where the body was).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie