17 y/o Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have certainly seen people on this website say "I don't care if their lawyer tells them not to talk, they should".

As in talk to the media, reach out to a victim's family, etc.

Yes, but most people do follow their lawyer's advice, whether we like it or not. That it what I meant. I have never seen someone completely ignore their lawyers and take matters into their own hands like this, especially someone who hasn't been charged with anything yet! Something is not right with George. I am very concerned.

Oh LAWD!! He hasn't been "emotionally stable" for a long time! That is why we are here NOW!!

MOO

Sonner: He contacted me by phone. Initial agreement I wd handle case pro-bono until charges filed, don't know how he got my name.

Did that lawyer just say "so that the Martins can begin completing the grieving process"
Since when is there a time limit on grieving ?

Oh, they have been working pro bono up until an arrest was made. That solves the $$$ issue.

Apparently, GZ is not doing well at all.. emotionally or physically. I think it's time for him to turn himself into a mental clinic. I wouldn't feel safe if I was there either.

Sonner: Spec Pros Office call was today, they wouldn't speak to him unless he had representation.

Uhrig: We frankly believe correct decision not to charge him, nothing we say today should change that.

Oh, they have been working pro bono up until an arrest was made. That solves the $$$ issue.

So if they were pro bono, then what was the donation site for?

Sonner: Spec Pros Office call was today, they wouldn't speak to him unless he had representation.

Uhrig: We frankly believe correct decision not to charge him, nothing we say today should change that.

That was very, very wise for them to not speak to them w/o counsel. If he is arrested and charged, they need to carefully protect their case.

Sonner: Won't even give him a COLLECT call. He's not local then.

Apparently, GZ is not doing well at all.. emotionally or physically. I think it's time for him to turn himself into a mental clinic. I wouldn't feel safe if I was there either.

I'm not worried about Zimmerman... I'm worried about the people around Zimmerman. What has happened here, with this case, came from issues Zimmerman had before this happened. I have said from the very beginning that he is not stable. The community needs to be protected from him, IMO.

So if they were pro bono, then what was the donation site for?

Wasn't it worded something like legal expenses if charges are filed?
Plus living expenses.

Sonner: Everything I've said I stand by, urge all media to look at all evidence that's out there, don't base decision on raw emotion. (Sorry guys I am missing a lot, hard to transcribe when on a conf call) Not sure how much therapy he's gotten in hiding.

If his ex lawyers have not had contact with him for the past couple of days and they do not know where he is then how in the world can they expect us to believe them when they say Zimmerman is still in the United States?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain