GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO I think that Kelli's family would not like Mike if he was abusive. Not always but usually you see the signs if someone is being abused. I think Mike just didn't know what she was doing. I think VOH has kept secrets for her because she has some that might not make her husband too happy. We already know that she does have a lot of friends. Look at her Facebook. The Froggy's world just seems like a world that she didn't allow Mike to be a part of.

Thanks, I RARELy get on facebook. I appreciate you guiding me that way!

Health & wellness check. The friend was likely someone from Kelli's unit, and once they realized she hadn't shown for work, was worried and wanted to make sure she wasn't ill or otherwise incapacitated. Hell, I'd say, "Yes, go check NOW!"

Seems I remember from the interview on JVM this evening, that MB stated that the Sargent called him (who is a mutual friend of he and KB he stated) and asked if he knew of her whereabouts as she had not shown for work, and asked if he could enter the apratment along with the apartment manager and he gave permission.

Making me wonder if the Sargent was at Froggys on Friday evening?

Seems I remember from the interview on JVM this evening, that MB stated that the Sargent called him (who is a mutual friend of he and KB he stated) and asked if he knew of her whereabouts as she had not shown for work, and asked if he could enter the apratment along with the apartment manager and he gave permission.

Exactly.....

Criminals do some very dumb things, andalso. We've seen a litany of them on these forums.

Maybe the craziest thing I've seen (and that's saying a lot) is Dee Dee Moore coming on this very Websleuths forum and posting under her own name in a very suspicious attempt to defend herself against news reports that said she was a POI in the disappearance of lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare. When posters here questioned her she even had the nerve to act like she was her 14 year old son, who had supposedly taken over her computer while she was in the bath or somewhere, posting to say what a great mom she was and how she would never hurt anyone.

It turned out that she had transparently stolen Abraham's money, killed him and even led a police informant to where his body was buried. She thought she was fooling everybody but she was so stupid and arrogant that all she did was guarantee herself life in prison.

That is super craaaazy dumb that she did that!
Yes, you are right... dumb people do dumb things! It could be just that was the best story he could come up with since he was seen leaving the bar with her.

VOH,
Was Nick the type guy who would be vocal about woman? I mean did you ever hear him talk about woman? Did he show interest in other woman? even movie stars that he would see on the bar television? Was he the type that would say things like, "i would hit that" or did he ever mention woman and his feelings towards them. You know what I am getting at with this. How did he talk about women, or did he ever talk about them in any manner. Not saying Kelli, any woman, even a woman from his past?

By the way I am ready...go head and say it....lol...TIA

Sorry andalso!

No Nick was not vocal about women. I never heard him talk about a woman or show interest in them. I was a bit shocked there was a female at the bar with him.

I would like to know, what do we know about MB's criminal background?

Sorry andalso!

No Nick was not vocal about women. I never heard him talk about a woman or show interest in them. I was a bit shocked there was a female at the bar with him.

A female at the bar with him meaning Kelli?

I tagged the post # Oliva / mom media , where Kelli's mom talks about what LE had told her ,they got the information from Nick ,so it is still Nicks word.

Exactly. And that rings so odd, truly odd. If she didn't want to get out of the car, why did he let her get out of the car.

More like Nick spooked her after he did something that made her uncomfortable, and she wanted out then, but she appealed to him to, "Just drive me home, okay?" But, he didn't.

That entire story stinks more than pig fertilizer on a steamy summer day.

Exactly. And that rings so odd, truly odd. If she didn't want to get out of the car, why did he let her get out of the car.

More like Nick spooked her after he did something that made her uncomfortable, and she wanted out then, but she appealed to him to, "Just drive me home, okay?" But, he didn't.

That entire story stinks more than pig fertilizer on a steamy summer day.

But did you ever hear Nick in an interview say that Kelli did not want to get out of the car? I haven't. So where did the mother hear that....
That is what I cannot get my mind wrapped around...

WOW...I mean WOW. He stayed away from women that much?

I wonder if Kelli maybe got the vibe that NH wasn't into women, and perhaps she thought he was gay and thus she was not threatened by him or worried he would hit on her. Oh my, little did she know.
I feel so horrible for what happened to Kelli.

VOH can you say if her friend from Florida was at the bar the night/morning she goes missing.
Thanks

But did you ever hear Nick in an interview say that Kelli did not want to get out of the car? I haven't. So where did the mother hear that....
That is what I cannot get my mind wrapped around...

NH probably gave LE that story when being questioned, and LE shared it with KB's family to determine if they could shed light on who may have spooked her.

VOH,
Me again...lol.
So Kelli was a frequenter turning into a regular.
Nick was at the bar all the time.
But yet you say you were shocked to see him at the bar with a female.
Well they have been at the bar on the same occasion before I am assuming, i mean really. So I have this sneaking suspicion that Kelli was not there with him as her DD. That is why the bar tab had his name on it. That is why he was her go to guy when she was ready to go home. And that would be why there would be no other friends there. Kelly was with him, but....in her eyes it was a developing friendship, not a date. But this was evidently a very rare thing for Nick, hence to him it was probably a date. She left without paying her tab, so that gives me the idea she felt it was covered. Nick does not sound wealthy to me, for him to pay for her night, I am taking this as a big deal to him. It is obvious for one reason or another Nick noticed her, he took interest, heck he asked her if she was married. I think her tiny stature might sadly have been the attraction to her. Plus she sounds from all accounts, playful, silly, and I bet although a mature soldier, when she cut loose she was probably a blast.

I am not getting the correlation. Can you elaborate please? Is this the guy on the missing persons report?

Kinda tough to clean up with the building manager along for the visit... :waitasec:

Perhaps I am slow, or missing something, but how does a military guy who called looking for Kelli, request permission to check apartment for her - with the building manager no less - move to the top of the hinky pile at first mention of him?

Not every person mentioned can becomes an immediate suspect, do they? If so, I need to tweak my logic meter. :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine