The Front Porch

Status
Not open for further replies.
And wasn't Shane "new" to the neighborhood ? We have NOT heard from Shane himself -- just like we have NOT heard from Deb's neighbor Samantha B -- who spent the evening on The Front Porch with Deb the night Lisa went "missing" ...

Respectfully snipped by me.

I'm using your post as a jumping off point to post all of the information available (to the best of my knowledge) RE: Jim Spellman's conversations with Shane Beagley, for anyone who is interested.

JVM November 8th

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1111/08/ijvm.01.html

JIM SPELLMAN, CNN ALL-PLATFORM JOURNALIST: We have another person on the scene here as well as Dane. We have a man named Shane. Now, this whole time we`ve known that Deb Bradley, the mother of Baby Lisa was out on her porch drinking with her next-door neighbor. We know -- now know that for at least an hour and a half of that time, a third person, a man named Shane, who was two doors down, had joined them. He wasn`t drinking, he tells. He would join them, smoking cigarettes, but it certainly changes the tableau of that night. He says he didn`t see anything. He says Deb Bradley didn`t check on the baby during that hour and a half time. But that really changes what was going on right here behind me that night.

https://twitter.com/#!/jimspellmancnn

Tweets from November 8th, 9th and 10th:

@jimspellmanCNN: the new neighbor, shane, says he didnt see anyone using a phone

@jimspellmanCNN: Shane, a man who just moved onto the block says he spent 1.5 ish hours with DB and neighbor on stoop.

@jimspellmanCNN: I asked Shane if the lights were on or off when he came out around 10:30 and he said he didn't notice.

@jimspellmanCNN: he says he didnt see anything that night.Says he came out around 10:30 ( no exact times) but only for 1 cig at that point

@jimspellmanCNN: Shane tells me he came back out of his place around 10:30 ( no exact time) and smoked a cig and chatted with neighbor

@jimspellmanCNN: earlier he was out on DB stoop with both ladies from ROUGHLY 7pm-8:30pm. No exact time. He says they were drinking he was not

(responding to a question RE: did shane go inside his own home)
@jimspellmanCNN: sorry...yes. He went into his home, or to be more accurate his grandmothers house where he is staying.

@jimspellmanCNN: DB did not mention Shane publicly to my knowledge. Don't know what she told investigators.

@jimspellmanCNN: shane moved in about a week and a half before Lisa disappeared per my conversations with him.

@jimspellmanCNN: shane tells me it was the first time he met them

@jimspellmanCNN: he says he didnt see Lisa at all. Not sure about other kids.

Tweets from January 25th:

@jimspellmanCNN: Shane told me that they were on Deb's porch as widely reported and then later he came out for a last cigarette...

@jimspellmanCNN: and he stayed on his porch and the female next door neighbor stayed on her porch and they chatted across the yard. Thats what..

@jimspellmanCNN: he told me

Jim's WS posts on Shane:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7543755&postcount=36"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Questions for CNN reporter Jim Spellman - Q & A Only **NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE**[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7606535&postcount=113"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Questions for CNN reporter Jim Spellman - Q & A Only **NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE**[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7606953&postcount=117"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Questions for CNN reporter Jim Spellman - Q & A Only **NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE**[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7613337&postcount=132"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Questions for CNN reporter Jim Spellman - Q & A Only **NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE**[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7613441&postcount=138"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Questions for CNN reporter Jim Spellman - Q & A Only **NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE**[/ame]

James Brando, Samantha Brando's (now ex) husband stayed at a friends house, not Shane. :) Shane was on the stoop/porch with DB and SBrando for about 1 and 1/2 hours that night.

I continually get those two confused...lol. Thanks! :)

I would take Jim Spellman's word any day over Ron Rugen's. Just my thoughts...

I think we all would. However, the point i was trying to bring out was that even though Jim is reporting it, whos to say the person telling Jim is credible?

I am not sure exactly how i feel about this information, anyways.

Respectfully snipped by me.

I'm using your post as a jumping off point to post all of the information available (to the best of my knowledge) RE: Jim Spellman's conversations with Shane Beagley, for anyone who is interested.

JVM November 8th

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1111/08/ijvm.01.html

https://twitter.com/#!/jimspellmancnn
[/url]

Respectfully snipped by me :

:tyou: :tyou: askfornina !

And Wow ! How you keep up with all this info is amazing !

Front porch:
house.jpg

Snipped to Show Photo of Deb's "Front Porch" :

Hmmm ...

Does anyone know IF there is a photo of the neighbor's porch ? I do not recall seeing it and would like to see it ...

TIA !

"Front Porch" sounds like it could be an amazing article in Southern Living Magazine, especially with the two pictures posted above of the neighbors' porches. Open, friendly neighborhood, where it appears owners have even expanded their porches almost into a patio experience to greet and entertain one another. I like this picture.

There's nothing wrong with that at all. Unless, I guess, if you're sitting on the wrong porch at the wrong time with too many free spirits.

No matter how innocent one might be, you have to admit you'd be opening yourself up for big time criticism of your values if you left your sick baby next door to do a little socializing. Especially if you couldn't remember everything that happened and you woke up the next morning and your sick baby wasn't there.

Wouldn't you even be questioning your own values yourself and begging, really begging, for help from the public and law enforcement to help you find out what happened to your precious baby . . . forever and ever and ever?

Front Porch time (no matter if it's yours or next door) with the socializing, drinking and smoking is not a bad thing in and of itself. But if it is a greater priority than your children ~ it can exact it's own cost.

I just hate that Baby Lisa had to pay that cost, too.

What I'm wondering is can't it be both?

One thing we have all wondered about is when SB put her child to bed. This is all just speculation, but my thoughts are. . .is it possible that they were in front of DB's home while the boys and SB's daughter were in the house watching the movie. SB#2 spends time with them there until 8:30ish. I could see SB retrieving her daughter at that time and taking her home to put to bed. Is it possible that DB went with her, since the older boys were still in her house (if something happens the boys are old enough to come get her)? SB puts her daughter to bed and her and DB continue their "adult time" on SB's porch.

This makes sense to me. Logically, they would want to be on SB's porch after SB's daughter was put to bed, because the daughter would be too young to be alone for SB to go back to DB's porch. But with the boys being older, they might think it was ok to be on SB's porch, because it's really close and the boys could easily come and get DB if they needed her for some reason.

MOO

Logically, they would want to be on SB's porch after SB's daughter was put to bed, because the daughter would be too young to be alone for SB to go back to DB's porch.

except lisa is even younger than SB's daughter... and she was "sick"... (if she was still alive that is)... so you'd think DB would want to be near her house and sick baby...

and thank you ladies for the pics of the front stoops... wish i had one to sit and drink wine on :D

except lisa is even younger than SB's daughter... and she was "sick"... (if she was still alive that is)... so you'd think DB would want to be near her house and sick baby...

and thank you ladies for the pics of the front stoops... wish i had one to sit and drink wine on :D

I agree, but I think DB's thinking might have been that the boys were there at the house. . .so BL wasn't truly "alone".

Personally, I can't think of anyone wanting to sit on that hard cement porch of Deb's. Looks very uncomfortable to me. Unless they drug some lawn chairs around there.
No one else would know except the ones who were there but LE can't confirm it because they weren't there, either.
Ok, back to lurking.

Personally, I can't think of anyone wanting to sit on that hard cement porch of Deb's. Looks very uncomfortable to me. Unless they drug some lawn chairs around there.
No one else would know except the ones who were there but LE can't confirm it because they weren't there, either.
Ok, back to lurking.

BBM

I know I wouldn't, it's all about comfort. They had nice chairs on the back deck, no, there was a reason for this display...MOO

What's interesting is that DB claimed she essentially got *****faced. And while I don't care if she was in the front or the back (seems pretty easy to fact-check), my question is: who gets trashed in the front yard where everyone can see you? What I find most interesting is that the BACK PORCH would not only have been right next to Lisa's room, but also the boy's room where they were supposedly watching a video.
Wait, what were DB's words when she couldn't find Lisa? She didn't want to look in the back yard because she was afraid of what she might find? Seems to me like she was avoiding the back yard all night. IMO

OKay, I probably typed that last bit too fast :) What I was trying to say is that adult time or no, you would think that with young kids in the house you'd still want to have some kind of basic supervision. Why would you go on the front porch where you couldn't see or hear them (also where if you got obnoxiously drunk you'd probably get a complaint called in)? By sitting on the back porch, she could have left the boys' window open and would have been able to at least keep an ear out for what they were up to. It does seem that given the circumstances, she did her best to avoid being on that back porch, even though it would have prevented the children inside from having absolutely no supervision whatsoever.

What's interesting is that DB claimed she essentially got *****faced. And while I don't care if she was in the front or the back (seems pretty easy to fact-check), my question is: who gets trashed in the front yard where everyone can see you? What I find most interesting is that the BACK PORCH would not only have been right next to Lisa's room, but also the boy's room where they were supposedly watching a video.
Wait, what were DB's words when she couldn't find Lisa? She didn't want to look in the back yard because she was afraid of what she might find? Seems to me like she was avoiding the back yard all night. IMO

BBM I will never forget that phrase!
Yes did baby Lisa fall off the deck?
Unsupervised..........looking for her mother????:banghead:

I wonder if DB had the baby monitor with her?

:seeya: Your post about the baby monitor made me think of something else ... FWIW ... LOL !

IF -- IF -- DB and neighbor were on the neighbor's porch that night, I wonder IF Deb brought her "box of wine" over there with her while she was on the "neighbor's porch" ? Or, did she go back into her home and re-fill her glass ?

:moo::moo::moo:

BBM I will never forget that phrase!
Yes did baby Lisa fall off the deck?
Unsupervised..........looking for her mother????:banghead:

BBM: :eek::eek::eek:

Now that is an interesting "possibility" !

And yes, DB's statement : that she did NOT want to look into the backyard because she was AFRAID of what she MIGHT find ...

:waitasec: So ... your baby is "missing" and you do NOT want to check the backyard ? Hmmm ... now WHY is that, Deb ?

:moo: :moo: :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member