*DEVELOPING*CO Shooting at Movie Theater #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is likely going through the minds of the parents of the alleged Colorado shooter?
Very often it goes in one of two extremes. Either parents get overwhelmed with feelings of shame or feelings of guilt. It is often said that no one can break your heart as much as your own child. There is a great deal of truth to that especially when you have been watching a child, for whom you had great hopes and who had a brilliant mind, slowly losing his or her grip in reality.

When the tragedy occurs, there is often self-incrimination of ‘I should have done this and I should’ve known’ [on the part of the parent]. This happens especially when you’re dealing with [a child] who may be more paranoid. In general, the more paranoid and less in touch with reality a child like this is, the less likely they are to communicate any specific plans to the parents. Instead, [you have] a feeling of general apprehension that you’re watching someone deteriorate and move out of any social reality.

more at the link. Interesting read, imo

http://healthland.time.com/2012/07/20/qa-understanding-the-mindset-of-a-shooters-parents/

ITA, maybe the parents were helping out with school and rent, but everything he used in the attack was very expensive and how did he even get ahold of some of it? I think it's possible someone or group was backing him, but anything's possible. I pray it's just him, but from college student to radical terrorist, I don't know. I don't care what anyone wants to call him, he's a terrorist. On top of that multiple buckets of ammo in his apartment, that's not cheap by any means.

Credit cards?

I know he is an FF/medic, that's what I was getting at. I understand people respond to emergencies and tragedies in different way ways, I was only posting my unprofessional opinion.
I was the same way when my mom died. It sucks! As a nurse I go on auto pilot apparently ~ unless it's my kids!
Took FOREVER for it to "hit me"... 12 years later it still "hits me" randomly
4-10 times a month?
I don't have siblings... but my ♥ breaks for this guy!
He is clearly in "medical mode" God Bless Him!
moo

Didn't see if it this was reported here.. TMZ says Redditors apparently found his AdultFriendFinder account, complete with pictures of him with red/orange dyed hair

So the local SD newspaper (www.utsandiego.com) has decided effective today to start charging for their top news stories! I read this site EVERYDAY since I'm a former resident - want to stay up to date. What BS. I never understand newspapers that make you pay for a subscription because you will always find the story somewhere else for free.

Didn't see if it this was reported here.. TMZ says Redditors apparently found his AdultFriendFinder account, complete with pictures of him with red/orange dyed hair

Ya, go back to early/mid night postings here and you'll see all the pics and his account info. It was posted here before it was on all the MSM.

Whoops looking back the adult site was addressed. So many things to keep track of in such a fast moving thread!

I'm convinced it's him on the site, and he looks more deranged than ever. Strange this is the only 'social' media site he's been tracked to. Also strange he made the profile just a few days prior..

This guy just didn't snap and decide to do this obviously. I would have given him a 9.9 out of a 10 on an assassin's trait scale. I bet he has every trait that an assassin personality has. I know I am not using the right words. But, I hope y'all get my point. He's someone you could look at and say, he's "off." And honestly, I would have turned around and grabbed whomever was with me and went the other way, if I ever seen him. We have intuition for a reason.

I don't care what his motive was. To me, that doesn't matter, because he's not going to have to be responsible anyway. Everyone is concerned about his rights, well, give him his due process and nothing more. He did this because he wanted to, he didn't need a reason. Make sure his rights aren't violated and stick him in Florence with the Uni-Bomber where we never have to hear about him again.

He needed the hydrocodone to get his nerve up to go kill people. No different than an alcoholic. Just a different drug of choice. Now, because this idiot decides to do this, people like myself who have to take pain meds in order to have any quality of life because of a disease won't be able to get them.

What makes me the most angry is, the victims have no rights. And neither do their families.

Trust me, there are people that KNEW what he was going to do. He didn't just go under the radar. They might not have KNOWN at the time, but they KNOW now....

JMO, IMO, :moo:

Looks like he used screen names 'ldmaster' and 'classicjimbo'. He's been on lots of gun forums, dating back to 2006.

Here's a profile, location says Germany. I found another profile elsewhere, location also said Germany, but listed age as 24. I think these could be him as well. This one has some techno music. http://soundcloud.com/ldmaster ETA: Both techno songs play for about 45 minutes. I wonder if this is what was playing? Do we know how long the music was blaring??

Useful and kinda creepy. I just peeked myself and thankfully my name is so common it doesn't appear. :woohoo:

you didn't do an advanced search.... "refine" search
You will find yourself! If you don't :rocker:

Useful and kinda creepy. I just peeked myself and thankfully my name is so common it doesn't appear. :woohoo:

Now we all know your last name is Smith. First name Jane. LOL

Just Kidding. LOL

IMO this Aurora massacre was probably inspired by the norwegian massmurderer/terrorist Anders Behring Breivik.

And I see it as the same type of terrorist attack as Anders Behring Breivik commited.

James Holmes's aganda was probably not the same as Anders Behring Breivik's, however it is as if JH used Breivik's deeds as a recipe for his own horrible deed.

There are SO many similarities:

Both targeted a location with potential young people-victims.

Both choose to kill as many people as possible.

Both had parallel second crime scen/location involving bomb/bombs.

Both used timer mechanisms
ABB: for the car bomb in Oslo city
JH: to stop the techno music playing in his apartment at precisley 1AM.

Both used several simelar weapons, example; both had 2 Glocks each.

Both pretened to be somthing they were not:
ABB: a policeman
JH: a moviegoer

Both used more than one outfits throughout their crime.

Both wore bulitsafe west.

Both wore a specific black outfit:
ABB: Black ballistic outfits.
JH: Black police outfits

Both had a fantasy identity:
ABB: belive he is "knight Justiciar grand master" of a Templarorganisation
JH: The Joker (villain in the Batman saga).

Both used Hyundai cars, different types but both Hyundai brands,
ABB: possibly grey
JH: white .

Both took drugs in the hours before the attack.
ABB: steroid ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin before his rampage
JH : reports that JH had taken 100mg of Vicodin about two and half hours before the shooting.
Some have stated that it in fact was 100 mg of hydrocodone, the actual narcotic in Vicodin. Time will tell I guess.

Both used music as a part of their crimes.

Both used long time planing the crimes.

Both highly intelligent.

Both was "under the radar", neither had criminal records.

Both surrended calmly, willingly.

Both massacre commited in July:
ABB: Jul 22, 2011
JH: Jul 20, 2012,
JH: massacre was 2 days short of ABB's 1 year anniversery.

Both had high numbers of victims:
ABB: victims all together 102, 77 died, 25 wounded
JH: victims all together 71, 12 died, 59 wounded.
However JH probably inteded to kill many more but his amo round jamed, which saved lots of lives.

Additinal info of interest concerning this theorie:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...s-to-make-himself-strong-before-shooting.html

Breivik had referred to other “cells” outside Norway that were ready to follow his example.
“He says there are two cells in Norway and others from the Western world,” Mr Lippestad said at a press conference in Oslo.

It's going to be interesting to know what JH's motive/inspiration was.

Personaly I do belive that, one way or the other, some kind of manifesto/explanation from James Holmes, will appear soon.
It might even already be out there somwere, its possible that it has just not been found yet...time will tell I hope...

That's very interesting. I wonder if Holmes was celibate as well. That's the almost universal characteristic all these spree killers seem to share.

Now we all know your last name is Smith. First name Jane. LOL

Just Kidding. LOL

Funny! I just did a random search in a random town in Kentucky... there were 3 Jane Smith's

pipl is a good search too!

you didn't do an advanced search.... "refine" search
You will find yourself! If you don't :rocker:

I did. :) Using my age and city too. Seriously my name is that common. I searched the first couple hundred and that's good enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni