WY - Edward Eugene Harper, FBI Nabs A Top 10 Fugitive Child Molester, 2009

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
I searched and didn't see any threads on this.

Link

Way to go boys and girls!!

art.harper.booking.mugshot.jpg

That is one SCARY *advertiser censored*!!

By Jim Spellman
CNN

WASHAKIE COUNTY, Wyoming (CNN) -- In the predawn darkness the agents switch the federal plates on their vehicles to local Wyoming tags and check they have no other signs showing they are from the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

They want to give the impression that they are fish and wildlife officers, certainly not what they really are -- an elite squad in search of one of the FBI's 10 most-wanted fugitives.

Their target lives eight miles up a dirt road in the Big Horn mountains of Washakie County -- and he is also not what he seems.

For the past few years Edward Eugene Harper has been tending a flock of sheep in the semi-wilderness of the region. But 15 years ago he failed to turn up for a court appearance in Mississippi on charges he had molested two girls, aged 3 and 8. He'd been on the lam ever since.

:clap: Thanks steely!

BTW, if you like FBI stuff [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Special-Agent-Front-Lines-Woman/dp/0786867078/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1248718712&sr=8-1"]this book[/ame] Is a great read!

51GA66JD1JL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA240_SH20_OU01_.jpg

This guy is what I always used to think a pervert looked like. It would make it so much simpler if they all looked like this. Unfortunately usually they just like the helpful man next door.

15 years. That is a long time to live on the run. I bet he thought that enough time had passed that he didn't have to worry anymore, as long as he stayed in the hills and kept to himself. Guess he thought wrong.

Link

By Jim Spellman
CNN

WASHAKIE COUNTY, Wyoming (CNN) -- In the predawn darkness the agents switch the federal plates on their vehicles to local Wyoming tags and check they have no other signs showing they are from the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

They want to give the impression that they are fish and wildlife officers, certainly not what they really are -- an elite squad in search of one of the FBI's 10 most-wanted fugitives.

Their target lives eight miles up a dirt road in the Big Horn mountains of Washakie County -- and he is also not what he seems.

For the past few years Edward Eugene Harper has been tending a flock of sheep in the semi-wilderness of the region. But 15 years ago he failed to turn up for a court appearance in Mississippi on charges he had molested two girls, aged 3 and 8. He'd been on the lam ever since.

MY BOLD

He's lucky sheep can't talk. I bet they'd have plenty of bad things to say about this pervert too!

MY BOLD

He's lucky sheep can't talk. I bet they'd have plenty of bad things to say about this pervert too!

OMG, this is really umm...:eek:

Man walks free after sheep refuses to testify

Monday, July 30, 2007

sheepPA180406_175x125.jpg

A sheep like this couldn't take the stand

A man who was accused of having sex with a sheep has walked free after the animal was unable to testify.

The man, from Haaksbergen, near Utrecht, the Netherlands, was reported to police after a farmer caught him having sex with a sheep.

But the case was thrown out of court as the sheep couldn't take to the stand to testify it didn't want to have sex and had suffered emotional stress.

Under Dutch law, bestiality is not a crime unless it can be proved the animal didn't want to have sex.

'Short of putting the sheep in the dock, at the moment these perverts cannot be prosecuted,' said animal rights campaigner Jos van Huisen.

Minister of Justice Ernst Hirsch Ballin has said he plans to change the law to make bestiality a criminal offence.

Or maybe him.

Man arrested for sex with sheep

Reuters

April 05, 2007 01:27am

A MAN has been charged with breaking German animal protection laws after he was caught on camera having sex with sheep.

The sheep's owner became suspicious last year and installed video surveillance equipment which filmed the 44-year-old in the act, police in the western region of Suedhessen said.

“He admitted sodomising the animals and had no explanation for his actions,” spokeswoman Christine Klein said.

The man, who is a Turkish national and lives in the town of Gross Gerau, faces a jail sentence of up to three years or a fine.

I'm curious to see if the video hit Youtube but I really don't want to see it! :puke:

Maybe this guy

nativity_sheep_103824a.jpg

O Come All Ewe Faithful ... sheep like this was allegedly attacked after appearing in nativity scene

A MAN has been arrested after allegedly bonking a sheep which was part of a nativity scene in a funeral shop. Cops claim Joey Armstrong, 29, was caught after he broke into a shed that housed the animals used in the live festive display in Charleston, in the US state of West Virginia. He was charged with trespassing, destruction of property and cruelty to animals and is in jail pending bail. It is understood he could also be charged with bestiality.

Link

By Jim Spellman
CNN

So, did this perv go "on the lam" or did he go "on the lamb"?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell
Back