NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmbo

I thought it was just me teh, I think I may be a bit punch drunk. Comes from juggling RL while keeping a window open and popping back and forth betwixt the two. sigh

A few questions still lingering for me:

1. If EB was using Zahra's disability to scam $$ from people, why get rid of her?

Great question. I do not have a clue, except if she were using Zahra to scam people on the internet, having pictures and a couple of fairly recent media stories about her may have seemed like enough for a while? But somehow I don't think EB was worried about ruining her meal ticket when she was abusing Zahra...

2. Why did LE take the fridge apart? :(

Someone please help me out with this too! I don't want to think what I'm thinking. Didn't LE dismantle it in the backyard? If it were for forensic evidence I don't think they would have done that?

3. Is there a Monte Carlo missing, and if so, is LE actively searching for it?

Question of the weekend.... :waitasec:

Sorry guys my fault. I was just trying to get a few laughs. It has been so depressing here lately.

I will leave ya'll to carry on without me. My pillow is sounding really good bout now. I should at least try.

Here's hoping for a perfect day tomorrow. I wake up and it is announced that the GJ is going to be considering, among other cases, murder charges in the Z case. Let us further imagine that LE has scads of evidence upon which to base the DA's case.

Off to dream a little dream.

ok, we seriously need some news updates tomorrow because my screen has been wiped too many times tonight!

*sigh* Carry on.... ;)

lmbo on that note pondering . . .

lmbo on that note pondering . . .

Thanks for the laughs tho..seriously.. Going to get back to real life (dishes, mopping..all kinds of fun stuff..:sick:) for a little while..hoping tomorrow brings answers...

G'nite all... (and to any mods who happen upon our Hallowe'en impishness, please note that we were very good about updating tags and being nice to one another, despite our mischief-making... :innocent: )

:bedtime:

I just had a thought about the refrigerator being dismantled.

Since I have not seen any photos of said refrigerator in its dismantled state, I am basing my comment on pure assumption.

If "dismantled" is being used to describe a refrigerator with its doors removed, it should be noted that it is required by law in North Carolina, that any refrigerator that is placed outside MUST have its door(s) removed. This prevents curious little children from hiding inside and potentially being tragically harmed if they are unable to extricate themselves from a refrigerator whose doors were not removed.

Have there been any interviews with Mr Coffey? I haven't seen one word published from him.

Yep, and didn't I see something fly by about EB and her Father getting into it about a car? Did we ever find linkage to that or was it something that came from one of our wonderful locals?

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/oct/20/11/elisa-bakers-bond-increased-ar-468561/

...very bottom of article----

Other facts learned about Elisa Baker from the hearing:

-Applied for disability because she has lupus and seizures;
-She had a falling out with her grandfather about a car;

from the Hickory Daily Record timeline:

Saturday, 5:30 a.m.: At the home, a Hickory police officer finds the passenger door of a 1996 Chevy Tahoe open, the smell of gasoline coming from inside and a handwritten ransom note on the front windshield.

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/oct/17/timeline-disappearance-zahra-baker-ar-463261/

Straight away from that I would just say, yeah it's a work vehicle.

I am not a jack of all trades but I have done some work with a mate who worked for Active Tree Services in Australia, no point sleuthing it, I just went with my mate while he was working. These people along with safety minded people do a bloody good job.

And when I was helping my mate I was going back and forth getting fuel. It came from the work vehicle.

I mentioned I was a vehicle painter a few threads back for those reading my posts, well back then I always smelt of paint and so did my car.

I suppose what I am saying is, if you hit a road block pass it to someone else (general comment not directed at quoted text). I was chatting to KB today and she wanted me to give up thinking it would upset me too much to keep looking for answers. I explained why I am here.....Still waiting on that reply.

I thought about the Prosthetic Leg and how it could have ended up the road (so to speak) it could have been a junkie deliver it for a free hit but we need to find out.

Sorry for adding some frustration to the board but the here and now tells me the ones who are not telling where Z is are probably not telling because they think they will be lagging on someone.

Wait till you have kids and see how strongly you care for them.....

Any help is valuable even if it is dropping a note off at someones door or in a post box if you're too scared to get involved with helping.

Sorry, had to get that out there.

:(

Thanks Netsleuther - so are you still waiting on verification??? I would really like to hear your complete take on things.

Also I dont quite understand where you are coming from in relation to the leg? Can you please explain?

Thanks netsleuther....very interesting points...although I am confused a bit and that is not anything new,lol, I often am....I am trying to read between the lines of what you have written but not sure I get it....I really appreciate your insight....guess I will just have to read it over and over,lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth