Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just started following this person on twitter this afternoon and she said that they believe that some of the postings on the computer from Celina are really from the stepdad and he is still posting crazy things on his facebook page. Don't know if this is just a local rumour or not. I will keep checking with this person to find out more.

Wow--how confusing for LE if they're having to distinguish between SF's posts and those by Celina. It would mean he would have her FB password--right?. (I don't use FB, so I don's know all the ins and outs.) What sort of "crazy things" are still appearing on his FB page? You'd think his FB would've long ago closed down or been taken down.

Wow--how confusing for LE if they're having to distinguish between SF's posts and those by Celina. It would mean he would have her FB password--right?. (I don't use FB, so I don's know all the ins and outs.) What sort of "crazy things" are still appearing on his FB page? You'd think his FB would've long ago closed down or been taken down.

If she has her own computer, her password is probably stored, so he would not have to know it to post. I would imagine a lot of kids just leave their FB page ready to use. The only time I have to sign in is when I actually reboot the computer.

But as this is just another rumor, who knows. Computers could be irrelevant to this case.

Just curious - doesn't le have the families computers for comp. forensics?

I just started following this person on twitter this afternoon and she said that they believe that some of the postings on the computer from Celina are really from the stepdad and he is still posting crazy things on his facebook page. Don't know if this is just a local rumour or not. I will keep checking with this person to find out more.

Can you post a link to this or something? Was is MSM or a blogger or someone just saying it? Anything at all that can we can use to verify the validity of it. Its hard to say what is true, when we can't see it. I havee seen NOTHING that says that anyone is a POI.

Hello all; I also find this story heartwrenching. An innocent child in a small northern ne idyllic community somehow make it more tragic to me. I think the people here put together the important facts in the case many posts back.
- (orage flag) last reported seen by sf__ reason: not mother?
- (red flag) last computer usage (per members here scrutinizing facebook) a day ((or 2?)) Before reported missing : assuming that prior to that she showed a history of routine usage. @@Last post was from a game she was playing around 8:15ish on the 23rd
- (red flag)older daughter {big sis} away on sleepover during questionable period :__reason: overly cooincidental opportunity.
- (red flag) new step-family (sf sb) only living with her since october @@Where did you hear this or see this? It is my understanding that they were married in October, but there has been no word of how long he has lived there and I can't really see them saving themselves for each other before marriage. Has he only lived there that long?
- (reg flag) new step family relations have unusual occurence of sexual arrest
- (red flag)daughter goes to find out if sister was at friends house (why not phone?) __ reason: was sister suspicious? was someone in the house trying to downplay the need to be alarmed - thus not phoning?
- (red flag) friend is initial one to phone 911 - did she base her judgement off sis's feelings? did sis ask her to phone? -->as was stated earlier the person who phoned 911 holds key 'character witness' type information.
@@@Do you have a source where you have seen this also? Not questioning your credibility, but we have all be trying to figure out if she was the first or just one of the people to call 911 and I am still really curious about this!!
Some people here have mentioned the sf becoming an early-on spokesperson suspicious. I do not find this signals of a 'control' personality, but believe it possible that le themselves may have subtly manipulated him into this: reason: "anythig you say can and will.." the more a (in this case unnamed) suspect talks, the more you may have on him.
Why I believe this is now a murder investigation:
- decreased searches - increased investigation.
- searches in areas only a body would be ( water ).
- asking friends to not speak to media other than "no comment" (if true) could make sense when building up a case against an individual, but could not make sense in trying to find a missing person.
Sorry for the large 1st post, it's all imho. I feel so badly about this case - just looking at the vast wild areas on google maps; there are countless places a criminal could hide evidence. My prayers for CC and those who care for her.

Welcome to WS!! :greetings: My questions/comments in red

I don't know that we know this to be a fact yet. And nothing new is on his fb.

I just started following this person on twitter this afternoon and she said that they believe that some of the postings on the computer from Celina are really from the stepdad and he is still posting crazy things on his facebook page.

Don't know if this is just a local rumour or not. I will keep checking with this person to find out more.

BBM

As Hans Landa said: [to Perrier LaPardite]
"I love rumors! Facts can be so misleading, where rumors, true or false, are often revealing."

@@Last post was from a game she was playing around 8:15ish on the 23rd.
..> I believe she was reported missing on the Mon. 25th? this would be 2 day's after her last comp. usage.
@@Where did you hear this or see this? It is my understanding that they were married in October, but there has been no word of how long he has lived there and I can't really see them saving themselves for each other before marriage. Has he only lived there that long?
..> My blunder; I assumed this.
@@@Do you have a source where you have seen this also? Not questioning your credibility, but we have all be trying to figure out if she was the first or just one of the people to call 911 and I am still really curious about this!!
..> blunder2: i only got this from an earlier post here - no other source. The post may have been speculation which I took for fact.

I really didn't want to say that, but i definately thought something like this OR even that her stepfather and/or his RSO relative could have been chatting w/ her, gaining her trust, pretending to be someone else and lured her away somehow. :( I really hate to type this out, but this case reminds me of Brooke from VT :(.
I sooooo hope it's not true. :( :(
Please God.....bring Celina hope safely.

..> I believe she was reported missing on the Mon. 25th? this would be 2 day's after her last comp. usage. @@I was clarifying when since you said a day (or 2), not being snarky. I hope you didn't take it that way.
@@Where did you hear this or see this? It is my understanding that they were married in October, but there has been no word of how long he has lived there and I can't really see them saving themselves for each other before marriage. Has he only lived there that long?
..> My blunder; I assumed this. @@Gotcha! Could be so, I just don't see it with all the kids and different last names. I am also assuming tho, when I say I don't think they just moved in together after marriage. Your assumption could be correct.
..> blunder2: i only got this from an earlier post here - no other source. The post may have been speculation which I took for fact.
@@@Well, if you find anything that says one way or the other for sure, let us know. That is one of the main questions I am on the lookout for!

:) Thank you!!!

Re who called 911 first...

From the many different posts & comments, I came to the conclusion that CC's sister (KL)
went by foot to several places looking for her. When she reached the friend's house, the
friend's mother immediately called 911. (I don't recall what time it was.)

Sometime during the time that CC's sister (KL) was out on foot, CC's mother or SF or SB,
called 911, also. (I don't know the time for this call either.)

Just remember that there is also a rumor out there (posted by either a family member or a close family friend) that everyone in the house took and passed polygraphs. It was posted in some comments on the Celina Cass is Missing FB page.

Yes, they do! But haven't said anything to MSM about what was on it...:(

But if le has computers, how is sf posting on facebook?

*(my sorded thoughts: assuming sf has family members who have sexual convictions [i believe this was stated in posts here]; could they have legal restrictions on computer usage? if so; could sf let them use his id and create a facebook account which they actually use? My thinking is sf wife would not tolerate such a fb page by her husband, but if it were for his relatives use, a wife would not care so much. this would explain it still being up and posted to and having all the sorded women on it)

*(my sorded thoughts: assuming sf has family members who have sexual convictions [i believe this was stated in posts here]; could they have legal restrictions on computer usage? if so; could sf let them use his id and create a facebook account which they actually use? My thinking is sf wife would not tolerate such a fb page by her husband, but if it were for his relatives use, a wife would not care so much. this would explain it still being up and posted to and having all the sorded women on it)

SF IS NOT posting on FB since around 9am the morning she went missing.

Thanks, Pensfan, for your insightful posts. You're educating me (us) about certain aspects of PS. Our family has dealt with brain injury and another member with psychosis. I've never heard of LE intervention for PS. Does it fit under "danger to himself and others" criteria? My understanding is that adults can refuse meds for psychosis? This was the issue with my 19-year-old nephew who refused. His parents were not allowed to insist (although they found a roundabout way to get him to take them), Still, he eventually resisted taking his meds and finally committed suicide when in the throes of psychotic thinking.

I am so very sorry for your loss :(

I still don't understand why no one in the media is trying to clear up whether the stepbrother was living there, whether he was home that evening and what his actual connection is to Celina and for how long. And was that his red truck? Because I thought I had read that it's since been gone from the home. Now that the family is back, is the red truck back?

There is no evidence that any of us can produce that shows he has been posting. His FB has remained unchanged since 9:11 Am on the 26th when he was hitting on some girl, except that the post to the girl disappeared (I assume she deleted it) and his friend count has gone down a total of 3 friends, from 156 to 153. There have been no new posts that anyone can see and I don't think that he has been positing because I would have expected him to make it private. Also, RE: the girl deleting the post. He wasn't necessarily hitting on her, but he did post "i live in Canaan, VT" a full 41 minutes after the latest he said he noticed Celina was missing. I would imagine she deleted it because a ton of people posted back to him, on her wall, that he was a perv and should have been out looking for Celina.

And yes, he does have family members, verified through obits, who have sexual convictions.

..> I believe she was reported missing on the Mon. 25th? this would be 2 day's after her last comp. usage.

Her last post on her Facebook wall, it doesn't mean she wasn't doing anything else on the computer. She didn't seem to use facebook that much in the first place.

About her facebook too... imo it seems like a normal Facebook for a young teen, honestly I don't think there's anything really to get from it. I really doubt this is going to end up having anything to do with Facebook, maybe with another site but her fb and her friends don't seem suspicious all.

For some reason I feel like she's in the woods :( I don't know how she got there but I think she's there.

I still don't understand why no one in the media is trying to clear up whether the stepbrother was living there, whether he was home that evening and what his actual connection is to Celina and for how long. And was that his red truck? Because I thought I had read that it's since been gone from the home. Now that the family is back, is the red truck back?

just and fyi; if you look at the house on google maps - you can see the red pickup truck there; based on that; i'd think the red truck has been at the house for a while. It looks like the same pickup from news reports. It is behind a large white truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado