Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #5 *J. Hunter guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also had a butterfly experience today!

When I came out of my building today after work, I was kind of in a down mood...exhausted from a long week, and sad that one of our favorite patients may have leukemia. I got to my car and noticed that a butterfly was sitting on the roof. I smiled and immediately felt better, and thought of Jhessye.
I like to think that a little bit of that wonderful child's beauty and spirit is still here....and we can see her in each and every butterfly we encounter.

I also had a butterfly experience today!

When I came out of my building today after work, I was kind of in a down mood...exhausted from a long week, and sad that one of our favorite patients may have leukemia. I got to my car and noticed that a butterfly was sitting on the roof. I smiled and immediately felt better, and thought of Jhessye.
I like to think that a little bit of that wonderful child's beauty and spirit is still here....and we can see her in each and every butterfly we encounter.

Thank you for sharing that moment EllaMae :heart:

Checking in on our precious Jhessye... Please don't let these searchers' unselfish perserverence be in vain. Please let them find our butterfly!!!!

Coombs said investigators are about 75 percent done with the section of the landfill they are searching and they still believe their theory that she was murdered is correct.

"Jhessye's body was removed from the apartment, was taken to a Tempe dumpster, contents from the dumpster were taken to a transfer station and ultimately went to the landfill," he said.

http://ktar.com/6/1541105/Landfill-search-for-Shockley-75-percent-complete
Snipped from your link TLC ( I love calling you that, because you are a tender, loving and caring poster).

I just keep thinking back to what the AG said months ago. Regardless of whether they find Jhessye or not, charges are going to be filed against the monster.

Kudo's to LE for staying the course.

It is encouraging to hear that they are still finding things that lead them to believe they are in the right area.

My hope of all hopes is that Jhessye is found and that she is able to be put to rest properly, not lost in a landfill forever like trash.

This can't be all in vain... :(
Jerice needs to get her due. I'm afraid without finding Jhessye they won't have enough to convict her.

Snipped from your link TLC ( I love calling you that, because you are a tender, loving and caring poster).

I just keep thinking back to what the AG said months ago. Regardless of whether they find Jhessye or not, charges are going to be filed against the monster.

Kudo's to LE for staying the course.

aw thanks Knox. I have come to value you so much as well for your thoughtful and thought provoking posts.

OT for while I was considering asking the WS authorities to change my hat to TLCya. Someday maybe I shall. ;)

LE will search until they find sweet butterfly princess Jhessye. I have much respect and admiration for those dedicated people. I believe that they will be rewarded with finding this battered little girl.
Jerice, you will be behind iron bars - you will get what's coming to you, and more, I hope.

Justice for Jhessye will be served.

http://ktar.com/6/1541105/Landfill-search-for-Shockley-75-percent-complete

"Even though this has gone on so long, the things that they are finding make them know that we are in the right place," said Glendale Police Sgt. Brent Coombs.

There are people in the world like Jerice....and then there are good people like those who are tirelessly searching for Jhessye. I am so moved by their unselfish dedication to their mission. It would've been so easy to give up.....

GPD has my eternal respect for the way in which they have handled this case.

Time to :bump: our little butterfly.

Please let this be the day.

2 weekends in a row my dh and I have been fishing on our local lake. Both times including this morning a beautiful Butterfly has followed us!

Of course my heart and mind was filled with warmth and thoughts of beautiful Jhessye.

I will always think of her when I see a butterfly.

2 weekends in a row my dh and I have been fishing on our local lake. Both times including this morning a beautiful Butterfly has followed us!

Of course my heart and mind was filled with warmth and thoughts of beautiful Jhessye.

I will always think of her when I see a butterfly.

She is our little Butterfly Princess.

I pray the Jhessye's siblings are comfortable and secure in their new homes. I hope they can find someone that they trust an that one day they will come forward with what they know.

It may be many years from now, when one of them becomes a parent that they realize just how awful their mother was and how badly she betrayed them. I will never give up hope that one day the truth will come to light and Jerice will be put away in a place where she can never again have or hurt another child.

Praying that all our waiting comes to an end and Jhessye is found!! It's time for Jerice to pay for what she's done!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie