Nancy Grace 9-2-08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Becareful, people. Cindy is about to deny the world is round....annnnyyyy minute now.....

I can not listen to CIndy' another minute =-= this is driving ME CRAZY!

OKay, now that I have chewed every cuss word in the book, and swallowed them to keep myself from being booted, I am now going to spill my guts..
Okay, I have said all along that since Casey is the only one who knows where Caylee is, that the MEDIA SHOULD JUST GO AWAY!!! I know that we all here want to know what is going on, however is is unfathonable that people like Tim Miller has exhausted every effort, Lenonard Padilla too, and all this family wants to do is complain about how the media is not helping that they are only reporting how Casey did something wrong.
FINE CINDY, SINCE YOUR DAUGHTER KNOWS WHERE THIS CHILD IS, WE ARE ALL GOING AWAY, AND YOU CAN DEPEND ON HER TO FIND YOUR GRANDDAUGHTER..WE ARE SICK OF SEEING YOU, WE ARE SICK OF THE LIES, WE ARE SICK OF ALL OF IT..TIM MILLER COULD BE OUT FINDING PEOPLE WHO ARE REALLY MISSING WHOSE FAMILIES ARE WILLING AND READY TO HELP IN THE SEARCH. THEY ALL SHOULD BE CHARGED!!!! I AM LIVID AT THIS WOMAN..I HAVE FELT THE UPMOST SYMPATHY UNTIL I SEEN THE LOOK ON TIMS FACE..HOW DARE YOU TEAR DOWN A MAN WHO IS SPENDING SO MUCH MONEY TO HELP YOU, HOW DARE YOU PUT DOWN THOSE WHO TAKE TIME AWAY FROM THEIR OWN FAMILIES AND CHILDREN AND YOU YOURSELF ARE NOT EVEN OUT LOOKING!

even my hubby is yelling at the t.v.

Please tell me why they give that woman air time? She is obstructing, lying, covering up, now Tim, the only person who came out to help find this little girl is going to leave. She will never be found.

Deny - Deny - Deny - Blah - Blah - Blah

DNA? ....it's all Hocus Pocus....

A little off topic, sorry, BUT isnt Cindy an RN!!! DNA is "hocus pocus"?? If she is employed as an RD, she should be fired. I dont want a nurse taking care of me or anyone who thinks DNA is hocus pocus....sheesh.
I cannot believe the unmitigated GALL of these people! Hey cindy, get off YOUR *advertiser censored* and find Caylee.

Notice something people: George isn't there.....

She will never admit anything...

You could show her a video of Casey burying Caylee & she would deny it was either one of them

it's not about finding Caylee for Cindy IMO..it's about saving Casey's butt. jmo

I had thought Cindy was just suffering, hurting. I am seriously doubting this now. Well, I know she hurts but I mean her focus seems to be more Casey. imo

Cindy said Casey told her in the month of June about somethings about looking for Caylee, Did I hear that right?

I am back and forth betwwen recording and watching.

you know what i know this may sound dumb but .. what if she is alive . and they are doing this to get donations for their debts ? i know it sounds stupid but .. i dont put one thing past people when it comes to money .. they were gonna lose thier house i think .

you have a gorgeous baby there!

This is surreal. You couldnt make this stuff up, folks.

SuziQ, I respectfully hope you are taping this because I'm not near a television.

I don't have cable, but PattyG is taping.

I'm going to contact a mod to see if we can retreive the Tim/Cindy stuff that went down earlier today.

I'am so angry and upset right now !!! That selfish self rightous spoiled little brat spent a month worrying about who's bed she was gonna crawl into next and not if her little baby girl had a warm bed to sleep in at night....
Tim is right .. why should he waste his reasourse when their are other families out there in the same boat and not getting the help needed ....he looks like a man defeated and he looks very upset. THis family has had all the most valuable resources in helping to find this baby some of the best of the best in TIm Millers's group. LP in tha fact he helped get her out of jail and gave her the benefits of the doubt. She had personal sercurity like no other and still she sits there with her self rightous look and makes a friging hit on her "body guard" like she is Freaking Whitney Houston waiting to "score" again.

Er, why are you going off on Casey right now - it's CINDY who is spouting this strange stuff on NG. :eek:

I need my hearing examined because I think I heard Cindy Anthony say words to the effect that the media will be responsible for Caylee's death because everyone is looking for a dead body instead of a live person, and by the "time we find her" she will be dead.

Holy Mother Of God.

I am about to violate my own TOS all over the place. Really. Moderators, I am serious don't be afraid to ban me because I am about to lose it.

Nancy is smart to let her talk, talk, talk her nonsense. Sometimes not asking questions gets more answers because people nervously chatter.

But you know what? Tim saying caylee might be alive is going to make him lose tons of credibiity! I would understand if he pulled out because of no cooperation etc..

But why did he say shes alive???????? or could be? Cindy just said on National TV that she doesnt want anyone to search for her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021