All About Chloroform#2

Status
Not open for further replies.
this case has me losing my mind, but i'm sitting here reading all these posts and had an absurd thought. most of us have serious concerns regarding GA given his previous LE experience. now it has ocurred to me to wonder-simply to wonder, i am not theorizing here-it has been stated that KC HATED her father. is it possible someone else helped her and came up with something to use his LE experience to implicate him in some way? I know i know, way too far fetched, go ahead and send the straight jacket brigade for me now.....

The whole chloroform leak as we have it now doesn't make sense or connect to things much for me. I am hoping if there is a trail it will be an ah ha! and it will all make sense then.

I don't see it as something casey used to get Caylee to sleep while she parties, I think it seems a crazy thing to clean with. I wonder why, if it was so darn strong in that trunk, why anyone at towyard, the Antony's cleaning, or CSI collecting evidence didn't fall out.

The chloroform just doesn't jive up for me.

I've worked with chloroform. The vapors are heavy and sink. They wouldn't go "steaming" up at you when a trunk is opened. If a person had access to lab chemicals, carbon tetrachloride or petroleum ether would be a better choice for cleaning (although the latter can explode).
The one chemical that will really knock you goofy in a laboratory is ethyl ether.

I have been researching this because I wondered about the chloroform possibly being used in the molestation of Caylee. It's an unpleasant subject and it's not fun to talk about but it's something to think about.

In researching this I became aware of the fact that JMK said he used chloroform to "knock Jon Benet Ramsey out". We know he was lying but we also found out through the course of the investigation that he knew a lot about sexual child abuse.

Here are two I have found. There are many more that anyone who is interested in this aspect of the case can find by doing a google search.http://www.kscourts.org/cases-and-opinions/opinions/supct/2007/20070202/93982.htm

http://www.myfoxkc.com/myfox/pages/...=13&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

:waitasec:

I had a thought last night and just got around to looking into this. Pardon me while I rattle of a theory:

casey first took Caylee to a swampy area hoping that an alligator would take her. she put her in the water a bit and went to her car and watched, waited. no alligator. she is afraid of getting caught she has been there too long (stay with me) she has to wade into the water to retrieve caylee (hence the need for that shower at JG's) and puts her back in the trunk. caylee is cover with algae and every other kind of ick you would find in a swamp. then after settling on another resting place...she is off to clean the car. There are alot of cleaners that contain chlorine, and when algae and chlorine mix, the algae produces chloroform. I have been to a few sites to get this info and one stated that "marine algae produce chloroform as a defense
against predation" . I googled algae chloroform to get alot of info. Also, as a side note, if she retrieved Caylee from a swampy palce or even waded in the water to leave her, it is also interesting that chlororform is often an industrial byproduct and would be found in factory waste, like those um, recess pnds or, I can't think of it right now. You know what I am taking about. I have a reallllly strong feeling about this algae stuff. They say it doesn't take much chloroform to kill, and with the amount of saturation they say the car had, it doesn't make sense.

Casey googled cholorform too. Which tells me she was up to no good since there was decomp and choloroform in that trunk.

"Someone" must have given Casey the chloroform/babysitter idea.

She looks it up on the internet.

It was misused.................

Most likely after the huge family argument.
Casey needed to go out partying............

Someone researched chloroform on the computer, and it was later found in the trunk.Whatever it was used for, was not good. I hope they figure out the reason for the chloroform. There is no telling what kind of abuse Caylee was subjected to.
That is what frustrates me about this case. Casey is only thinking about herself and how no one believes her. Cindy only cares about Caylee, when it pertains to the kidnapping story, Casey's defense, and donations. They say want to find Caylee, but do everything they can to keep people from finding her.
It make you wonder if they're trying to cover up something worse than her disappearance.

Let's add it up.
Chloroform in the trunk of Casey's car
Chloroform searches on Casey's computer
Dead body in trunk of Casey's car
Dead body likely that of Caylee according to the forensics
Caylee has not been seen or heard from since mid June
Casey did not report her missing nor did she tell family or friends
Casey PARTIED all the while Caylee was missing without anyone knowing
Casey got a tattoo AFTER Caylee was missing that had a meaning of Beautiful Life
Casey posted a poem about everyone lives everyone dies in early July on my space

To me this is simple math. Casey searched for a way to kill Caylee. She happened upon choloroform. This was PERFECT for what she had planned. She bought it, she used it, she killed Caylee either AFTER administering it or WITH it. She tried to bury her and was afraid she would be found, so she threw her in the trunk where we now have evidence of decomp, hair from a corpse and chloroform...Simple math-Casey killed Caylee...

Chloroform is not often used for murder. It is more often used in sexual abuse victims. I am not sure she used it to murder Caylee. Not saying that she is not at fault, because she is. I still haven't reached a conclusion yet regarding the Chloroform. I look forward to hearing what LE has found out regarding it.

Chlorine powder, as in Pool Shock + Acetone, as in nail polish remover.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

We may never be told the truth in this, but I wonder if George had Acetone around in his sheds or if there were any purchases of it at a store. I read online that Chloroform can be made with bleach and acetone.

Someone had posted a picture taken off of one of Casey's friend's myspace page of, I believe, a man in a bar sitting next to a woman and he had a cloth in his hand with chloroform on it and there was a caption underneath (can't remember what exactly it said) and the word 'chloroform'. Could possibly have something to do with Casey doing the 'chloroform' search? MOO

I'd really like to see that pic again. Anyone know where to find it?

Does anyone know if the Chloroform were high enough to come from an attempt to clean the trunk?

Or were just feint vapors, like those from a person that was given Chloroform?

Or very trace amounts like from a reaction from the pool?

I've not seen much in the way of detail on the amount of Chloroform. Cleaning might lead towards an accident at least. Very small amount might be from the pool. While a moderate amount would seem to indicate perhaps pre-meditation.

Chloroform is not often used for murder. It is more often used in sexual abuse victims. I am not sure she used it to murder Caylee. Not saying that she is not at fault, because she is. I still haven't reached a conclusion yet regarding the Chloroform. I look forward to hearing what LE has found out regarding it.

I don't think it was used. If the chloroform was used on Caylee - why were there maggots and flys in the trunk at the tow yard? It seems the bugs and the chemical are mutually exclusive. I think the chloroform was in the trunk after the tow yard. As to the chloroform searches - when were they done? I think they were done after Caylee went missing and before the car was towed. I think KC was looking for something to get that smell out of her car. Maybe she ordered the chloroform, but the car got towed before she could use it. Then maybe she used it on the evening of the 15th at her parents' home?

Salem

Here's the pic someone had posted a while back. This pic was on one of KC's friends myspace page.

Just google/image 'chloroform' - it's the 3rd pic - top row.

Part of the problem here is that we don't know when the chloroform was obtained or when the google searches were performed. I wish they would release the forensics on her laptop but I guess that'll probably be introduced as eveidence.:mad:

Hey guys ... first time posting on this particular thread. Have any of you read the interview of Amy H. that was recently released? Something that sticks out in my mind is that before the PR trip, Amy says that KC told her that one night she (Amy) got up in the middle of the night and told KC that she was putting her money up and that KC talked to her when she was doing this. KC claimed Amy was sleepwalking and Amy even woke up in a different pair of pants (see the transcript of Amy H's interview). Amy did not recall getting up in the middle of the night to put any money away someplace nor did she remember changing her pants so she just chalked it up to sleepwalking or something and believed what KC told her. The key pt is that Amy remembers waking up with different pants on ..... we need more info about the chloro searches on KC's computer! Does anyone get what I am trying to say here? There was no indication that Amy had been out drinking that night or anything like that, so .....

OF COURSE, THIS IS ALL MERELY MY OPINION.

It was reported on another thread that Cindy asked LE if they wanted any evidence out of the car the day they reported Caylee missing. It looks as though the car was at the A's residence a couple of days before LE came out to search for evidence. It is possible they cleaned the car. My question would be, was there mention of the car odor on that first police report - the day they called to report Caylee missing. Decomp, or something similar to an over-bearing car air freshener? My understanding is that chloroform is sweet, pungent, and can be found in may air fresheners.

If I'm remembering right, didn't CA make remarks about LE not looking into evidence in car until day before first bond hearing? :waitasec:

Chloroform has been an "illegal" substance since 1978ish. Doesn't store well. So the chance of anyone having this 'sitting' around is slim to none.:confused:

Hey guys ... first time posting on this particular thread. Have any of you read the interview of Amy H. that was recently released? Something that sticks out in my mind is that before the PR trip, Amy says that KC told her that one night she (Amy) got up in the middle of the night and told KC that she was putting her money up and that KC talked to her when she was doing this. KC claimed Amy was sleepwalking and Amy even woke up in a different pair of pants (see the transcript of Amy H's interview). Amy did not recall getting up in the middle of the night to put any money away someplace nor did she remember changing her pants so she just chalked it up to sleepwalking or something and believed what KC told her. The key pt is that Amy remembers waking up with different pants on ..... we need more info about the chloro searches on KC's computer! Does anyone get what I am trying to say here? There was no indication that Amy had been out drinking that night or anything like that, so .....

Ooooh - Interesting..

This happened 2 different nites. First time she didn't remember changing her pants. A week later KC told her she had been up the nite before, moved $400 which happened to be exact amt Amy had planned on taking to PR. But Amy tore the house apart and never found the cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam