TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This can not be good, there are plenty of houses and buildings around for him to go to even if he got lost.

It is so odd no parents screaming from the rooftops yet, I would be absolutley freaking out calling every news station within a hundred mile radius!

Did the family request Tim Miller, or LE ?

I wondered that too. I am so glad he is on the case though - maybe he will get it on one of the shows on HLN as he is in good standing with them it seems.

This is just so heartbreaking.

Prayers for Jonathan and his family :praying: That he is found safe, I am really concerned this is not going to turn out very well.....

Does anybody have a description of the apartment complex, how it is laid out ?

Does anybody have a description of the apartment complex, how it is laid out ?

I am wondering if it is this building.

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=CT2629pirZGOFcwgxwEd-iVQ-ikziluTmcdAhjHn2w87Nbbtyw&q=N+Shepherd+Dr+%26+W+43rd+St,+Houston,+TX+77018&sll=29.831779,-95.410885&sspn=0.002173,0.003449&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=N+Shepherd+Dr+%26+W+43rd+St,+Houston,+Harris,+Texas+77018&ll=29.828706,-95.410716&spn=0.000543,0.000862&t=h&z=20&layer=c&cbll=29.828706,-95.410716&panoid=OAxFzo5gYcLQDW-_Gx3mHQ&cbp=12,321.02,,0,5"]N Shepherd Dr & W 43rd St, Houston, TX 77018 - Google Maps[/ame]

Did they say the name of the complex?

Once you pass Shepherd on 43rd and 43rd turns into Crosstimbers, the area gets to be worse with crime/drugs.

Here is the sign in front of the complex I think they might live in:

gardenoakvillage.jpg

Looks to me to say, "Garden Oaks Village"

A little more info:

Boy, 12, Missing Since Christmas Eve
Texas EquuSearch Looking For Jonathan Foster

POSTED: Monday, December 27, 2010
UPDATED: 5:16 pm CST December 27, 2010

Jonathan Foster was last seen at his family's apartment in the area of North Shepherd Drive and 43rd Street at about 1:45 p.m. on Friday.

Jonathan's mother said he had been staying at a baby sitter's home a few doors down from where the family lived. He went home to get a video game but never returned to the baby sitter's home.
"He was supposed to run home, go get it and go back to the baby sitter's," mother Angela Davis said.

His family said he was looking forward to opening his Christmas presents and did well in school

http://www.click2houston.com/news/26291558/detail.html

I'd like to know:

* how it was confirmed that he made it home to get the video.

* who, if anyone, was at his home when he got there

* if the video is missing

* if Mom and stepdad were at work when he disappeared

* if there were other kids at the sitter's, or anyone who can confirm the sitter's story, and exactly when did the sitter realize he was missing and notify parents or LE?

I wonder if his unexpected arrival at his home interrupted or surprised someone who expected him to be at the sitter's house. Did he see something he shouldn't have...or did he just happen to cross paths with a random predator?

If I have the location correct then the zip is: Houston, TX 77018

Do any of the locals or Texas people know where we find SO in that area?

according to this article: http://www.khou.com/news/local/Authorities-search-for-missing-12-year-old-Houston-boy-112505914.html

Authorities said Jonathon Foster vanished from his Garden Oaks home sometime on Christmas Eve.

Foster was last seen by his stepfather around 1:45 p.m. Friday. A few minutes later, his mother received a mysterious phone call at work.

"Someone called and said it was an emergency," said Gifford. "But by the time she picked up the phone, no one was there."

my comments...this whole case has me enraged! No media coverage for a child gone missing Christmas Eve??? Wondering...

1. When was he reported missing? I haven't found that yet..or I missed it if it was previously reported.

2. How long was he to "stay" with the babysitter?

3. What's the sitter saying??????

I'd like to know:

* how it was confirmed that he made it home to get the video.

* who, if anyone, was at his home when he got there

* if the video is missing

* if Mom and stepdad were at work when he disappeared

* if there were other kids at the sitter's, or anyone who can confirm the sitter's story, and exactly when did the sitter realize he was missing and notify parents or LE?

I wonder if his unexpected arrival at his home interrupted or surprised someone who expected him to be at the sitter's house. Did he see something he shouldn't have...or did he just happen to cross paths with a random predator?

I was wondering the same thing (about the surprising someone at home). Something stinks here.

Heads up guys. Nancy Grace is covering this tonight! This poor family for this to happen on Christmas Eve of all nights!! :(

Volunteers from Texas Equusearch searched through the woods Monday near the railroad tracks at T.C. Jester and 43rd Street.

From the link above - this area is not really all that close to where he was last seen. He would have had to have been taken to this location. Wonder if they got a lead?

Such an awful, sad story -- can't see a good ending. Poor little guy was smaller than my 10 yr old. He just wanted to get some video games on Christmas Eve. :(

How awful...I hope Tim Miller can locate this sweet little boy. NG covering this story now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth