Seaching for Anna - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to offer up a depressing notion here, but there is another outcome that I would be remiss if we didn't prepare ourselves for the possibility. The three potential outcomes that could come with the test results:

*C is Anna.

*C is not Anna.

*C is not Anna, but Anna's DNA matches up through CODIS with a unidentified body that we are not aware of somewhere.

It is this third possibilty that truely scares me. My hopes tell me that we will have the first option, my mind tells me that the second option is most likely, but my fears tell me that the third option may be the outcome.

I hate to offer up a depressing notion here, but there is another outcome that I would be remiss if we didn't prepare ourselves for the possibility. The three potential outcomes that could come with the test results:

*C is Anna.

*C is not Anna.

*C is not Anna, but Anna's DNA matches up through CODIS with a unidentified body that we are not aware of somewhere.

It is this third possibilty that truely scares me. My hopes tell me that we will have the first option, my mind tells me that the second option is most likely, but my fears tell me that the third option may be the outcome.

I think you are being a good friend to all of us by making this statement. Everyone should prepare for each of these outcomes. It is reality, and if you are prepared to deal with each, whatever the outcome, you will be ready.

Keep praying everyone! Prayer is powerful.

*C is Anna.

*C is not Anna.

True. I wonder if LE will have everyone wait while they run the dna through the entire codis list, or will they do the comparisons with C and let us know those results first. The waiting, at least to me, is getting frustrating. (Sorry, just being honest) I realize they have a job to do..... and things take time.

Myself, shy of the dna results, I'm conservatively 90% certain C is Anna. The bus description ( colors and shape of a very old bus) sealed it for me. Also, If you compare the picture of C with the photo of GW in the family portrait with Anna as a newborn from Annasmoms manuscript you can see C's chin matches GW's to a T. Plus I think her eyes resemble GW's, more so than Anna's moms.

Still praying for an answer to come soon, and for Annasmom and family, and C.

Someone close to the search relayed the following observation from their spouse: In the era before DNA testing, we would have already settled that C is Anna based on the evidence. It is only with the advent of DNA testing that a superior means of confirming identity exists - years ago, we would already have had enough evidence to conclude that this was a match.

Wow. Everytime I see a post by you Doogie my heart races 100 miles an hour. My eyes move across the screen so fast, I could throw up! I have my fingers and toes crossed that C is Anna. But if she's not, you're right, we need to prepare ourselves and pick up where we left off and find Anna!

I wonder if the LE actually know the results of the DNA test and C is in fact Anna. Could it be they are preparing paperwork to investigate and/or to arrest the individuals involved in the kidnapping, before announcing the results?

Wow. Everytime I see a post by you Doogie my heart races 100 miles an hour. My eyes move across the screen so fast, I could throw up!

Just so people don't go in to cardiac arrest every time I post, you should know that when the DNA results are posted, they will be in a new thread here in this forum reserved for just that announcement. So if you see a post by myself or Annasmom in the existing threads, they may be important info, but they are not the results. Will that help eveyone's anxiety level a little?

BTW: I have this disturbing (yet, somewhat humorous) image of GraceBlue clutching her chest while projectile vomiting when reading my posts. Unfortunately, this is not an uncommon reaction that I elicit from women.:sick:

Just so people don't go in to cardiac arrest every time I post, you should know that when the DNA results are posted, they will be in a new thread here in this forum reserved for just that announcement. So if you see a post by myself or Annasmom in the existing threads, they may be important info, but they are not the results. Will that help eveyone's anxiety level a little?

Yes! Thank you. I have caught myself holding my breath quite literally, and not realizing it until I was out of breath.
I don't know whether to be excited for Anna's family and you all, or feel sorry... because if I'm this jumpy about the results, I can't begin to imagine how this must feel for Annasmom, for example!
You're all in my prayers....

BTW: I have this disturbing (yet, somewhat humorous) image of GraceBlue clutching her chest while projectile vomiting when reading my posts. Unfortunately, this is not an uncommon reaction that I elicit from women.:sick:

LOL! You crack me up Doogie!

And thanks for letting us know that you'll post the results in a separate thread. I figured it would probably be that way, but it's good to know. Imagine how much our collective hearts will be pounding when we log in to see a new thread titled "DNA results" :eek: You're right, JanetElaine. I can't imagine how difficult this is for Anna's family and for C, if it's having this effect on the rest of us!

I feel the same anxiety as everyone else here! LOL...every time Dr. Doogie or Annasmom haven't been on for a while, I think those results are in, and there is so much to do, we will not see them here for a while! That new thread will keep the "heart palpitations" under control! LOL
I can hardly stand the wait!

...every time Dr. Doogie or Annasmom haven't been on for a while, I think those results are in, and there is so much to do, we will not see them here for a while! I can hardly stand the wait!

me too.......

hoping that when i get out of work at 330 that today might be the day for some good news

NO, Doogie, It will NOT...make the thread now, so we can all subscribe and be alerted...otherwise, if we are not subscribed you may start a new thread and we all miss it! Oh, no you can't make it now, we will have many a stroke and cardiac arrest of you make a thread just in preparation...ugh.

Will just have to check this forum often.

The veils on C's memories are slowly, but surely, being removed as we all explore the possibility that she is Anna. Just Friday, I was made aware that C has recalled another memory, so specific and unique, that is an exact bulls-eye on what Anna would recall, that I had chills. I cannot see how C could have this most recent memory and not be Anna - it is that distinct and could not be the process of "wishful thinking".

Of course, we continue to wait on the results, but, ladies and gentlemen, I believe that we have found Anna. I cannot foresee any other conclusion.

The veils on C's memories are slowly, but surely, being removed as we all explore the possibility that she is Anna. Just Friday, I was made aware that C has recalled another memory, so specific and unique, that is an exact bulls-eye on what Anna would recall, that I had chills. I cannot see how C could have this most recent memory and not be Anna - it is that distinct and could not be the process of "wishful thinking".

Of course, we continue to wait on the results, but, ladies and gentlemen, I believe that we have found Anna. I cannot foresee any other conclusion.
I just got chills reading this. please please please, let it be true. And please let some arrests be made, if it is true.

This is so amazing. I thinkin everyone will be shocked if the outcome turns out to not be what we wish for. All signs point in the direction that she is Anna. Hope the results come tomorrow!

Doogie, What's really interesting here is that you know what this is, but C and I don't. All we know is that a part of something has been revealed by C. She and I are still waiting for the rest of this memory. We all know that her memories must come from her, and not us, and that is what is making this so interesting, these are memories that have never been written or talked about by anyone but her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Doogie

Doogie, What's really interesting here is that you know what this is, but C and I don't. All we know is that a part of something has been revealed by C. She and I are still waiting for the rest of this memory. We all know that her memories must come from her, and not us, and that is what is making this so interesting, these are memories that have never been written or talked about by anyone but her.

Interesting and amazing. How is C doing with all of this? I can't imagine the range of emotions she must be experiencing.

Quote:
Interesting and amazing. How is C doing with all of this? I can't imagine the range of emotions she must be experiencing.

It is difficult for me to tell you about her emotions and how she is feeling. She and I have become very dear friends, but we do not talk about Anna as much as you may expect. She is very busy in her life with her children, her husband, gardening, work, etc. She gardens to keep her mind off from this subject when she feels overwhelmed. She now believes that there is a 50 percent chance that she is Anna, but will not entertain the idea for certain until the DNA comes back for fear of it being negative. She says she is just C unless the DNA says different.

Oh wow! I hope everyone (C, Annasmom, and Anna's family) is doing well as we wait for the DNA results.

It is difficult for me to tell you about her emotions and how she is feeling. She and I have become very dear friends, but we do not talk about Anna as much as you may expect. She is very busy in her life with her children, her husband, gardening, work, etc. She gardens to keep her mind off from this subject when she feels overwhelmed. She now believes that there is a 50 percent chance that she is Anna, but will not entertain the idea for certain until the DNA comes back for fear of it being negative. She says she is just C unless the DNA says different.

I'm glad C has her family and friends around. I can't imagine how one might prepare themselves for something like this. Maybe it's better the dna results are taking a bit longer to lessen the shock.

Please let C know we are all thinking of her, sending our support, and you too Robin. You are amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288