Cadaver Dogs, Search Dogs, K9 Units

don't know if this got answered, but my home in FL is similar to the layout there. You have to go throught the house. The garage is in front, usually there is a door that leads to a laundyroom, then into your kitchen and the back of the house has sliding glass doors that lead to the pool area or backyard.

Every garage in my neighborhood also has a side entry door to the garage. If people never use it, they stack things up against it so there's basically no entry there.

She wanted the cadaver dogs to check the area by the retaining wall/rocks, next to the pool, for evidence in case Caylee fell and hit her head there.

Wait? these are cadaver dogs right? do they search for remenants of blood left by a bleeding wound or evidence of decomposition from human remains?

My understanding is it could be both depending on their training no?

BTW in the interview she mentions they said they did not hit anywhere near that location.

Most things she mentions are just a figment of her imagination. JMHO

ETA: These are also the same dogs that JB has a motion into the judge about in reference to their "doggy manuals"

We have rented new homes in Orlando for vacation and they have all had W/D in the garage. I found that inconvenient. Maybe they have gone back to putting them in the garages.

It depends on the builder and the price of the home. More expensive homes have a laundry room. The laundry room usually goes into the garage (as described earlier). Laundry rooms are better here because the garages get so hot that it very uncomfortable to do laundry there in the summer.
So the answer is that it depends...inside adds square footage and price to the home since it's under AC.

In my opinion Cindy flat lied when she said they were inconsistent. It was my understanding they BOTH alerted exactly the same places.

What I have not seen or read, is did they use them in the house? There was something about blood on her bed headboard, but that has disappeared.

http://s406.photobucket.com/albums/pp150/TURBOTHINK/?action=view&current=anthonyflags-2.jpg

http://s406.photobucket.com/albums/pp150/TURBOTHINK/?action=view&current=41089096.jpg

http://s406.photobucket.com/albums/pp150/TURBOTHINK/?action=view&current=41089110.jpg

http://s406.photobucket.com/albums/pp150/TURBOTHINK/?action=view&current=41077046.jpg

~~~ respectfully snipped ~~~

I don't believe a word that comes out of Cindy's mouth. The dogs did alert in the same places. And .... towards about the middle of this case, I read that the dogs alerted in Caylee's bedroom.
I remember how shocked I was when I read that.

ETA: These are also the same dogs that JB has a motion into the judge about in reference to their "doggy manuals"

I read that.........I think I will pass on teaching Casper to read the "manual" before he searches...........:eek::eek::eek:

I noticed they replied there were no manuals. That entire motion screamed they know NOTHING about cadaver dogs.

Do we know for sure that the washer and dryer are in the house? In Florida, many homes have the washer/dryer in the garage.

IIRC, Yes their washer and dryer is in the garage.

Bold by me...

Right. Those would be the training logs for the dogs. It includes training information, hits, previous cases worked on (if any), etc. He's trying to impeach credibility.

Mine are in the garage and there are some days I hate it but the day my washing machine sprang a leak, I was glad. :)

That's why most rental houses put the w/d in the garage. Our neighborhood in FL was very upscale and I didn't know of any house that did not have an
indoor, air conditioned laundry room.

I don't believe a word that comes out of Cindy's mouth. The dogs did alert in the same places. And .... towards about the middle of this case, I read that the dogs alerted in Caylee's bedroom.

That is what I thought I read, but have been unable to find it again. Then CA came out with the story there was some blood on Caylee's headboard from a long ago accident, which we all know as anal as CA appears, it would not have been there if she had seen it.

I would like to know if they did the entire house.

Bold by me...

Right. Those would be the training logs for the dogs. It includes training information, hits, previous cases worked on (if any), etc. He's trying to impeach credibility.

No........you will get a laugh out of that............go read it.........it is not their logs, it is an actual manual they asked for.

I read that.........I think I will pass on teaching Casper to read the "manual" before he searches...........:eek::eek::eek:

***respectfully snipped***

ROFLMAO! OMG --- running for oxygen due to excessive laughing.

I'll clean the screen of diet pepsi momentarily.

I needed that. LOL

Read your last post, Turbo. I'm off to go in search of that. This I do have to read. ROFL!

Washers in the garage are mainly in the older homes, pre 1970.
I lived there many years, our Laundry room was in the house since our house was built in the 80's.

I heard Cindy say in the FBI interview that they do not have a laundry room. The washer and dryer are in the garage.

No........you will get a laugh out of that............go read it.........it is not their logs, it is an actual manual they asked for.

That's what I was thinking too. B/C besides the "doggy manuals" he also asked for the logs. Right?

I'm looking for the link to that "motion" now. Read the posts to my son who is now howling laughing in his bedroom.

Must...
...find...
...that...
...link...

:D

Two questions.

How long after a body is placed somewhere and moved will a cadaver dog pick up the scent?

Will cadaver dogs hit on fertilizer?

Thank you.

It's incredible that she knew/knows nothing about cadaever dogs but she felt completely comfortable lying about their "inconsistent hits" when she did the Greta house tour!

Two questions.

How long after a body is placed somewhere will a cadaver dog pick up the scent?

Will cadaver dogs hit on fertilizer?

Thank you.

A well trained dog can hit where a body has been within minutes of death. Some perps have used lime and fertilizers to cover the areas in an attempt to throw off the dogs, but that is not very likely anymore. There are new ways we train them to overcome that.

And remember that afternoon LE was at the house and they blocked out the WINDOWS in the house. I do think they did luminol ? testing we have not received any reports on that so it is quite possible something was found in the house.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back