TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cell phone charger you plug into your car lighter accessory spot. If the car is turned off will the cell phone charge if plugged in there?

Will it ping while doing that?

I can't say for all cars however, if I plug my phone into our Jeep, it will keep charging if the car is off. If I plug my phone into our Maxima it STOPS charging when the car is turned off.

HTH's

Mel

That is what I thought from the start; he had to come up with a name to tell Billie and had heard MB at some point...

If Hailey talked to MB by phone it could have been listed as a recent call and get the name from it....

Just had a thought after I read your comment.

SPECULATION (IMO) -- What if BD made that comment about looking into HDs bedroom in the morning, on her way to work, and just seeing someone or whatever on the bed, but not checking her, etc.-- What if she made that comment only because she wanted to be looked at as a good mother, but that she really did not look in at her?

It's like she says she looked it at her... but just a brief glimpse... and gee, she couldn't be sure... I have this gut feeling that she is not being truthful --that she did not look in on her, but is saying to cover her butt. (This is all speculation and my opinion.)

bolded by me...i like your thinking...

I am wondering this, tho......If you/me were checking on the daughter, to...EASE the mind she was there....in the bed...wouldn"t it include physically SEEING..her....not just ASSUMING..she is under the covers....if we were worried...to ease the mind....and you have a good point...she wants to come across as a good mother...there is where her story fails her, tho.....a good mother DOES NOT let a 13 year old daughter go off to a friends for hours....and no contact with her....then tells the son to calll her to come home....that didn't jive from the beginning with me....moo

Or she ran out of the house in fear,went towards the Dad's but couldn't if someone was after her,so she ran the other way and was picked up around the hotel area.

Or she ran out of the house from SA to dads, meanwhile SA got in the vehicle ....BD realizing dad was not home, turned to go the other way and SA grabbed her and put her into car???? In other words no one "picked her up" she was "taken"... perhaps to the motel parking lot to "talk "so SA could calm her down apololgize gain her trust and reassure her that HE would NEVER hurt her.

About the phone not pinging that morning...
Maybe cell batt was removed ahead of time so she couldn't grab it and calll 911 OR dropped during a scuffle and it took some time before phone put back together?

AGAIN ANOTHER THEORY AS TO WHY THE SCENT WAS LOST.

God bless you Hailey.

I have thought this since I saw BD on NG talking about HD being in bed.
But then I flip flop and think it happened after SA left work after being there only a few minutes.
I wonder if SA could have stayed up after BD went to bed or got out of bed during the night.

BBM

OMG, this just creeps me out, when I read the bolded part, a scene just flashed in my mind of him strangling her while raping her. First time I ever had a "vision" or whatever it was. Scary.

Texas Town Holds Onto Hope for Teen's Safe Return
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=12623354&page=3

Yeah... we have a name for a Grandmother.

It is in the above story. Does that mean we can sleuth her?

Locals...Is RN the same grandmother that he is staying with?

I just knew his family was going to stand up and say the SA would "never do nuthing to that little girl, besides he was at werk"...to quote Ronald Cummings family!

I am wondering if SA & BD read here at WS (or some of the other True Crime Websites) and got pointers from the Haleigh Cummings case!!!

DEAR GOD PLEASE BRING HAILEY HOME!

Or she ran out of the house from SA to dads, meanwhile SA got in the vehicle ....BD realizing dad was not home, turned to go the other way and SA grabbed her and put her into car???? In other words no one "picked her up" she was "taken"... perhaps to the motel parking lot to "talk "so SA could calm her down apololgize gain her trust and reassure her that HE would NEVER hurt her.

About the phone not pinging that morning...
Maybe cell batt was removed ahead of time so she couldn't grab it and calll 911 OR dropped during a scuffle and it took some time before phone put back together?

AGAIN ANOTHER THEORY AS TO WHY THE SCENT WAS LOST.

God bless you Hailey.

But what I wonder is why the scent at MB's house and how that would fit into this scenario?

JMHO......I asked earlier....Does this brother know DD?

Do he and DD go to the same High School?

Where is the Local High School?

Why in the world did the LE's Cancel the assembly for the High School Students?

Some of the High School Students may have information about Hailey and they do not realize it or maybe they are not telling because no one has asked them!!!

Please do not give my a time out....I am not sleuthing DD or SA's Brother!

DEAR GOD.....PLEASE BRING HAILEY HOME TO THE PEOPLE THAT LOVE HER!

Here is a link to the CCity ISD: http://www.colorado.esc14.net/campus1.htm

It looks like they have two HS's with one being an accelerated and the other just a regular one.

This appears to be a pretty small ISD so I am going out on a limb and assuming that only kids within the CCity ISD attend and not from any of the other towns in the area.

Mel

Does anyone feel that LE deliberately left out the ping for the home cell phone for around noon OR perhaps there actually was no phone used at noon by Hailey?

I am thinking that Hailey was not seen at noon using the cellphone on that Monday.

Must be important information on it...and LE doesnt want someone to know.

Why would LE not confirm the last time someone talked to or saw Hailey?

bolded by me...i like your thinking...

I am wondering this, tho......If you/me were checking on the daughter, to...EASE the mind she was there....in the bed...wouldn"t it include physically SEEING..her....not just ASSUMING..she is under the covers....if we were worried...to ease the mind....and you have a good point...she wants to come across as a good mother...there is where her story fails her, tho.....a good mother DOES NOT let a 13 year old daughter go off to a friends for hours....and no contact with her....then tells the son to calll her to come home....that didn't jive from the beginning with me....moo

I am having a difficult time explaining what I mean.... it's like lying, but instead of saying "I looked in and saw her asleep in her bed at such and such time in the morning", one might say... "I glanced in her room and saw what I think was her in the bed, but I didn't go in and see if it truly was her...". That, to me, is a form of plausible deniability. (from the Urban Dictionary, A condition in which a subject can safely and believeably deny knowledge of any particular truth that may exist because the subject is deliberately made unaware of said truth so as to benefit or shield the subject from any responsibility associated through the knowledge of such truth. )

Just had a thought after I read your comment.

SPECULATION (IMO) -- What if BD made that comment about looking into HDs bedroom in the morning, on her way to work, and just seeing someone or whatever on the bed, but not checking her, etc.-- What if she made that comment only because she wanted to be looked at as a good mother, but that she really did not look in at her?

It's like she says she looked it at her... but just a brief glimpse... and gee, she couldn't be sure... I have this gut feeling that she is not being truthful --that she did not look in on her, but is saying to cover her butt. (This is all speculation and my opinion.)

I think the reason she makes statements about it at all is because of the investigators trying to be sure she saw Hailey then and it could have bought it to her attention that it may not have been hailey.

So she has to admit it might not of been.
I think it is were her doubt of her bf begins.

I think she appears shady with confronted with the issues she has to face about questioning the B/F she is at war inside and most likey trying to deny she saw anything wrong because at the time she didnt SEE but now she is seeing or starting to. Except with sight becomes an awful image and I dont think she is ready for that. She is holding onto something else had to happen.
And to the world it looks like she has done something more then put her B/F first.

Hailey was afraid of SA and he was sneaking around at night staring into her room etc. It would make sense that BD was asleep at those times and knew nothing about it. In watching BD on Nancy Grace I have the impression that it's more what she is not saying that grabs your attention. I feel that Hailey did tell her mother about what SA was doing, but BD either ignored it or maybe even told him to stop it. In a normal thinking person, these kind of actions would raise a red flag. As far as BD looking into Haileys room before going to work, she saw her in bed but it was dark. I think she was in bed, but SA had done something during the night and she may not even been alive in the morning. This makes sense to me because SA went to work and then just left right away. He had something to take care of and it couldn't wait. What other explanation could there be for this odd behavior?

bolded by me....I have a guess that the LE does not want to publicly verify the timeline due to others could give alibis that would match it.....IMO...

I agree tho...the timeline given by B and S are off....but I do believe the time of the brother...(of course...HIS statement..)

His uncle that lives around Abilene and is he the uncle SA said he saw that day?What happened with yesterday's search?

Are you talking about the landfill? I just read on the fb page something about it but they didn't link a MSM article so I'm not going to repeat. I wasn't aware SA saw an uncle? Anyway, everyone gets angry at some point in time and to say that he had never seen it is absurd IMO.

I am having a difficult time explaining what I mean.... it's like lying, but instead of saying "I looked in and saw her asleep in her bed at such and such time in the morning", one might say... "I glanced in her room and saw what I think was her in the bed, but I didn't go in and see if it truly was her...". That, to me, is a form of plausible deniability. (from the Urban Dictionary, A condition in which a subject can safely and believeably deny knowledge of any particular truth that may exist because the subject is deliberately made unaware of said truth so as to benefit or shield the subject from any responsibility associated through the knowledge of such truth. )

You are correct.....she doesn't COMMIT to actually SEEING her....just "dances" around the issue....plausible deny...

This is information we need to know.
We know in the affidavit, what SD's phone was doing that day, what time it was pinging and that he made 11 phone calls.
What was Billies phone doing all day? Just happily pinging all day? Where there any phone calls made from it that day?

Question about cell phone---Did Billie take hers to work or leave it at home for kids to use?

BD said she left her phone at home on Monday for the children...

But what I wonder is why the scent at MB's house and how that would fit into this scenario?

Thank you... I have not been following the discussion today. But, I have been trying to get someone to discuss the dog hits with me. Do you have the report of dogs hitting there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4