Family that hid Casey Anthony says she is selfish

:truce: Don't throw rocks at me, but before all of this happened I would have thought she was very pretty. Obviously, if I had met her before all of this, her psychotic personality probably would have made me run screaming. However, I can see how some found her pretty. :truce:

Dan, Dan , tsk tsk :) :blowkiss:

:truce: Don't throw rocks at me, but before all of this happened I would have thought she was very pretty. Obviously, if I had met her before all of this, her psychotic personality probably would have made me run screaming. However, I can see how some found her pretty. :truce:

I did too Dan!

When we first seen her pictures ones where she smiles (and we don't know the story behind the pic whooping it up while her baby is "kidnapped ") then yes she could been seen as "cute"...however there are pictures especially when shes with caylee where the mega cheesy smile IMOO looked staged or forced, for appearance sake if u will..of course we seen photos of her not smiling, the cold, mean vindictive person shows through on those pictures.....and don't get me started on the ridiculous duckface posing ones of her!!!! Lol and again just my 2cents, take it or leave it

I wonder if it depends on which picture you saw of her first.

I saw crazy the first time I saw her and from then on I saw crazy/ugly peering out from behind whatever was going on in the picture. The only picture she could have fooled me with was the one of her holding newborn Caylee, in that picture she had that same wide eye'd wonder you see with most new moms. The rest were pictures of FCA with her "accessory" Caylee. Until they all turned into FCA and her baggage, Caylee. Or FCA staged with Caylee.

I saw crazy the first time I saw her and from then on I saw crazy/ugly peering out from behind whatever was going on in the picture. The only picture she could have fooled me with was the one of her holding newborn Caylee, in that picture she had that same wide eye'd wonder you see with most new moms. The rest were pictures of FCA with her "accessory" Caylee. Until they all turned into FCA and her baggage, Caylee. Or FCA staged with Caylee.

I think ive seen the pictures of her holding infant caylee and yes different a genuine wonder like most new moms..but the ones where caylee is older definately an appearance sake, exaggerated cheesing smile

OK....I shall throw no rocks. Now.......I may consider throwing a margarita on the rocks at you. I'll give you a head start to find an umbrella.

I first saw her doing the perp walk on the news...I considered her cute only....but you know what, no other pic or video I ever saw since was as flattering as the perp walk video was LOL even when I saw the mugshot then the other pics that hit the news, she didnt look attractive in any of them IMO I thought man, this chick does not photograph well at all. but in later video, she never looked cute again. I guess getting caught took its toll, and rapidly.

she is not cute now, she wont age well IMO.

Don't feel bad, Dan. My hubby thinks she is a total hottie. :waitasec:

He denies the same rumor he made up and kept trying to insert into wikipedia
..snipped>..

:waitasec:
Sorry but I've been reading most of all of the Luka threads, and he is a pathological liar and narcissist. ]

Drats@ .all the "Mr. Rights" for FCA are being taken off the market for one reason or another. :banghead:

Every time I see the title of this thread I snicker a little. Did it really take this family almost a year to realize FCA is selfish? I just want to say, "well duh!" I guess they missed the trial and 3 years worth of news prior to FCA moving in? That would explain them letting her on the property where children were present.

So was it sorted that she did a runner before getting baptised?

She's summat else isn't she? I bet the computer and all her stuff was packed and a car came to get her and that's the first wind the church got. I bet they're even madder now that time has passed.

I'd love for them to spill the beans.

Every time I see the title of this thread I snicker a little. Did it really take this family almost a year to realize FCA is selfish? I just want to say, "well duh!" I guess they missed the trial and 3 years worth of news prior to FCA moving in? That would explain them letting her on the property where children were present.

Me too. I always imagine Jim Nabors / Gomer Pyle saying "Well surprise, surprise!" :)

Stay away from her. Everything she touches turns up ugly or dead. She is evil to the bone.

Interesting - how she cannot sustain a relationship. Good while it is new and they can help her, but gets old really quick - real quick. W"hat is with these people. Her kids are going to be heartbroken. It is mind boggling that they would even want to have their kids around her - not because I think she would hurt them - just because she is a very sick person. I realize that sociopathy is a "disorder" and not a disease, but it is one huge disorder and leave it to a pastor and his wife to subject their kids to a known sociopath in the name of religion.

This isn't shocking news. It has not even been a year and she has messed up with the family who helped her out. But who wants to live with a pastor and his wife and kids. What 26 year old wants to. No 26 year old. But what 26 year old sociopath wants to - for a bit for what I need and then I am gone.

It is going to get interesting when she runs out of money. Probably still has money from the pictures when she first got out, but she'll go through it and then it will be interesting. No one is hot to interview her right now. The only people who are hot to interview her are dealing in *advertiser censored*.

Which brings me back to "Baez got lucky with this jury", because his advice to her afterwards plainly speaking sucked. She should have done an interview almost immediately and commanded the money and just sat there and lied like we all expected her to do. But nooooooooooooo, she listened to lunkhead and now that they have parted ways.

Stupidly, she did not do an interview within the month of her release as Jeffrey Feiger said she should. She would have picked up a cool mil or more.

Well, have you considered that he is a little selfish himself and wanted to make sure his book came out before anything of hers as he will make more than her if his is out first? I am going to read his IF (BIG IF) she does her own tell all as now that would be telling in itself.... hehe actually I would have my library order them for me..... no money to these writers, nope

Interesting - how she cannot sustain a relationship. Good while it is new and they can help her, but gets old really quick - real quick. W"hat is with these people. Her kids are going to be heartbroken. It is mind boggling that they would even want to have their kids around her - not because I think she would hurt them - just because she is a very sick person. I realize that sociopathy is a "disorder" and not a disease, but it is one huge disorder and leave it to a pastor and his wife to subject their kids to a known sociopath in the name of religion.

This isn't shocking news. It has not even been a year and she has messed up with the family who helped her out. But who wants to live with a pastor and his wife and kids. What 26 year old wants to. No 26 year old. But what 26 year old sociopath wants to - for a bit for what I need and then I am gone.

It is going to get interesting when she runs out of money. Probably still has money from the pictures when she first got out, but she'll go through it and then it will be interesting. No one is hot to interview her right now. The only people who are hot to interview her are dealing in *advertiser censored*.

Which brings me back to "Baez got lucky with this jury", because his advice to her afterwards plainly speaking sucked. She should have done an interview almost immediately and commanded the money and just sat there and lied like we all expected her to do. But nooooooooooooo, she listened to lunkhead and now that they have parted ways.

Stupidly, she did not do an interview within the month of her release as Jeffrey Feiger said she should. She would have picked up a cool mil or more.
Hi Solace. Not sure if I agree with the portion I have bolded, above, but I am sure we should all insert it into as many online forums as possible so that Casey will feel she lost out on something! Reality doesn't seem to matter to her. :D

I don't know how to post a new thread but a petion has started up to hae Casey tried in federal court as u can be tried for the same crime twice in that circumstance all the info is here and the law that allows it

http://www.change.org/petitions/lan...federal-court-for-the-murder-of-her-daughter#

I know so many of us would love for Caylee to get her justice she so rightly deserves bless her shining little soul

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back