Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yes and also have some info for you and the ladies..

casey's pre-trial conference date and time 11-5-08 9am
trial 11-17-08 9 30 am

hope this helps everyone in the quest to find Caylee and bring the baby home .. God Bless to all..

MommaD,

Do you or anyone else know WHERE the trial will be held?? I have heard talk that there's no way Casey would get a **fair trial** in Orlando [Duh!!] and they need to move the venue elsewhere....

Thanks,
Soulscape

I am using Orlando for the pre-trial, and here is the chart for it....

CaseyPre-Trial.jpg

I will put up the midpoints later, if I see anything particularly revealing. But, if anyone wants to see them for practice, just let me know!

Hi Neptunian,

I think it would be fruitful to look at both charts. The pretrial chart will tell us which side is stronger, the trial chart could possibly reveal which side is likely to prevail.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Since I have never looked at pre-trial or trial charts, Soulscape, give me a head's up on what planets and midpoints I should be analyzing!

Am I right that Jupiter might represent the Law, and Saturn the defendant? What about the Sun? I would expect Venus to be important, since young women are involved...

I am taking a look ahead at Casey's transits for this fall.

The time period between the very end of October through about the 4th of November looks interesting.

Casey has the following aspects to her natal chart in this time period.

Mercury square natal Jupiter, exact on the 29th October
Saturn opposed natal Uranus, exact on Nov 2
Venus square natal Uranus, exact on Nov 3
Mars conjunct natal Mercury, exact on Nov 3
Venus square natal Saturn, exact on Nov 4
Mars square natal Neptune, exact on Nov 4

And,we haven't even gotten to the midpoints activated by these transits yet! To examine these, I am going to check the midpoints to her natal Uranus first.

There are several reasons. First is that everyone around Casey's birthdate will be experiencing the Saturn transit to Uranus at this time, so it isn't unique to her. To narrow it down a bit, we need to see what midpoints she has around her natal Uranus, and here is where it would be so nice to have her actual birth-time, for there may be personal points involved, but we have no way of really knowing, without just guessing (sometimes called "rectification" by Astrologers who claim to figure it out by analyzing past events).

Heck, if prominent astrologers can't even agree on what the correct birth chart for the USA is, I hope none of you will ever pay anyone the mega-bucks they charge for this technique! Remember P.T. Barnum?

Will post the midpoints to Casey's Uranus in a bit, got to go do "housemouse" duties for a while...

Since I have never looked at pre-trial or trial charts, Soulscape, give me a head's up on what planets and midpoints I should be analyzing!

Am I right that Jupiter might represent the Law, and Saturn the defendant? What about the Sun? I would expect Venus to be important, since young women are involved...

Hi Housemouse,

First, please reverse the times on the charts: the pretrial (11-5) starts at 9:00 am and the trial (11-17) starts at 9:30 am.

The 1st House & its Ruler is the prosecution: Sagittarius & Jupiter.

The 7th House & its Ruler is the defendant: Gemini & Mercury.

Sagittarius rises for both charts but on the Trial chart, it is at 29:32 degrees. If they change the venue to any appreciable distance from Orlando, that may possibly push the Ascendant into the next sign, Capricorn. I am a little hesitant to make a judgment on the Trial chart until I know for sure where the venue will be.

The 10th House is the Judge/ Jury (Virgo & Mercury in the Pretrial chart and Libra & Venus in the Trial chart set for Orlando.

The End of the Matter (how it will turn out) is ruled by the 4th House and its Ruler (Pisces & Jupiter in the Pretrial chart and Aries & Mars in the Trial chart set for Orlando.

In a chart of this type, either the prosecution will prevail or the defense will prevail. Once we have the venue for the Trial, we should be able to tell who is likely to prevail.

Another way to look at this is to compare the biwheels of Caylee natal & the two trial dates and then Casey natal and the two trial dates and see who is under the most stress. That could indicate who will **lose**.

Unfortunately, we still don't have Casey's time of birth.... I sure wish we could get it. Housemouse, try using a Sunrise chart for Casey instead of the 12:00pm estimated birthtime. This puts the Sun on the Ascendant degree and can be quite enlightening, even though it's still just a guess at the birth time.

I thought it was interesting that the Sunrise chart Ascendant degree is 25 Pisces, which is partile (in the same degree) square Caylee's natal Hades (the mother from hell...)

By the way, will you check the birth info you have for Casey & confirm whether we're looking at the same chart? I know we've been using 28 Pisces for her natal Sun but when I ran a birthdate for 3-16-86, 6:38 am EST, Warren, OH (80:49W 41:14N), I got Sun at 25:35 Pisces.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Uh-Oh! Lysdexia strikes again!

Wonder if I have to delete the charts from photobucket and repost them? If so, there will be a blank space in the above posts. Bear with me friends, my whiskers are very grey!

Whew! Wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. At least, I think I fixed them!

Uh-Oh! Lysdexia strikes again!

Wonder if I have to delete the charts from photobucket and repost them? If so, there will be a blank space in the above posts. Bear with me friends, my whiskers are very grey!

Housemouse, I just checked the official arrest report. Casey Anthony was born 3-19-86.

I have to change the chart I have for her!

Thanks,
Soulscape

Unfortunately, we still don't have Casey's time of birth.... I sure wish we could get it. Housemouse, try using a Sunrise chart for Casey instead of the 12:00pm estimated birthtime. This puts the Sun on the Ascendant degree and can be quite enlightening, even though it's still just a guess at the birth time.

I thought it was interesting that the Sunrise chart Ascendant degree is 25 Pisces, which is partile (in the same degree) square Caylee's natal Hades (the mother from hell...)

By the way, will you check the birth info you have for Casey & confirm whether we're looking at the same chart? I know we've been using 28 Pisces for her natal Sun but when I ran a birthdate for 3-16-86, 6:38 am EST, Warren, OH (80:49W 41:14N), I got Sun at 25:35 Pisces.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Casey was born Mar 19.

I believe that she was born soon after sunrise, actually. Fiddling with the chart, I've found that this would tighten the Moon's opposition to Neptune, which applies, I think. Puts Aries on the Asc and Venus near there...

Just speculating:)

can't post for a bit... duty calls!

actually, might be awhile... my sis wants me to watch a movie coming on right now, called "Plain Truth"... channel 52 on our cable... LMN or something?

I believe that she was born soon after sunrise, actually. Fiddling with the chart, I've found that this would tighten the Moon's opposition to Neptune, which applies, I think. Puts Aries on the Asc and Venus near there...

Quoting myself :blushing:

Because I want to add that a morning (approx 7am) birth would also put progressed Moon opposite Natal Pluto.

More speculation, I probably shouldn't be guessing like this. I wonder if there is anyone on this sleuthing website who could find us the time of birth?

Have a nice evening, housemouse! Hope you enjoy the movie.

Casey was born Mar 19.

Hi Nep, I agree with you! I recast Casey's chart for 3-19-86 at 6:38 am which gives an ASC of 28:31 Pisces conjunct Sun at 28:34 Pisces, with Venus intercepted in the 1st House at 12:52 Aries. Venus in the 1st House often gives a very pretty face. This chart also puts the MC (Midheaven) aat 29:13 Sagittarius. On the pretrial date transit Pluto will be smack on that natal Midheaven.

Also notice Casey's Moon at 7:16 Cancer would be in close square to Caylee's 4:35 Libra Moon. These two did NOT get along... Caylee's emotional needs (Moon) conflicted enormously with Casey's emotional needs (Moon).

Thanks,
Soulscape

Quoting myself :blushing:

Because I want to add that a morning (approx 7am) birth would also put progressed Moon opposite Natal Pluto.

More speculation, I probably shouldn't be guessing like this. I wonder if there is anyone on this sleuthing website who could find us the time of birth?

Have a nice evening, housemouse! Hope you enjoy the movie.

Yes, yes, yes, PLEASE could someone get us Casey's birth time???

Thanks,
Soulscape

That movie wore me out!

Anyway, here is a head's up to sleuthers. Please do not pm me, and ask for chart readings, and ask for what is coming up in your future. Honest astrologers would never dare to go up against God! This is against my religious beliefs. I cannot read your future, and the Bible warns me against fortune telling.

If you have a Bible, read it! Particularly read God's final answer to Job, and then read Job's final answer to God. Also read Ecclesiastes.

We humans do not, and never will have all the answers. All we can do is see through a glass, darkly.

God has given us clues, but He is in charge, and anyone who pretends to know His design is a deceiver, and that includes "astrologists and psykicks" looking for fame.

Neptunian, Soulscape, and myself do not want fame or money. We do not pretend to understand God's plan. While we respect the power found in studying astrology, we do not confuse that with our own power.

We know how curious people can be about their own charts, and those of their loved ones. But, please understand, we do not know everything about everybody. That is not what the proper study of astrology is all about.

We each are born with a natal chart, which describes our individual challenges and gifts. And while astrology gives us information about the burdens we each must face, and choices we have to make, we each have free will. How do we each our best to express our individual charts, in our own little lives, to do God's will in a helpful and positive way?

Astrology can give us insight, but the Bible is the best place to go to tell us how to meet the challenges, and how to express our gifts.

Hello Housemouse, I am glad you took some time for yourself today. Good for you! I can almost feel, from all 3 of you, that studying these charts for Caylee is wearing on y'all emotionally. I just wanted to thank you AGAIN for your insight. :blowkiss: Catherine

Astrology can give us insight, but the Bible is the best place to go to tell us how to meet the challenges, and how to express our gifts.

OT It's very rare to meet someone who studies the knowledge of the Magi.

His first name is Jesse? Isn't that a coincidence! You are a good sleuther, MommaD! I did see those dates... I am hoping for a time for that first hearing on the 22nd of July. I have been watching the videos of them, but have to get my husband put to bed now.

He has Parkinson's and needs my help with the physical stuff. Will be back on later, maybe, if I don't run out of energy!

havent heard a thing ... only the time that was posted 845 am and she didnt have to be there so didnt see anything in news about it cos she was getting out.. and baez had already sent a written not guilty to the court. thats all he had to do.. I am guessing that either it went like clock work and just posted for the record for court files.. or was cancelled which i dought.. has to be a record of it. jmo

ok sorry this is completly wrong.. I have been up alnight and just dawned on me its august now.. lol ok will see what I can do.. for the july 22 time..

ok found the time of the july 22 bond hearing it was at 130 pm .. pretty sure it started on time.. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts