How much does Jeremy know?

They have waffled on it for sure. Before the 6th they talked about it, like they believed an intruder came through the window. On the 6th JI stated that LE informed them that it wasn't possible. After the 6th, in several interviews DB and JI stated that an intruder didn't come in the window. Then on Dr Phil. . .they waffled again.

MOO. .all about creating reasonable doubt.

Agreed! There will be plenty of reasonable doubt when this comes to trial.

LE has not said ANYTHING of substance about the case after the initial few days. Do people here honestly think that they have learned nothing after the first few days? It is not just speculation on my part that LE has a whole S-load of things that they know that has not been released to the public. And, no, I can't provide links for any of this because, as I said, this was not released to the public. But, there are a lot of theories out there in the LE community of what happened to Lisa. None of them include a SODDI. This isn't going to change anyone's mind who wants to believe that SODDI. Even if DB confessed, there will always be those who will refuse to believe it. That's the way some people are. However, I'm not personally going to sit back and let people change my words or meanings. If someone wants to do that, knock yourself out. Just know that it's not going to affect me.

This post is to no one in particular, just revealing my personal opinion on the matter.

BBM.
There is no doubt in my mind that LE knows & has a lot more information, facts & evidence in this case than any of us.
However I do have doubts that KCPD & the FBI, have not considered the SODDI theory. I guess I have more faith in them than to think that they haven't considered every single possibility that there is, including the SODDI theory.
Perhaps you are implying that after the search warrent search, & more evidence collected, that LE, after that search, is not considering the SODDI theory?
It could be though, that after that search & evidence, that LE is widening their theories. At least that is my opinion.

Haha...I won't be one bit shocked! I don't think you will be either...:)

I didn't mean I won't be shocked by who they arrest, I'll just be surprised that there will be no build-up to it. We'll be going about our daily lives....and boom, an announcment will come that an arrest has been made!!

I have to admire and thank you for all you have added to this case. You have spirit, passion and wisdom, all which are needed in every case of a missing child/children. :loveyou:

Thank YOU for saying that, 4Jacy. Believe me, no one wants children to remain safe inside their own homes in the safety and comfort of their parents more than LE. They are the ones who deal with the aftermath and see things in their jobs that no one should have to see. But, the ultimate goal is to bring to justice the person who is responsible for a child's disappearance. And, in certain cases (this seems to be one of them) it is more likely than not that the parents are responsible. My first allegiance is to the innocent child. I care less about hurting parents feelings or even in their innocence, if it looks as if they are guilty. This case screams guilty to me. And, I will always stand up for that little child who was taken away too soon. And, I know you will too. And, that is wonderful because Lisa needs people like us, <modsnip>

5 hours is a "tight" timeline? not really. you can accomplish a lot in 1/4 of a day... so i wouldn't think that has anything to do with why norest (or anyone else) would theorize a changed timeline...

caylee was left in a swamp and wasn't found for 5+ months. kc isn't exactly a member of mensa... why couldn't DB or JI be as "lucky"?

5 hours is a "tight" timeline? not really. you can accomplish a lot in 1/4 of a day... so i wouldn't think that has anything to do with why norest (or anyone else) would theorize a changed timeline...

caylee was left in a swamp and wasn't found for 5+ months. kc isn't exactly a member of mensa... why couldn't DB or JI be as "lucky"?

I don't recall a hurricane coming through KC to flood certain areas lately either. To clarify, it took 2 months to find Caylee, not 5. LE just ignored the first sighting.

Actually, there was high water from storms in the area that Caylee was found almost 6 months later.

Texas EquuSearch leader Tim Miller said the volunteers cleared off the areas they had of interest the best they could, but he said when Caylee disappeared, those areas were very dry and now those areas are holding a considerable amount of water.

http://*************.com/2008/09/07...suspended-due-to-conditions-and-water-levels/

As far as Kansas City goes, there WERE high waters at this time. As a matter of fact, the main interstate was closed down for several months because it was totally flooded. I don't think that this matter though, since I believe that Lisa was thrown into the river. This flooding and high water would only serve to make it easier to dispose of her body.

I don't recall a hurricane coming through KC to flood certain areas lately either. To clarify, it took 2 months to find Caylee, not 5. LE just ignored the first sighting.

Not to mention CA had a 31 day head start, and NEVER reported her daughter missing, JI contacted LE in minutes.

KC also had a LOT of time to do whatever she wanted. She didn't have other children at home, or a significant other. No one was really paying attention to what she was doing, other than Cindy who just spoke with her through phone calls. She could just tell everyone for a month that Caylee was with a "nanny" and no one was the wiser. DB had a matter of hours, in the middle of the night, after drinking a large amount of wine. Not to mention 2 other children in the home who could have woken up at any minute or heard something. In my opinion, the 2 cases do not compare as far as "means" in which to cover up a crime.

Thank YOU for saying that, 4Jacy. Believe me, no one wants children to remain safe inside their own homes in the safety and comfort of their parents more than LE. They are the ones who deal with the aftermath and see things in their jobs that no one should have to see. But, the ultimate goal is to bring to justice the person who is responsible for a child's disappearance. And, in certain cases (this seems to be one of them) it is more likely than not that the parents are responsible. My first allegiance is to the innocent child. I care less about hurting parents feelings or even in their innocence, if it looks as if they are guilty. This case screams guilty to me. And, I will always stand up for that little child who was taken away too soon. And, I know you will too. And, that is wonderful because Lisa needs people like us, who aren't willing to sweep the facts in this case under a rug, just for the sake of argument.

Absolutely, Lisa needs all of us who believe she was wronged, dealt death by her own parent/s to dig under all the lies and get to the truth.

<modsnip>. Of course, MOO!

I would just like to say that I am confident that every single person on this forum is here for LISA first. No matter what their opinion is. We all love this sweet little baby. We all want the same thing. On the fence, off the fence, intruder, JI, DB, whatever. This innocent child has touched our lives and we want justice for her.

lisashopped2.jpg

Absolutely, Lisa needs all of us who believe she was wronged, dealt death by her own parent/s to dig under all the lies and get to the truth.

I'm just wondering who/why some peeps here even WANT, what seems to be the obvious, swept under a rug? I don't think it is for the sake of argument, I think some of the guilty party/ies post here to defend the quitly. Of course, MOO!

I will not speak for anyone else here, but I for one, do not want anything "swept under the rug". I want Lisa found. I think everyone here does.

And I myself wonder why certain people are so quick to want to completely 100% percent believe that DB/JI are guilty. Why? Truly, it makes me sad, for the human condition, that people are practically salivating over the thought that DB is some evil person who killed her child. It is like they are almost GLEEFUL about it. It hurts my heart. I have been though a heck of a lot, lot of hard times, and the older I get, the less apt I am to make judgement calls on things, ESPECIALLY if I don't have evidence to support such judgements.

But everyone is entitled to their opinion. If certain people want to think they are "superior" or smarter or whatever because they feel DB is guilty, so be it. I am not directing this at YOU, I am talking general tone of this forum. I am the one who has to live with myself, and I am quite content with me just the way I am.

Thank YOU for saying that, 4Jacy. Believe me, no one wants children to remain safe inside their own homes in the safety and comfort of their parents more than LE. They are the ones who deal with the aftermath and see things in their jobs that no one should have to see. But, the ultimate goal is to bring to justice the person who is responsible for a child's disappearance. And, in certain cases (this seems to be one of them) it is more likely than not that the parents are responsible. My first allegiance is to the innocent child. I care less about hurting parents feelings or even in their innocence, if it looks as if they are guilty. This case screams guilty to me. And, I will always stand up for that little child who was taken away too soon. And, I know you will too. And, that is wonderful because Lisa needs people like us, <modsnip>.

<modsnip>!

<modsnip>If I thought that the parents were guilty, I would not defend them in any way.
I'm here because I care about Lisa, who found a place in my heart, as do so many missing children.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back