Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
have we? :truce:

Can't find the slap - this will do! :thewhip:
At least I have my 'thank you ' button back.

Some great posts while I've been in exile!

First rule of exile club... NEVER DISCUSS EXILE CLUB.

Carry on.

yes thats what is being suggested. had a barney which went too far and tried to revive her in bath. panicked and called for help. picked up BC senior at roundabout and then proceed ed to cover up. not sure if docs visit was thursday morning but around that time. needed to put scrathes / cuts on the record MOO

This could be a possibility.

OT. In the case Kiesha Weippeart, it was stated that after her mother threw her against a wall rendering her unconscious, Kiesha was placed in the shower to revive her. This didn't work so Kiesha was put to bed where she later died. Kiesha was six years old. :banghead:

Who says the police saw her? According to another local the neighbour called them. I'm sure that in time it will all come out but the police were quite frank to the locals in saying that they were looking for a body.

I thought TM drove a black BMW sedan? These agents are always changing cars!

I'm sure you've all already heard the rumour about BC senior cleaning the car when the cops rocked up. I can't read through all these pages!
anyways, I'll stop spreading idle Brookfield gossip now!
At the end of the day, seeing those girls faces just makes me really, really want this to be resolved quickly. Imagine not knowing who took your Mother and why? You'd have to wonder how much they know. The youngest girl thinks Mummy's gone to sleep and will wake up (I should say she did, not sure now)

Hey zookyliz, thanks for your posts. Don't take it to heart if people dissect them if they are hearsay. Most people are here to find out what happened. As you can appreciate it is hard to make heads nor tails of so much local gossip and hearsay and so people will tend to question things to work out if this is something to take note of in their mind or dismiss/put it to the back of their mind. Facts are different and are things that can be verified, but admittedly there are not too many we know from this case yet.

if abc was drowned in the bath , why did GBC dress her?

to look as though she went for a walk. someone posted something like this before . see someone picked up "batwater" my mistake meant Bathwater

This could be a possibility.

OT. In the case Kiesha Weippeart, it was stated that after her mother threw her against a wall rendering her unconscious, Kiesha was placed in the shower to revive her. This didn't work so Kiesha was put to bed where she later died. Kiesha was six years old. :banghead:

Thats terrible. :(

if abc was drowned in the bath , why did GBC dress her?

If the scenario you want to paint is that Allison went for a walk and didn't return - you dress her and leave her out in the bush. It wouldn't make sense to leave her naked in the bush

JMO

An hour or so before she supposedly went missing (as GBC says it was around 10pm).

I also know the neighbour with the dog - she said something must have been going on to upset the dog.

ZOOKYLIZ: Can the neighbour with the dog describe where the dog was barking? where it ran to? What time did this happen? before 8.00pm? This could be interesting information to add to our sleuthing this case. Can you find out and report back to us please?

Good post. Quite possible. Think I need to step away and think, lol. It seems a big part of the puzzle to leave out, when they are asking for sightings of Allison and the cars. They are focussing on the between 11:30Pm and 4 Am timeframe. My thought is, if he told police she had stepped out at 9pm, wouldn't they be calling for witnesses that saw her around that time? Also. I think if they were concerned that night about a domestic disturbance, they would want to talk to both parties. They would possibly hang around for her to get back or contact via her mobile. I am not sure with a domestic(and IF hearsay of previous DV are true), they would just leave and take the word of the probable offender.

Just thinking..
Yes I do agree that they would want to speak to both parties... but on the flip side if by the time they arrived the domestic was over... (and she wasnt around) they may not have paid too much attention - Really, how many domestics end up in murder? As far as the QPS was concerned the domestic was all over and there was nothing further for them to do...

As far as the 11.30 - 4.00 am time frame - IMO this is based on actual sightings of the cars at the roundabout.

What is kinda making me look at this theory more closely is the fact that the police say that she may have been killed as early as 8.00 pm. And this information seems to fit into the theory that they attended the house at 9.00 pm on Thursday and she was not around.

We have debated this issue long and hard and have never been able to figure out how they arrived at this when it has been stated that GBC last saw her at 10.00 pm?

All JMO....

to look as though she went for a walk. someone posted something like this before . see someone picked up "batwater" my mistake meant Bathwater

:floorlaugh: Thanks, that was me.. I wondered for a minute if it was something to do with bats..(like bat body fluid)

Good post. Quite possible. Think I need to step away and think, lol. It seems a big part of the puzzle to leave out, when they are asking for sightings of Allison and the cars. They are focussing on the between 11:30Pm and 4 Am timeframe. My thought is, if he told police she had stepped out at 9pm, wouldn't they be calling for witnesses that saw her around that time? Also. I think if they were concerned that night about a domestic disturbance, they would want to talk to both parties. They would possibly hang around for her to get back or contact via her mobile. I am not sure with a domestic(and IF hearsay of previous DV are true), they would just leave and take the word of the probable offender.

Just thinking..
Yes I do agree that they would want to speak to both parties... but on the flip side if by the time they arrived the domestic was over... (and she wasnt around) they may not have paid too much attention - Really, how many domestics end up in murder? As far as the QPS was concerned the domestic was all over and there was nothing further for them to do...

As far as the 11.30 - 4.00 am time frame - IMO this is based on actual sightings of the cars at the roundabout.

What is kinda making me look at this theory more closely is the fact that the police say that she may have been killed as early as 8.00 pm. And this information seems to fit into the theory that they attended the house at 9.00 pm on Thursday and she was not around.

We have debated this issue long and hard and have never been able to figure out how they arrived at this when it has been stated that GBC last saw her at 10.00 pm?

All JMO....

"batwater' ??

I am not sure about the computers hard drives. too much hearsay I know from all different places, lol. I have heard from direction of Law enforcement(take what you will of it). that there was legal searches/advice sought on BC computer, in which case hard drive would not have been blank? (I am not technically minded there, whether this info can still be retrieved somehow)
sorry about typo with bathwater. info is he got expert to delete off hard drive and QPS have been unable to retrieve any info. like you am no expert. cant even spell ha ha

All JMO....

it was in that timeframe that witness saw BC senior at bus shelter at roundabout and stopped and checked if he was ok apparently about 10.30.

All JMO....

Thanks..yes I'm just trying to look at all points to work out if this is likely (the police visit). My thought when they said about the possibility of her being killed as early as 8pm, that they don't believe his story of seeing her at 10pm. It certainly is possible it happened as you say. I just question as there are things that make me think its not so likely. But of course I don't know. And I would tend to think there would be no 2 ways about it GBC would definitly be POI- officially I would think. JMO

ZOOKYLIZ: Can the neighbour with the dog describe where the dog was barking? where it ran to? What time did this happen? before 8.00pm? This could be interesting information to add to our sleuthing this case. Can you find out and report back to us please?

She just said that the dog was running down to the fence - the area that backs onto the BC house. It was dark though and she's older (but switched on) and so she didn't go down there to investigate. It's only a small dog, gets yappy when it hears things but otherwise it's a lapdog type of pet. But it's quite bushy between the two houses so she assumed the dog was going after a bush turkey or something, but when the other neighbours told her that they heard an argument she put two and two together.

RBBM: You already have one, here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171094

All it takes is one motivated sleuther to pull together the facts as we know them from MSM into a timeline, and post it here for everyone's reference.

As for a list of theories, well, that's sort of what this thread is for. But you might like to look at the Michelle Parker case, where Sleuther "nobodynoz" has kept up a fantastic list of questions (and verified answers too, as they come in). You can check that out here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7904008&postcount=300

Just some thoughts to ponder! :tyou:

Shamelessly bumping my own post here.

Look, you all have gathered a TON of facts & spent a lot of time thinking about this case. We don't want that collected understanding to go to waste.

The first link I posted above is to Allison's timeline thread. Anyone who is able and willing can compile the knowns about her case and add it to that thread, with the appropriate links. Having everything factual in one place will help us out immeasurably if and when this comes to trial, so it's a worthwhile endeavor even though that thread isn't getting lots of hits right now.

The second link above (which goes to Michelle Parker's case out of Florida USA) is to a sample of how we can track theories here at WS without rancor, in a case where discussion can get testy at times.

Just offering these as examples of what might work well for Allison's case. Differences aside, it's clear to me that all the posters here care deeply about Allison, her children, and the pursuit of justice.

That is all.

sorry about typo with bathwater. info is he got expert to delete off hard drive and QPS have been unable to retrieve any info. like you am no expert. cant even spell ha ha

Thats ok..I do plenty of typos! As I said I have heard differently regarding the computer coming from area close to investigations. Wonder whether he would have had time to get an expert in to wipe the computer given when the computers were seized, and unless it was a friend who was covering(IF GBC is perp).. you'd think they would report to QPS they had been asked to wipe the computer. Given this would likely have happened after Allison had been reported missing and the media had started covering the case. Just my thoughts.

I was confused reading that one too, and still have no idea whether it refers to the Wednesday or the Thursday night that Olivia spoke to Allison.

Not sure it makes a difference or not, apart from her saying she seemed fine, but then why did she she also mention that Allison was depressed, in another news segment?

Ok - I think OW spoke with Allison on WED night. She didnt indicate that she was her usual sweet self that night - but reference was made to a conversation prior to that.
WHAT IF - cops were called to a domestic disturbance on the WED night?? -Maybe OW spoke with her just before that disturbance, or maybe after. Hence the quick action by police when she was reported missing on Friday morning? Just speculation
.Link below:
http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo...226338290711&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13384404973483

All of the computers that were retrieved couldn't be blank because GBC retrieved photographs from the police station for the funeral. I doubt they would have been photo albums. IMO
:notgood:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member