Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #152

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because, darn it, someone names a running mate every time something important happens in this case. I think Obama named Biden on the same day "Rick" aired the Anthony family laundry.
I thought Emma's post was hysterical:laugh: "Because it's true!"

(But I haven't seen anybody on the news ridiculing McCain's choice, so I guess that might make it less funny to some.)

I had lost the sound but was watching the video when he chose her. I think she is a great choice. Tina Fey for VP!!! They are hunting the Hillary women democrats. I wonder how she would have covered the Casey re-arrest when she was the news anchor on SNL?

Well, wishingtree, to continue the O/T trend... I had a beautiful grey kitty (short hair) named Pershing with the most amazing personaility....sadly, he got out of the house and was hit by a car right before Christmas.

I cried my eyes out and realized that, yes, I was one of those crazy pet owners. Anyway, about a month later, hubby and I went to the animal shelter and found the kitty you see in my avatar-Z Kitty. He grew up in the shelter and was 5 months old when we got him. He is the sweetest kitty ever...I think he has Pershing's spirit (yep, I know I am nuts).

Anyway, I think Z-kitty is the cutest thing ever...thanks for noticing :)
Also OT, but I have noticed a lot of cat-related names and pics on here. Is there some psychoanalysis being performed on that? (She types, as the cat is being disturbed from his resting place on the keyboard.)

Did you read where it stated she could not have contact with children?

Not sure if the link will work but you can try...

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/mycler...dc-0328-4478-87de-88bf6d426f8e&CaseID=5960531

7/16/2008 A COMPLAINT FILED DOA 07/16/08 BOND CT1: NONE CT2: NONE CT3: NONE #08034750
7/17/2008 A ADVICE TO DEFENDANT, FIRST APPEARANCE
7/17/2008 A AFF/INSOL FILED REF
7/17/2008 A APPEARANCE OF DEFENDANT ENTERED
7/17/2008 A BOND STAYED @ NONE
7/17/2008 A DEMAND FOR DISCOVERY FILED
7/17/2008 A DERP FEE OF $50 IMPOSED CR15 50.00
7/17/2008 A MOTION TO SET BAIL BOND FILED
7/17/2008 A NOTICE OF APPEARANCE FILED JOSE A. BAEZ
7/17/2008 A NOTICE OF INVOKATION OF CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS
7/17/2008 A ORDER APPOINTING PUBLIC DEFENDER
7/17/2008 A ORDER FINDING PROBABLE CAUSE FILED
7/17/2008 A IN OPEN COURT INITIAL APPEARANCE
7/17/2008 A ORDER - COURT DENIES BAIL BECAUSE NO CONDITION OF RELEASE CAN REASONABLY PROTECT THE COMMUNITY, ASSURED THE APPEARANCE OF THE DEFENDANT OR PROTECT THE INTEGRITY OF THE JUDICIAL PROCESS.
7/17/2008 A ORDER - WHILE IN CUSTODY DEF TO BE SCREENED FOR BAKER ACT CRITERIA. NO UNSUPERVISED CONTACT WITH ANY CHILD UNDER 17 YOA

I don't know it to be a fact, but I read that she would see a judge in the am - on SAT. Don't have a link, just so ya know.

Anthony was being held on a $3,000 bond Friday night. The family would have to post $300 to get her out of jail if a judge agrees to that bond amount. Routinely, inmates would appear before a judge around 11:30 a.m., Saturday morning.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17340180/detail.html

At the presser tonight, I thought they were hinting that there might be more to all this than we know, and might be at least one other person involved? It sounded to me like the investigation was bigger than just Casey. Anyone else? IMOO

Thats what I thought also. I'm just at a loss to figure out who or what. There is so much. FBI and what does that mean. What was Casey doing all that time she was pretending she has a job. There is more to this. The what is the question.

Ok.. I have turned off the web cam site... could not take the clicking anymore for a frozen image... someone let me know if it comes back up live again..

Yes... I have been saying this all along. Narsacistic.. both Casey AND Cindy she believes everyone should believe her... regardless of how much sense she makes... for Cindy, it is about the attention that she is getting...

Symptoms
The classic person with an antisocial personality is indifferent to the needs of others and may manipulate through deceit or intimidation. He or she shows a blatant disregard for what is right and wrong, may have trouble holding down a job, and often fails to pay debts or fulfill parenting or work responsibilities. They are usually loners.

People with antisocial personality disorder can be aggressive and violent and are likely to have frequent encounters with the law. However, some antisocial personalities may also possess a considerable amount of charm and wit.

Common characteristics of people with antisocial personality disorder include:

Persistent lying or stealing
Recurring difficulties with the law
Tendency to violate the rights of others (property, physical, sexual, emotional, legal)
Aggressive, often violent behavior; prone to getting involved in fights
Inability to keep a job
A persistent agitated or depressed feeling (dysphoria)
Inability to tolerate boredom
Disregard for the safety of self or others
A childhood diagnosis of conduct disorders
Lack of remorse for hurting others
Possessing a superficial charm or wit
Impulsiveness
A sense of extreme entitlement
Inability to make or keep friends
The intensity of symptoms tends to peak during the teenage years and early 20s and then may decrease over time. It's not clear whether this is a result of aging or an increased awareness of the consequences of reckless behavior. However, though a person with antisocial personality disorder might be less likely to commit crimes later in life, that person may continue to be an inadequate spouse or parent and an unreliable employee.

I think she was sharing the events of her last 24 hrs, explaining how tiring/emotionally draining it's been...and it SURE has! I need to get some sleep, see you all in the a.m. Bond hearing is at 11:00, wouldn't miss it for the WORLD!

gnight Paladine!:wave:

Stealing she tells Yuri that she has been stealing from friends and family in the sworn statement. From July 16th.

Oh yes, got it..thanks...I remember reading that in the 400+ pages...she lied and stole to find Caylee...yes I am rolling my eyes right now...

Thanks for clarifying absolut!

They say she is seeing the judge tomorrow (sat at 11:30am). Maybe it will be online here somewhere live. Let's not forget to watch for it!

She wont see a judge till Tuesday.

Holiday weekend..lololol

deadline for deal.

Casey can not be bailed out before she goes before the Judge today. She was arrested while already out on bond therefore she must go before a judge.
Also Casey can have her original bond revoked by Orange County because she is under the "Baker Act" which means she can not have contact with anyone under the age of 17... she has so that is grounds for Orange county to revoke her original $50,000
You have a link to this Baker Act? Usually someone in Florida that is "Baker Acted" is deemed as a threat to themselves or others. I don't think Casey has a Baker Act against her.

Did you read where it stated she could not have contact with children?

It was one of the rules in the Orange County Community Surveillance Unit booklet. Someone posted a link but when I checked that link earlier today part of it had been deleted or was missing pages for some reason. It only showed the first 10 pages and IIRC originally there were 24 pages to it.

I could have been faster with it :rolleyes:

I found Cindy to be quite condescending to the first woman, though I wouldn't really expect much else from her.
Yep. That's what I saw. Belittling (sp?) is a common tool used by people like Cindy to throw people off, intimidate them. All it said to me is that Cindy felt what that woman was saying. She HEARD it.

ANTHONY, CASEY M

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Booking Number:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]08042346[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Race:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]White[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Gender:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Female[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Date of Birth:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]03/19/1986[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Last Known Address:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]4937 Hopespring Dr[/FONT], [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Orlando[/FONT], [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Fl[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]32829[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Cell:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]BRCMBFNA[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Date Booked:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]08/30/2008[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Time Booked:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]12:03am[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Number of Holds:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]ID HOLD[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Notes:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]None[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Charges[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Case Sequence:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]828[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Case Status:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Presentenced[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]#Bond Amount:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]1500.00[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Police Case Number:[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]n/a [/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Court Location:[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]CIRCUIT [/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Arresting Agency:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Orange County Sheriff Office[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Charge/Court Case Number:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Uttering A Forged Check[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]08074939[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Note:[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Icjis Affidavit, Original Charge(s): Uttering A Forged Instrument[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Case Sequence:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]829[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Case Status:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Presentenced[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]#Bond Amount:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]1000.00[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Police Case Number:[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]n/a [/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Court Location:[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]CIRCUIT [/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Arresting Agency:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Orange County Sheriff Office[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Charge/Court Case Number:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Fraud. Use Of Personal Ident. Information[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]08074939[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Case Sequence:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]830[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Case Status:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Presentenced[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]#Bond Amount:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]500.00[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Police Case Number:[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]n/a [/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Court Location:[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]CIRCUIT [/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Arresting Agency:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Orange County Sheriff Office[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Charge/Court Case Number:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Petit Theft Of $100 Or More[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]08074939[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Please phone Orange County Inmate Records Management at (407) 836-3400, if you have any questions about the information in these pages.[/FONT]
Data was last updated on 8/30/2008 12:08:13 AM
</FONT fixed_bound="true">

Also OT, but I have noticed a lot of cat-related names and pics on here. Is there some psychoanalysis being performed on that? (She types, as the cat is being disturbed from his resting place on the keyboard.)

I did LOL during the Greta interview when Cindy's cat was on their table, and those (cute) dogs had their little places on the back of the couch. (Looks at my puppy on the back of my sofa and hopes to hell one of our four cats isn't on the table...again.)

Yes, It's hypnotizing...I thnik I got a hold of Some KoolAid..I lied to the Husband, he called, he went out of town, let me know he had arrived and asked what I was doing and I had to think fast so i said cleaning... He said It's 11:30, Your still on the laptop aren't you?......YEEESSSS. I haven't moved just a pack of cigs and 3 diet cokes later. I'm so ashamed.
Oh, Truth, I'm with you. I chose to do dishes over laundry today so it would (1) look like I'd done SOMETHING today and (2) there was too much laundry to make a dent. I'm letting the kids wear swim trunks all weekend 'cause they're out of underwear...

Anthony was being held on a $3,000 bond Friday night. The family would have to post $300 to get her out of jail if a judge agrees to that bond amount. Routinely, inmates would appear before a judge around 11:30 a.m., Saturday morning.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17340180/detail.html

Maybe this judge will go about a quarter mil. Then she can sit in jail for two weeks while Jose writes his briefs and tries to adjust it.

Not sure if the link will work but you can try...

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/mycler...dc-0328-4478-87de-88bf6d426f8e&CaseID=5960531

7/16/2008 A COMPLAINT FILED DOA 07/16/08 BOND CT1: NONE CT2: NONE CT3: NONE #08034750
7/17/2008 A ADVICE TO DEFENDANT, FIRST APPEARANCE
7/17/2008 A AFF/INSOL FILED REF
7/17/2008 A APPEARANCE OF DEFENDANT ENTERED
7/17/2008 A BOND STAYED @ NONE
7/17/2008 A DEMAND FOR DISCOVERY FILED
7/17/2008 A DERP FEE OF $50 IMPOSED CR15 50.00
7/17/2008 A MOTION TO SET BAIL BOND FILED
7/17/2008 A NOTICE OF APPEARANCE FILED JOSE A. BAEZ
7/17/2008 A NOTICE OF INVOKATION OF CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS
7/17/2008 A ORDER APPOINTING PUBLIC DEFENDER
7/17/2008 A ORDER FINDING PROBABLE CAUSE FILED
7/17/2008 A IN OPEN COURT INITIAL APPEARANCE
7/17/2008 A ORDER - COURT DENIES BAIL BECAUSE NO CONDITION OF RELEASE CAN REASONABLY PROTECT THE COMMUNITY, ASSURED THE APPEARANCE OF THE DEFENDANT OR PROTECT THE INTEGRITY OF THE JUDICIAL PROCESS.
7/17/2008 A ORDER - WHILE IN CUSTODY DEF TO BE SCREENED FOR BAKER ACT CRITERIA. NO UNSUPERVISED CONTACT WITH ANY CHILD UNDER 17 YOA

It said your session expired...but thanks for posting and can you clarify what it really means? Is this intended for Casey Anthony?

Hey, I have a question. Had did she use those checks at Target and WinDixie from Amy without ID to match.
I say Bond will end up at 12,500.00 Post 10%

Great questions...does anyone know about the checks? Were they written for cash? Or, were they wriiten to stores? Hummm, I am guessing for cash, but haven't heard anything one way or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23