If Misty tells the truth...

butterfly1978

Reaction score
With almost two years going by and hundreds of diffrent stories told if Misty did tell the truth how could she prove it if she wasn't the one that disposed of Haleigh?

My theory, short and sweet is that Haleigh was given something to keep her under control while Ron was at work and Misty recovered from her 3 day binge, she ODed and died. Ron had Tommy go get Haleigh and place her in the dumpster where either TN or RC disposed of her. So if the above theory is correct how could Misty prove it if she doesn't know where Haleigh is, because lie detectors are not admissible in court.
Also if Haleigh was given something and Oded what charges would those involved face? In other words if Misty gave Haleigh pills at Rons request what charges would she face and what charges would Ron face? What faces would Tommy face if he put her in the dumpster and what would whoever moved the body face?
Maybe Misty isn't telling the truth because she doesn't have any way to prove it.

If MIsty never tells the truth then that means that whatever happened to Haleigh involves her and would either cause her to get life in prison or the death penalty. If whatever happened did not involve her then she would agree to take another lie detector test and tell the real truth so that she can get a plea on her drug charges. If she doesnt plea then we will know that she is not ever going to tell the truth because it involves her. IMHO

At this point I don't think anything Misty says will be believed unless there is some type of video/audio/forensic evidence to back up her story. Sad...all over a man IMO. I just don't feel that she was the one that hurt Haleigh, as angry as I am at her for not telling all she knows, part of me feels 1% bad for her if in fact she doesn't know all due to being under the influence. It could be several reasons why Misty has not told all. It could be due to drugs, it could be that she witness what happen and the trauma has caused her to block everything out, it could be she was the one that killed Haleigh out of Jealousy...and knows that if she tells LE she will end up in with a needle in her arm..It could be that "fatal attraction" she has for Ron and is helping him cover up for what ever happen. Regardless, she is just as guilty IMO for not coming forward in some way. She could of told LE what happen and asked to be kept safe if she is afraid the truth will end up hurting her or her family. She could ask for immunity.. She could do so much, but all she does is lie and I just don't get it. That is why I feel that if and when the truth comes out she will not be believed. :cow:

I keep thinking about Misty's latest interragation, where Levi said (sorry, don't have the link) but I am sure you have read it here) that Misty was upset, they were wanting Misty to talk...and whatever she told them...it seems at some point she became hysterical, and was put on suicide watch....sooooo...Perhaps Misty DID TALK....and what she told them was "believeable" enough that they gave her a LDT...(just guessing here)...If they gave her one...and she passed it....we are not priviledged to know about it....

I hope this is what happened for Misty's sake...She tells the truth

.And as for the suicide thoughts...???...I believe she pointed the finger at Ron...

Even tho it was said she said "Tommy did it"...IMO...naming Tommy would not cause her to want to commit suicide....

Now.......OVER RON?????....YES!!!! IMO...

Sooooo...I am hoping Misty tells all that she knows.....and perhaps she can get a plea deal in doing so....

The LE have us so much in the dark...............!!!!!!

IMO, if Misty tells the truth...and can back it up......

THE CUMMINGS ARE GOING DOWN

At this point I don't think anything Misty says will be believed unless there is some type of video/audio/forensic evidence to back up her story. Sad...all over a man IMO. I just don't feel that she was the one that hurt Haleigh, as angry as I am at her for not telling all she knows, part of me feels 1% bad for her if in fact she doesn't know all due to being under the influence. It could be several reasons why Misty has not told all. It could be due to drugs, it could be that she witness what happen and the trauma has caused her to block everything out, it could be she was the one that killed Haleigh out of Jealousy...and knows that if she tells LE she will end up in with a needle in her arm..It could be that "fatal attraction" she has for Ron and is helping him cover up for what ever happen. Regardless, she is just as guilty IMO for not coming forward in some way. She could of told LE what happen and asked to be kept safe if she is afraid the truth will end up hurting her or her family. She could ask for immunity.. She could do so much, but all she does is lie and I just don't get it. That is why I feel that if and when the truth comes out she will not be believed. :cow:

I seriously doubt she has blocked out what actually happened to Haleigh, or she killed Haleigh because she was jealous of her..
I'm more inclined to believe IF she played an actual major part in Haleigh's death it may have been because she tried to deflect a direct attack from Ronald Cummings and Haleigh unfortunately was on the receiving end..
Seems though IF she ever tells the truth LE would know it even IF she couldn't provide them with information as to where Haleigh is right now...Seems logical to me since they seem to know when she is lying....There is also the possibility LE isn't interested in knowng the truth too..Either that or they aren't interested in the truth ever being revealed..JMHO

At this point, if she's telling the truth, she'll be talking out her butt because when her lips move, she's lying.

Either way, with Misty and Tommy in the same jail at the same time. Wait, what's that noise I hear? I think I hear Misty and Tommy squealing from my house.

Well, I think the latest interrogation results are being looked at seriously. There's only one reason I can think of for Tommy being moved back to St. Johns--so he can be questioned about whatever Misty has now said.

IF Tommy did not do "it" but knows who did, I think he may have some things to say. But something in my gut tells me that an arrest is going to be made for Haleigh...and it will be Tommy. Maybe both Tommy and Misty, but my feeling right now is it will at least be Tommy who is arrested.

I may be jumping ahead of things but, IMO, something is going on with Tommy being transported on 9/29 "out of county warrants" but no info available about what's up.

Well, I think the latest interrogation results are being looked at seriously. There's only one reason I can think of for Tommy being moved back to St. Johns--so he can be questioned about whatever Misty has now said.

IF Tommy did not do "it" but knows who did, I think he may have some things to say. But something in my gut tells me that an arrest is going to be made for Haleigh...and it will be Tommy. Maybe both Tommy and Misty, but my feeling right now is it will at least be Tommy who is arrested.

I may be jumping ahead of things but, IMO, something is going on with Tommy being transported on 9/29 "out of county warrants" but no info available about what's up.

Bolded by me..

I agree 100% with you...Something is definately going on...and right after this latest interragtion....Something was definately said by Misty...enough to have Tommy brought back for more questioning.....

Let me ask...Could the LE have questioned Tommy at the jail??? instead of bring him back???...

However I don't feel it was Tommy that caused Haleigh's demise, tho...Yes to the cover up...

Perhaps now this case will move forward...This is the biggest leap in awhile I think.....

all in my own opinion

Bolded by me..

I agree 100% with you...Something is definately going on...and right after this latest interragtion....Something was definately said by Misty...enough to have Tommy brought back for more questioning.....

Let me ask...Could the LE have questioned Tommy at the jail??? instead of bring him back???...

However I don't feel it was Tommy that caused Haleigh's demise, tho...Yes to the cover up...

Perhaps now this case will move forward...This is the biggest leap in awhile I think.....

all in my own opinion

Seems to me it would have been very easy for authorities to go to Tommy in prison to question him, rather than transporting him back to St. Johns. And not on a St. Johns warrant, I might add.

I believe it to be a Putnam warrant but Putnam County is slow in updating their information; something should show there soon, though. Whatever is going on was not voluntary on Tommy's part or they would not have had to issue a warrant. All Tommy's cases are closed except the trafficking case which has been reopened...so this could be about that. It just seems an odd coincidence that it happens now, right after Misty supposedly said, "Tommy did it."

However, I will say that because Tommy is due in court on October 4 and that is a Monday, it is possible they moved him this soon. Seems to me he would have been moved back to Putnam for this, but you never know with this case. I still think something else could be up, but will concede for now that possibly Tommy is back in St. Johns in advance of his 10/4 hearing so that his attorney can have easy access to him to prepare for that hearing.

JMO.

Aside from Art Harris...has there been any independant verification this interrogation took place? I get news feeds on Haliegh, Misty etc...and I am seeing nothing new.

Just curious...as to what we have that verifies Art's version of a) an interrogation and b) what was said other than by his source - which (correct me if I am wrong) we all believe is Chelsea?

I've entertained that thought but am hoping Misty has told the truth and IF Tommy is arrested, Ronald Cummings will be arrested also..

Aside from Art Harris...has there been any independant verification this interrogation took place? I get news feeds on Haliegh, Misty etc...and I am seeing nothing new.

Just curious...as to what we have that verifies Art's version of a) an interrogation and b) what was said other than by his source - which (correct me if I am wrong) we all believe is Chelsea?

He claims he speaks with Lisa Croslin also.. I would think she might know if her daughter was interrogated the day Ronald cummings was sentenced....JMHO..

I've entertained that thought but am hoping Misty has told the truth and IF Tommy is arrested, Ronald Cummings will be arrested also..

Me too, Em, but unfortunately that is not likely to ever happen. IMO, if the UC sting had only yielded evidence of Ron trafficking--with no instances involving either Misty or Tommy--the entire sting would have been swept under the rug. LE only arrested Ron because they had to. I do not see LE ever doing anything to Ron unless they are again put between a rock and a hard place.

JMO.

If Misty tells the truth....... how will LE know? Has to be some evidence to back up even a confession. They need to find Haleigh. At this point, with everybody on all sides lying through their teeth for almost 20 months.... who's going to know when the truth does come out??
I do feel like Tommy may go down for this, and if all he did was to help dispose the body, it isn't quite fair. However, sounds like LE plans to send Misty down right along with him. It would be a downright shame if both of them goes to prison for the crime, and somebody else walks.
I don't think Ron was the one who disposed of Haleigh. If he was directly responsible for her death, then I think someone else took care of the rest of it. Somehow I just can't picture a parent or a grandparent so callously disposing of a child's body like that, but stranger things have happened. Anything is possible.

Me too, Em, but unfortunately that is not likely to ever happen. IMO, if the UC sting had only yielded evidence of Ron trafficking--with no instances involving either Misty or Tommy--the entire sting would have been swept under the rug. LE only arrested Ron because they had to. I do not see LE ever doing anything to Ron unless they are again put between a rock and a hard place.
JMO.

IMHO.. Then someone somewhere needs to find a way to put LE between a rock and a hard place..JMHO

If Misty tells the truth....... how will LE know? Has to be some evidence to back up even a confession. They need to find Haleigh. At this point, with everybody on all sides lying through their teeth for almost 20 months.... who's going to know when the truth does come out??
I do feel like Tommy may go down for this, and if all he did was to help dispose the body, it isn't quite fair. However, sounds like LE plans to send Misty down right along with him. It would be a downright shame if both of them goes to prison for the crime, and somebody else walks.
I don't think Ron was the one who disposed of Haleigh. If he was directly responsible for her death, then I think someone else took care of the rest of it. Somehow I just can't picture a parent or a grandparent so callously disposing of a child's body like that, but stranger things have happened. Anything is possible.

bolded by me

I agree with some your comment..particulary the part I bolded...

I don't believe Ron disposed of Haleigh..BY HIMSELF....I believe TN did...with him...

I believe TN ran the "whole show" for Ron....Just like she always has when he is in a jam...Ron would be unable to even focus enough as to where to lay Haleigh to rest...But TN would..I believe TN was instrumental in Ron marrying Misty..there another Jam..he was in..

I don't believe that Ron/TN/GMS would trust anyone but themselves to bury her. I just don't see the Croslins ....trusted enough....by the Cummings..for that task..

And also...I feel...that laying a child to rest...would be a private family matter...

BUT...Yes, ...The Croslins are involved..with everything else...about it..

This is only my opinion...

I seriously doubt she has blocked out what actually happened to Haleigh, or she killed Haleigh because she was jealous of her..
I'm more inclined to believe IF she played an actual major part in Haleigh's death it may have been because she tried to deflect a direct attack from Ronald Cummings and Haleigh unfortunately was on the receiving end..
Seems though IF she ever tells the truth LE would know it even IF she couldn't provide them with information as to where Haleigh is right now...Seems logical to me since they seem to know when she is lying....There is also the possibility LE isn't interested in knowng the truth too..Either that or they aren't interested in the truth ever being revealed..JMHO
one of the least likely motives, IMO, is that Misty was jealous of Haleigh. resentful of the care she took, maybe, but not jealous. Haleigh was her ticket to a free ride, & she's why Misty was in that trailer. What kind of logic would convince even a dumb teen girl, that if she murdered her bf's daughter, that it would cure all of her problems? Flo made a statement about Misty being happy that she had Ron all to herself. IMO, that was the dumbest thing Flo said. What did she have to back up that info? nothing. But with that said, I do see a semi motive for Misty to hurt Haleigh. She had told Ron that she was pregnant, (reportedly), & he beat her pretty badly. Is there a chance that she miscarried? even if she didn't, her dreams of being a mother to Ron's child, may have been flushed down the toilet. So, since he took her child, or her dreams of a child, she lashed out & in revenge, took his. But, this would make Misty insane, & I don't think she's that crazy. But, Haleigh was sick, took a lot of extra care, & there's no way that Misty was wired to take care of her. & none of that bunch ever refuted that Misty was the one to massage her legs, the one who cleaned her wet blankets, the one who got her ready for school...maybe she just snapped.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back