Questions for fellow websleuthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the beginning, didn't Casey say that she wanted immunity? If an agreement had been made I wonder what she would have told us?????

I just listened to the Patrick jail visit yesterday. I thought it was very interesting too, although Casey really didn't seem to remember him at all, that made me wonder even more why she agreed to see him. I think he's worth looking into though....

I too have always thought the video & pics of Caylee from the nursing home looked like she was much younger.

I noticed that date too. Not sure who's camera it was, but thought either Cindy downloaded the vid because by then she was wondering where Caylee was or Casey downloaded it because, for a moment, she had some feelings. I think Caylee was already dead by the 17th. Would like to know which computer it was downloaded to.

iirc, it was loaded onto the laptop that casey used.

OK.

IIRC, it was stated by JG that Casey's hobby was photography.

I'm going to take a leap and say someone into photography would probably be using a Nikon vs. a Polaroid. I'm know little, but, would appreciate some yah or nah on that from people that to know if this is a small or huge leap.

W/o debating the potential for altering the date here (please) - what we DO know from LE is:

• The pic @ the nursing home - Caylee's last known :( - was taken with the Nikon.
  • This pic was copied to Casey's laptop 6/17 @ 3:31PM
  • The pic was last viewed on Casey's laptop 7/2 @ 10:21AM
  • Casey got her "Bella.." tattoo 7/2 @ ~12Noon

Sharethelight: Do you know if the Nikon was recovered from Tony's apt or Anthony home?

It guess it still seems entirely possible that the Nikon could be Cindy's and Casey just borrowed when she wanted it. Otherwise, Cindy would've been taking Casey's camera w/ her to the nursing home 6/15, unless Casey met her there and left the Nikon & Caylee w/ Cindy. :confused:

Im trying to find the photo of Lee holding Caylee, can anyone direct me to that? i cant remember which thread it was in, have been searching for hours! is there a way to search for just images? thanks!

This one?
122ddlg.jpg

intrigued mind, truth seeker, yall are sick in the head like me to be so obsessed heh heh, man that was FAST! you guys rock! thanks.

the second photo where caylee is upset. i know when it was taken it was probably just a normal little kid not wanting to be held. i hope. but the second i saw it i felt a tremendous feeling of sadness. this image has taken on a foreboding prophetic haunting quality. i dreamed about this whole mess last night, after looking at this photo. this poor little booger needs to be found, lifted up and carried out of where she is.
Thanks again

I'm bringing my post over from another thread, Perhaps, someone here has information.

But, I still can't figure out how LA had TL's phone number! I know people have assumed that they probably knew each other from the club and maybe that's why he had it, but he admits not having seen or known where his sister was for weeks. So why would Casey know that her brother had Tony's #? LA at first (on the video call) denied having it...then Casey insisted that he did...and she was right. TL never mentioned knowing the brother, but I wonder what exactly their connection is.

TIA

That adorable little girl is the spitting image of Cindy. Can anyone post side by side pics of them? TIA

My son would be doing the same thing if he were sleepy and someone else besides me was holding him. My son also has those PJ's so it appears the pic was taken at bedtime when they are at their worst. When kids get sleepy they want their mommies or in this case it could also have been Cindy behind the camera...who knows.

I'm bringing my post over from another thread, Perhaps, someone here has information.

But, I still can't figure out how LA had TL's phone number! I know people have assumed that they probably knew each other from the club and maybe that's why he had it, but he admits not having seen or known where his sister was for weeks. So why would Casey know that her brother had Tony's #? LA at first (on the video call) denied having it...then Casey insisted that he did...and she was right. TL never mentioned knowing the brother, but I wonder what exactly their connection is.

TIA

It may be as simple as that Casey had used Lee's phone at some point and knew that she had entered Tony's phone number into the phone at that time.

Hmmm - spitting image of Cindy - not sure - but she sure looks like her Uncle Lee in that sideview photo.

MOO

DT

It has been said (by Lee I think) that Casey's hobby was photography. Does anyone know if she had access to a dark room or if it was digital photography only? The reason I ask is, upon doing some research I have learned that they use chlorophorm in dark rooms.

My daughters get that cranky look all the time. People keep saying it looks haunting or sinister, but it just looks like a normal little kid thing to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa