LIST investigation leads not revealed as trial nears-NO DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics that were deleted from computer. Were any *advertiser censored* pics and did they involve Caylee?

Who is Brandon H? -- Listed in KC's cell phone forensics as contact. Is this the same as Brandon S we know of?

Here's what I'd love to see:

1) Casey's full text message records from May, June & July (and any time before May if obtainable)
2) CA and GA's text message records from same period
3) Any recorded messages from A home answering machine from May, June & July
4) Full employment time records for Cindy, George, and Lee including vacation time
5) Credit card receipts and statements from May, June & July (especially any gas cards and the JCP card)
6) Any luminol results or black-light results from inside the A family home
7) Results from tested dirt in backyard (where cadaver dogs hit)
8) Full forensics and reports on CA, GA, TonE's, and Amy's crashed vehicle as Casey had access to them
9) Forensics on anything retrieved from Casey's car (gas cans, trash bag, maggots, any dead flies, clothes, boots, bookbag, dirt, etc.)
10) Forensics on any vaccuums (especially garage vacs) from the A family home
11) Forensics on the vaccuum at the gas station Casey used to clean TonE's car
12) Testing on sink traps and drains at A family home, washing machine, etc.
13) Surveillance videos from Amscot
14) Full Facebook and Myspace logs, entries, messages to and from Casey
15) All images and data retrieved from Casey's laptop and any of the A family computers
16) Statement of Annie
17) Videos from all visits of A family to jail (those which have been withheld)
18) Genetic testing to determine father of Caylee
19) Testing of sink traps anywhere Casey could have showered or washed clothes (RM) (TonE)
and so on :)

What was found at the end of the rope(s) with the stick and "pipe" found by the 5 searchers at the East end of Suburban Dr. (Statements released 11-26-08 and each stated *did not contact media")

Interview of *JP* (JPC who Amy claimed didn't like KC much)

Sorry for my piecemeal replies -- brain is not together today.

Further info after detectives stopped tape in TonE interview. Why did they give him gas money? What was he doing? Helping Le? To do what?

WOW!!! I am going to print this thread when the trial starts and get a sharpie so I can mark these off as they go along. Any items not brought at trial will be because they had no value. I seriously cannot wait for this trial.

I would also be interested in seeing if they know who the father was/is and have obtained DNA from him (if alive) or his other child(Jesus or Erik alledgedly have other children) to compare to Caylee...This would shrink the suspect pool and eliminate or include any evidence in pontiac, clothing, etc..
This is why it is a good idea to have this as a NO DISCUSSION thread. It is much easier to follow these at trial without a lot of conversation between items.
thanks everyone.
Anyone that has discussion comments, please remove them so that the Mods don't have to .

Short and sweet:

Any information on Casey's computer use while out on bond (assuming LE had the computer "bugged")

Any information contained in Cindy's "hacked" e-mails pertaining to the defense. (If admissable)

Detailed information on the LE search for ZG. How deep did it go?

What exactly was in all the evidence bags that were removed from the A's house? There were lots of bags removed during the early days & weeks that we haven't seen the contents listed in any of the document dumps yet. Why not? Incriminating, or not?

I'd also like to see the JP interviews. My gut tells me there is SO much more between JP & KC that we don't know yet.

*GA LA cell phone pings
*Female Bounty Hunter Statement
*If KC did take her car to Automotive Repair Shop and there was odor
*MH (california) statement
*CA said in interview that KC said she and Caylee or at least Caylee was staying with Zany on night of June 14th
and not at house - statement from TL that Caylee was not with them and KC's actions that night
*Statement again from TL where KC's car was days she was driving his jeep week of June 15th

casey and Caylee's medical records...I know, I know, but I still wanna see.
The definition of "debris" from the forensic reports.
Clarification of the chloroform levels in the trunk.
Financial records for Fusion.
The various missing interviews, as there are several. Annie's would probably be the most interesting.

I would be interested in peeking at the statements from jail employees...her reactions day to day..sleeping? eating? complaining? How does she act when the media and family aren't around?

--What the cadaver dog "hit" in the backyard of the house!?!
I think this is a big one... LE might have collected some evidence from the backyard that we don't know about yet

--Video surveillance of places around the cell phone pings on June 14-19th

--Heather - I remember in one of Lee's first interviews he mentioned a girl named Heather who knew both Juliett Lewis and Jeff Hopkins and could back up KC's story, does she actually exist? What about the emails her and Lee supposedly exchanged?

--Video surveillance of the airport terminal where one witness claims to have seen Caylee 2 weeks prior to her disappearance - this could prove even greater for the prosecution if it turns out to be false

--Drug testing - Investigators seem to ask all KCs friends ALOT if she was on any drugs, wonder if they found something in her system when they brought her in?

--LP's polygraph results... what exactly does he know?

...most important to me...
Where was KC all those times she claimed she was going to work...
I've stated this before but I really feel she was involved in a drug or sex ring, the latter being the most likely

just thought about this one too
-- IRS Tax records for CA, GA, and KC... who was claiming little Caylee on their taxes? If it was KC, who did she have listed as an employer... how much money did she make, etc?

Add:
-Forensics on gun taken from GA vehicle
-Forensics/fingerprints taken at ZG office (other ZG in Brevard Co.) after robbery on June 13th. Items taken included her computer.
-Orange Co. criminal and civil court records for CA, GA

All items listed above plus all items listed in the posts that follow this one, plus:

1. Remainder of friend interviews. For example, in interview with TL, it seemed as though LE was doing the interviews in parts, one part for the child neglect charge (which was released) and an additional part for murder (not yet released).

2. Investigative Info and any evidence regarding AH's rented storage space and Oveida/property home where AH had rented and which was empty when she began rooming with Ricardo.

3. Invesigative info about the so-called "missing" Blackjack.

4. Investigative info regarding whether KC at times left her cell phone in one location, but was seen elsewhere.

5. Investigative info regarding where KC was staying at night when she and Caylee weren't at home and info regarding where Caylee was staying at night when KC and Caylee weren't at home.

6. Audio of any listening devices used during the investigation.

Searches done on mapping websites such as Google maps, Live (Microsoft) maps, or Yahoo maps between June 16 and June 19.

A list of any mapping applications, such as Google Earth, installed on her computer.

Well, off-hand we now know Lee is not the Father so that can be crossed off the list.

Any toxicology results on Caylee's hair
Any results from the duct tape, fingerprints, DNA, fiber, etc...
ALL of TL's interviews

one more thing:

forensic evidence taken from objects found in the cemetary and the follow up investigation done by de detective AB.

Thank you for your patience :blushing:

Maybe I missed this what did they find in the cemetary????:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members