Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 11/21-11/23/14 In recess

Status
Not open for further replies.

LambChop

Former Member
Reaction score
This is your retrial thread for weekend discussions

:rollercoaster:

BK did a great job in note-taking today, as usual.

Didn't realize before today that the May 26 rant was such a 2way exchange.

Best shot across the bow for the day, imo, was the Valentine Day text, in which she says she already owns the spider man underwear. The ones he supposedly sent her that very day, in that imaginary package with pretend melted chocolates.

I'm sliding in at second It has been fun today hasn't it? I would almost feel sorry for her, but she's making too much money for her theory,

A theory is an assumption based on limited information or knowledge; a guess or conjecture., contemplation or speculation. Justice for Travis's might hang on this woman theory. Thank God Juan has more to go. I can't excuse all the trashing of Travis's by all of the defense experts, the repeating of lies they've been told, in two meetings, and think it's poor Jodi.

The more I read about this computer, the more I think it's a red herring. Say what you will about JSS, but I do think she's been pretty good about dismissing Nurmi's nonsense quickly.

All this computer business might have looked like supporting mitigation evidence or possibly evidence of prosecutorial misconduct to her at first, but I think she's been studying it carefully. It's all cloaked in the arcane magic of computer *advertiser censored* virus magic, which is not really magic at all. If she has gotten good advice, she's seen the Great and Powerful Oz behind the curtain and she can see that this is more delay tactics and really nothing more.

Tomorrow we'll know for sure whether I'm right or wrong, but I really do think tomorrow will be a short day.

Do we think JSS will make her ruling tomorrow or she'll put it off?

BK did a great job in note-taking today, as usual.

Didn't realize before today that the May 26 rant was such a 2way exchange.

Best shot across the bow for the day, imo, was the Valentine Day text, in which she says she already owns the spider man underwear. The ones he supposedly sent her that very day, in that imaginary package with pretend melted chocolates.

Yeah!!! That was great.

There's a lot we didn't already know, and we already know so much. Is there new evidence in these texts and emails that were grating on our nerves so much we didn't realize Dr. Miccio Forever was opening doors?

I think she will rule. There has been more back-and-forth with the computer evidence than there has been with almost anything other than the fake pedo letters, hasn't there?

Please excuse me, way behind, but what is the ruling on??

In my best kewpie doll voice...

But, but, but, Willmott didn't allude to a compressed file being made. Maybe she doesn't understand the technology?

Heck, I barely understand it. And I doubt she does either. It's clear she wants them to be right about this though and ran back to their expert to write this motion. She's also saying Juan is claiming things he isn't claiming. So is Kiefer. Hopefully Juan is fully prepared to explain what happened, why he still maintains Travis did not visit any *advertiser censored* sites, and why Melendez didn't find any *advertiser censored* or viruses. And, of course, to also explain how Spybot works.

No ruling yet, but there is an evidentiary hearing tomorrow on the computer business. Hopefully judge will rule tomorrow.

I might have misunderstood, but I thought MeeBee meant the computer *advertiser censored* motions back and forth that will be the topic of the hearing tomorrow. I believe the reporters will be in the courtroom Tweeting about it, won't they?

I'm a novice Websleuth, please take everything I post with a grain of salt. I'm learning as I go along. I follow this case closely but I don't really understand very much about courtrooms and the law.

I might have misunderstood, but I thought MeeBee meant the computer *advertiser censored* motions back and forth that will be the topic of the hearing tomorrow. I believe the reporters will be in the courtroom Tweeting about it, won't they?

I'm a novice Websleuth, please take everything I post with a grain of salt. I'm learning as I go along. I follow this case closely but I don't really understand very much about courtrooms and the law.

No, you understood fine!

I didn't post earlier because I think everyone who's interested in these has subscribed to my WS blogs now, but I did finally (later than I wanted, darned having to work a regular job) post the last two installments of my picks of Tweets most likely to be testimony here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/en...Twitter-Transcripts-various-11-20-14-(1-of-2)
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/en...Twitter-Transcripts-various-11-20-14-(2-of-2)

Sorry I have to carve the day up like this. They exceed the maximum character length otherwise.

-------
Hi, Has she ever ruled on anything the same day? I don't remember one. Everything takes weeks. Is Jodi trying to say if he were a pedo she had a right to murder him? Wouldn't that be up to the courts she would have to notify? Hope you understand this..:laughing:

I didn't post earlier because I think everyone who's interested in these has subscribed to my WS blogs now, but I did finally (later than I wanted, darned having to work a regular job) post the last two installments of my picks of Tweets most likely to be testimony here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/en...Twitter-Transcripts-various-11-20-14-(1-of-2)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/en...Twitter-Transcripts-various-11-20-14-(2-of-2)

Sorry I have to carve the day up like this. They exceed the maximum character length otherwise.

Just read your blog. Great and thank you.

-------
Hi, Has she ever ruled on anything the same day? I don't remember one. Everything takes weeks. Is Jodi trying to say if he were a pedo she had a right to murder him? Wouldn't that be up to the courts she would have to notify? Hope you understand this..:laughing:

Yes she has.

No she's not. She's saying the state destroyed evidence so they could claim she was lying.

ETA: but this is a complicated issue. She probably won't rule right away.

I want to thank you for what you have done for all of us. It does make it nice to be able to go back and read all of the tweets in order.

Your work is great and greatly appreciated.:)

So it looked like at some point juan questioned Jodi's brother. That's where Juan got the FU Bill from. Wonder what else came from that interview. Is this the same brother who said on his FB page his sister was going to use the sex tape to show to TA's past or future girlfriend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So it looked like at some point juan questioned Jodi's brother. That's where Juan got the FU Bill from. Wonder what else came from that interview. Is this the same brother who said on his FB page his sister was going to use the sex tape to show to TA's past or future girlfriend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might have been either Demarte or the defense expert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth