Ping Map for June 25, 2008 - Discuss that day only

The pings once again show her up and around AL's place all day...

This day Casey mentioned smell in car to Amy- Then next day the" smell grew worse "then 27-"def. part of dead animal plaster to front of car-"- Now if Casey had a dead body in the trunk 25th - she would not tell a soul about the bad smell. imo Caylee was already disposed of at this point.

Pings seem to indicate Casey spent the entire day at AL, however the following gaps > 1 hour allow for some travel in the general vicinity:

Up to 8:04:16
8:09:14 to 11:54:18 (3 hr 45 mins)
15:15:02 to 16:33:02 (1 hr 15 mins)
16:35:08 to 18:26:01 (1 hr 50 mins)
18:36:30 to 21:03:16 (2 hr 30 mins)
21:11:39 onward

(Agree that Caylee likely has been dumped at this point)

This is the date LP said there was a 4 hour window she wasnt on her phone and what he likely thinks is the day she was dumped.

Where do the pings show her to be at the 8:00am ping and then silence for hours and then again at almost noon that day? Is it at Amscott?

This is the date LP said there was a 4 hour window she wasnt on her phone and what he likely thinks is the day she was dumped.

Where do the pings show her to be at the 8:00am ping and then silence for hours and then again at almost noon that day? Is it at Amscott?

If you go to the first post here, there is a link to the map

Did anyone else notice in Cindy's cell phone records that she called JP Ch*** on June 25 at 6:13 pm?? IIRC, she said at her deposition in the civil case that she had a piece of paper with his address on it that she thought was Zani's address. Maybe that piece of paper also had his phone number on it? The call lasted at most one minute.

As far as Cindy knew at this time, Zani had been in an accident a couple of days earlier in Tampa and Casey was still at the hospital with her, while "Jennifer" (Zani's roommate) watched Caylee and "Annabelle" ("Juliet"'s daughter) (although Casey had skipped back into town on the 24th to get Zani's insurance papers and some clothes from the house (but in reality to return George's gas cans)). Sorry for the run-on sentence, but that's how Casey's stories seem to work. ;)

So why would Cindy be calling the number on this paper, if she thought it was "Zani"'s information? She knew Zani was in the hospital in Tampa with a concussion, so she would hardly be answering the phone at her apartment in Orlando.

Do we have an LE interview with JP? I don't recall seeing anything where either JP or Cindy was asked about this call. Maybe Cindy called and got JP's voice mail and hung up. But if so, you would think she would have mentioned this call to LE--if for no other reason than to "prove" that JP was really Zani.

Did anyone else notice in Cindy's cell phone records that she called JP Ch*** on June 25 at 6:13 pm?? IIRC, she said at her deposition in the civil case that she had a piece of paper with his address on it that she thought was Zani's address. Maybe that piece of paper also had his phone number on it? The call lasted at most one minute.

As far as Cindy knew at this time, Zani had been in an accident a couple of days earlier in Tampa and Casey was still at the hospital with her, while "Jennifer" (Zani's roommate) watched Caylee and "Annabelle" ("Juliet"'s daughter) (although Casey had skipped back into town on the 24th to get Zani's insurance papers and some clothes from the house (but in reality to return George's gas cans)). Sorry for the run-on sentence, but that's how Casey's stories seem to work. ;)

So why would Cindy be calling the number on this paper, if she thought it was "Zani"'s information? She knew Zani was in the hospital in Tampa with a concussion, so she would hardly be answering the phone at her apartment in Orlando.

Do we have an LE interview with JP? I don't recall seeing anything where either JP or Cindy was asked about this call. Maybe Cindy called and got JP's voice mail and hung up. But if so, you would think she would have mentioned this call to LE--if for no other reason than to "prove" that JP was really Zani.

AZ could you post a link to those records pretty please (I've done a search and it's not coming up)

BBM
REALLY!!!??? Cindy did not even have Amy's phone number until she found it in the Pontiac on July 15th.
A piece of paper with JP & Ric's apt address on it, she believed was Zanny's
A photo with drums from same apartment she also believed is Zanny's apartment
I wonder if that same piece of paper was the one with Amy's phone number on it, or was that her resume?.

AZ could you post a link to those records pretty please (I've done a search and it's not coming up)

BBM
REALLY!!!??? Cindy did not even have Amy's phone number until she found it in the Pontiac on July 15th.
A piece of paper with JP & Ric's apt address on it, she believed was Zanny's
A photo with drums from same apartment she also believed is Zanny's apartment
I wonder if that same piece of paper was the one with Amy's phone number on it, or was that her resume?.

Cindy's 6/25 calls:

06/25/08 01:41P (407)***-9286WINTERPARK 1 (KC)
06/25/08 02:11P (407)***-9286WINTERPARK 1 (KC)
06/25/08 05:57P (763)***-8162 MAPLEPLAIN 2 (Roeder Consulting Services--placement service for home health care jobs)
06/25/08 05:57P (763)***-8162 MAPLEPLAIN 2 (Roeder Consulting)
06/25/08 06:04P (321)***-6023 ORLANDO 2 (KC's friend Brittany S)
06/25/08 06:13P (407)***-1759 ORLANDO 1 (JP)
06/25/08 06:29P (407)***-9286WINTERPARK 2 (KC)
06/25/08 06:36P (407)***-9286 INCOMING 16 (incoming from KC)
06/25/08 06:59P (763)***-8162 INCOMING 10 (Roeder Consulting)

I think Cindy said she got Amy's number from Amy's resume, which she found under the black bag that was left in the Pontiac. So I don't think that number was on this piece of paper.

But I do believe the piece of paper exists. LE said a piece of paper with JP's address was "found in the car," but the LE officers who said this were not the same ones who searched the car, and remember that Cindy removed lots of stuff from the car and then later told LE they were "found in the car." Cindy says she gave LE items that were found in the car and ALSO gave them this piece of paper with "Zani's" last known address (as provided by KC), because they mentioned that KC had taken them to an address on the same street and she remembered the street name. So the officers--especially the officers who weren't there and just heard about it later--could easily have been confused into thinking that the piece of paper with JP/Zani's address was also found in the car.

Nice catch AZ! :detective:

She must have called that number, as you said, because she thought it was Zanny's. :thumb:

I can see her doing this whether or not she thought Zanny was still in Tampa. She could have thought it was a cell phone and that she would be able to reach Zanny wherever she was. Alternatively, it is not unreasonable to believe that by 6:00PM on the 25th Zanny might be home, or perhaps her roommate who was watching Caylee might be home. :waitasec: Whatever Cindy's thinking, I believe the underlying motivation would be to see if she might be able to speak with Caylee. :prayer:

(As an aside, soon after calling JP, Cindy called KC, but the call went to VM because KC was on the phone with ATT's billing department trying to settle a debt. KC returned the call shortly thereafter.)

I have seen no interviews with JP. IIRC, Amy or Ricardo mentioned that JP did not particularly care for KC. Is that correct? :waitasec: I did notice that not once in KC's record is there a call or text from KC to JP, and there is a single call on July 4 from JP to KC. Indicative there was no relationship...which kinda shoots the whole JP-as-Caylee's-dad theory down. :snooty:

Cindy's 6/25 calls:

06/25/08 01:41P (407)***-9286WINTERPARK 1 (KC)
06/25/08 02:11P (407)***-9286WINTERPARK 1 (KC)
06/25/08 05:57P (763)***-8162 MAPLEPLAIN 2 (Roeder Consulting Services--placement service for home health care jobs)
06/25/08 05:57P (763)***-8162 MAPLEPLAIN 2 (Roeder Consulting)
06/25/08 06:04P (321)***-6023 ORLANDO 2 (KC's friend Brittany S)
06/25/08 06:13P (407)***-1759 ORLANDO 1 (JP)
06/25/08 06:29P (407)***-9286WINTERPARK 2 (KC)
06/25/08 06:36P (407)***-9286 INCOMING 16 (incoming from KC)
06/25/08 06:59P (763)***-8162 INCOMING 10 (Roeder Consulting)

I think Cindy said she got Amy's number from Amy's resume, which she found under the black bag that was left in the Pontiac. So I don't think that number was on this piece of paper.

But I do believe the piece of paper exists. LE said a piece of paper with JP's address was "found in the car," but the LE officers who said this were not the same ones who searched the car, and remember that Cindy removed lots of stuff from the car and then later told LE they were "found in the car." Cindy says she gave LE items that were found in the car and ALSO gave them this piece of paper with "Zani's" last known address (as provided by KC), because they mentioned that KC had taken them to an address on the same street and she remembered the street name. So the officers--especially the officers who weren't there and just heard about it later--could easily have been confused into thinking that the piece of paper with JP/Zani's address was also found in the car.

BBM
Perhaps this paper is the "address book" that Cindy gave to LE showing Zanny's address that she stated in the Morgan Depo :rolleyes:

Wonder why Cindy called Brittany S right before JP's number? Perhaps trying to see if anyone else spoke with or knew where Casey was.

And I wonder if JP's phone has voicemail with an greeting indicating "who" lived at this number? It doesn't seem Cindy called that number again.

She must have called that number, as you said, because she thought it was Zanny's. :thumb:

I can see her doing this whether or not she thought Zanny was still in Tampa. She could have thought it was a cell phone and that she would be able to reach Zanny wherever she was. Alternatively, it is not unreasonable to believe that by 6:00PM on the 25th Zanny might be home, or perhaps her roommate who was watching Caylee might be home. :waitasec: Whatever Cindy's thinking, I believe the underlying motivation would be to see if she might be able to speak with Caylee. :prayer:

(As an aside, soon after calling JP, Cindy called KC, but the call went to VM because KC was on the phone with ATT's billing department trying to settle a debt. KC returned the call shortly thereafter.)

I have seen no interviews with JP. IIRC, Amy or Ricardo mentioned that JP did not particularly care for KC. Is that correct? :waitasec: I did notice that not once in KC's record is there a call or text from KC to JP, and there is a single call on July 4 from JP to KC. Indicative there was no relationship...which kinda shoots the whole JP-as-Caylee's-dad theory down. :snooty:

True. And since Casey had slept over at JP's apartment on and off for a few months and during the time Caylee was missing, one would be led to believe that they crossed paths and spoke in the apartment? Non? and if he, as Amy stated, did not care for Casey hopefully :praying: he watched Casey's actions with a skeptical eye. Wonder why his interview has not been released?

Whaaat?
Just saw your post AZ! I'm no expert but I can't recall one mention of any Anthony in contact with JP! I remember one cell phone text by JP to a friend mentioning his and Caylee's photo comparison(can't remember who's phone) . KC did have him on her contacts list which I find funny 'cause according to her friends he didn't like her so makes me wonder if he would even answer a call from any of the A's!

Surely LE has talked to him but I've not seen any sign of a document that's been released and that makes me wonder WHY? I think there IS other info from JPC! (and I'm not necessarily talking abt the daddy biz!)

Oops! shoulda read thru posts 1st-we've got the same info JWG!
I can't keep all Kc's phones straight but have we seen all of KCs call records! Any chance she had a phone we don't know abt?

(sorry if this is tedious, repetetive, OT, etc...lol)

BBM :yes:

It was JP's house in a picture that KC had told Cindy was Zanny's. It is odd that it would be JP's phone number, not RM's. On June 25 it had been 10 days since Cindy had seen Caylee. I can see where this would have been around the time Cindy had reached her breaking point. She could have called the number to talk to who ever answered at this point. Trying to reach Caylee or Zanny. :crossfingers:

We've never heard why JP doesn't like KC, just Amy saying that he doesn't. I don't believe we've even been told for sure how long KC and JP have known each other. :confused:

Wasn't it JP who at one point texted that he didn't want KC or Jesse "at his place" or "in his room" while they were gone? I can't remember the exact wording. :hand:

So if KC and JP had been 'more than friends' who stopped seeing each other around the time KC started working at Universal, possibly Jesse was JP's replacement? Possibly the break up happened before KC realized she was pregnant, or possibly there was someone else KC was "friends with" at that time too. She couldn't very well ask every guy she knew to hand over some DNA! :rolleyes:

I'm not saying JP is Caylee's daddy, but the side by side comparison they sure look like they could be related. A picture we had early on of JP's sister as a child was an amazing likeness to Caylee too. If KC had never told him he was Caylee's daddy, there is certainly enough activity in KC's life for JP not to think too much about it.
:Benny_monkeysmilies

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow, I am so glad to see this discussion...I have been wondering for the longest if a LE interview was done with JP. He is on the witness list and roommate of Ricardo, there MUST be an interview ! Now we hear that Cindy called JP ? I think on the 24th (gas incident) she started to get suspicious (maybe before this, but I think the Casey sighting on the 24th set the whole thing in motion). Cindy calls JP on the 25th...and isn't the 26th the day we think the George/Casey car chase happens ? It's lining up...

BBM :yes:

It was JP's house in a picture that KC had told Cindy was Zanny's. It is odd that it would be JP's phone number, not RM's. On June 25 it had been 10 days since Cindy had seen Caylee. I can see where this would have been around the time Cindy had reached her breaking point. She could have called the number to talk to who ever answered at this point. Trying to reach Caylee or Zanny. :crossfingers:

We've never heard why JP doesn't like KC, just Amy saying that he doesn't. I don't believe we've even been told for sure how long KC and JP have known each other. :confused:

Wasn't it JP who at one point texted that he didn't want KC or Jesse "at his place" or "in his room" while they were gone? I can't remember the exact wording. :hand:

So if KC and JP had been 'more than friends' who stopped seeing each other around the time KC started working at Universal, possibly Jesse was JP's replacement? Possibly the break up happened before KC realized she was pregnant, or possibly there was someone else KC was "friends with" at that time too. She couldn't very well ask every guy she knew to hand over some DNA! :rolleyes:

I'm not saying JP is Caylee's daddy, but the side by side comparison they sure look like they could be related. A picture we had early on of JP's sister as a child was an amazing likeness to Caylee too. If KC had never told him he was Caylee's daddy, there is certainly enough activity in KC's life for JP not to think too much about it.
:Benny_monkeysmilies

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't think there is any evidence that JP and KC knew each other very long.

JP's text to Amy July 6 at 10:20PM: "If casey and anthony crash at my place tonigu neither are allowed in our rooms." I assume "anthony" is Tony L. This was 3 days after Amy had discovered her cash for the trip was missing and just shortly after KC texted Amy "find jps keys?" which makes me think KC may have "borrowed" JP's keys as well as Amy's cash, and he was getting suspicious that all these missing items during KC's stay at their apartment were no coincidence.

Ironically KC had texted Amy just 2 days earlier (July 4 at 12:27 am): "JP and I are good." Apparently not :)

The call lasted a minute. That is certainly more than long enough to identify who is placing the call "Hi! This is KC's mom, Cindy" and the receiving end to verify she has reached the home of someone KC knows but, "gee, no! I never heard of this Zani person, sorry I can't help you." :confused:

If Cindy admitted the paper she handed over as being Zani's last known address and phone number was actually JPC's info, she would be admitting she handed over false information. :liar:

I believe in the depo she said she had a list that had been updated as "Zani" moved. So all along people screaming they didn't believe Cindy didn't know where Caylee's babysitter lived, she actually thought she did have an address and phone number. She had just never needed to use it prior to June. In fact if she had ever called and was told "wrong number!" KC could just say Oops, I forgot to give you her newest info. :liar: :liar:

But this phone call lasting a minute, to someone who could verify they know KC and Caylee but never heard of 'the nanny' means that when Cindy handed over the list to LE, unless she admitted to the phone call she made, she knew she was handing over more of KC's lies. :tsktsk: :tsktsk:

If the number was a house phone, not a cell phone she could have spoken to any of the roommates. I guess depending how you look at it, this could mean to Cindy that she thought the person on the other end of the call was lying to her and this is why she was so adamant in her thinking Amy was involved. Although on the other hand, in Amy's and RM's LE statement they never mention having this conversation with Cindy. You would think this would be a little out of the ordinary and possibly something they shared with each other? Or not.... :weaklink:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The call lasted a minute. That is certainly more than long enough to identify who is placing the call "Hi! This is KC's mom, Cindy" and the receiving end to verify she has reached the home of someone KC knows but, "gee, no! I never heard of this Zani person, sorry I can't help you." :confused:

If Cindy admitted the paper she handed over as being Zani's last known address and phone number was actually JPC's info, she would be admitting she handed over false information. :liar:

I believe in the depo she said she had a list that had been updated as "Zani" moved. So all along people screaming they didn't believe Cindy didn't know where Caylee's babysitter lived, she actually thought she did have an address and phone number. She had just never needed to use it prior to June. In fact if she had ever called and was told "wrong number!" KC could just say Oops, I forgot to give you her newest info. :liar: :liar:

But this phone call lasting a minute, to someone who could verify they know KC and Caylee but never heard of 'the nanny' means that when Cindy handed over the list to LE, unless she admitted to the phone call she made, she knew she was handing over more of KC's lies. :tsktsk: :tsktsk:

If the number was a house phone, not a cell phone she could have spoken to any of the roommates. I guess depending how you look at it, this could mean to Cindy that she thought the person on the other end of the call was lying to her and this is why she was so adamant in her thinking Amy was involved. Although on the other hand, in Amy's and RM's LE statement they never mention having this conversation with Cindy. You would think this would be a little out of the ordinary and possibly something they shared with each other? Or not.... :weaklink:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, any call that connects is listed as 1 minute in that cell phone record. So she could have just called and heard his voice mail and hung up.

Still, it would sure qualify as a "red flag" if you called Zanny the Nanny and her voicemail said, "Hey, this is JP. Leave a message and I'll call you back." ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back