Suffolk homicide chief: New look at Gilgo - Newsday article 3/9/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is from a 2002 article about Jane and John Doe found in Manorville 4 days apart

"Fitzpatrick and the homicide department are not considering the possibility of a connection between the cases, including the chance of a serial killer roaming the South Shore"

http://www.doenetwork.org/media/news18.html

:silenced:

Great to have you hear peterf14! Do you have any insight as to who you think the SK is?

I tend to think there is no SK, per se. I think the 4 ladies in the burlap bags were killed out of a perceived necessity. The others are probably hookers as well. I think we have to define what a serial killer is before we call the handiwork of the killer(s) that of a serial killer.

You lost me.

Who is little Jimmy Burke of 50 Acre Road and how is he tied into this case?

I am happy to tell it to you.....it can get very wordy.....As they say in court when it looks like the lawyer is going on a tagent.....I will tend to connect it later.

Little Jimmy lived in St.James with a bunch of other little boys. Many of his pals were bad little boys. Many of them liked to sneak into their neighbors homes and businesses and liked to steal things out of it.

One day in April, 1979, one of the lads, a 13 year old named John was said to have seen four young men: Michael and Peter Q., A kid named Ryan and another named Bresnic allegedly steal a worthless mini bike left on a lawn of a neighbor. They found him and allegedly killed him. A worthless mini bike compared to scores of burglaries????? No, I don't think so.

The case went stagnet for 7 months even though the Proffesionals secured two 'confessions' from two of the kids within a week of the murder.

Time for Little Jimmy to meet his new friends: Tom Spota, Tim Mazzei, and the detectives. Jimmy and his pals tell Spota that some of the 4 kids told him certain things just short of confessing to the murder.

Little Jimmy and Big Tommy Spota formed a bond that remains to this day. Big Tommy must think so well of Little Jimmy that hewatched his career in the SCPD. Little Jimmy became a police officer and then an undercover narcotics detective ( the best use of his skills ) and was a LT when Spota took office in 2002, He is now the Chief of Department. His rise to greatness was engineered by him and his Big Pal Spota.

As Chief of Department, Little Jimmy is by his rank heading the LI Serial Killer investigation. There is NO police commissioner, only a temporary one. Jimmy is the BOSS.

more on this later....

hawkshaw;7678941[COLOR="Red" said:
]I tend to think there is no SK, per se. I think the 4 ladies in the burlap bags were killed out of a perceived necessity. [/COLOR]The others are probably hookers as well. I think we have to define what a serial killer is before we call the handiwork of the killer(s) that of a serial killer.

Thanks for sharing.
I don´t agree with you, and I'd like to ask:

If that is the case, then there have to be a common/personal link between all the GB4 victims (which has never been established, at least not that we know of).
Like fex. that they all 4 had the same pimp or driver.
Or all 4 victims had the same client/John, and in the killers opinion, thise 4 woman after servicing him some kind of very kincky sex, then knew a devestaing secret about him, which made the client/John decide that they all had to die.
Is it somthing like this that you are thinking?
or what is your theorie?

A few weeks ago Lil Jimmy was interviewed by Newsday to profile the new Chief of Department. Lil Jimmy said he became a police officer because he was so impressed of the professionalism of the detectives and prosecutors in the Pius case. Those very detectives Jimmy was impressed with must have been equally impressed with Little Jimmy. Those detectives retired and Big Tommy hires them as investigators for his office staff. Guess who their new boss is: LITTLE JIMMY. LOL. One time they are chasing this little fellow through the streets - maybe a suspect, but he winds up a crucial witness. Now they are working under him.

Big Tommy likes to keep his crew together. It is like a FAMILY. <modsnip>

Allow me to skip around so you can get a better feel of just who this Jimmy REALLY IS.

I PROMISE YOU IT WILL BE A GOOD READ, ONE THAT YOU WILL THOROUGHLY ENJOY IF IT DOESN'T DESTROY WHATEVER LITTLE FAITH YOU HAVE FOR THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM.

What a screwed-up, tangled web!

This whole Jimmy story sounds very Darwinian.

LET ME GET TO A POINT IN THIS STORY OR THEORY OF MINE. I don't believe this is the work of what we commonly call a serial killer. I must tell you first that I have a strong bias against some members of the SCPD, in particular, James Burke and all the little scummers that hang around him.
o
My far fetched theory is the four woman found in the burlap bags were all killed at the same time. As I have no way of knowing the forensic part of the case I can only give some pure speculation to that theory.

What I think is POSSSSSSSSIBLE, though highly improbable is those woman were victims of certain members of the SCPD. One died from unknown reasons and the rest had to follow her to the grave.

<modsnip>

Back to the Fire Island story. Where the gals were found is just on the other side of Fire Island ferry boat, or Gilgo Beach. Draw your own conclusions as to why that strikes me as odd.

Yes, call me a nut job conspiracy theorist if you like as I am an admitted enemy of Burke. I will tell you why in my next posting.

LIPA PREXY KEVIN LAW IS MAKING A NATIONAL SEARCH FOR THE NEW PC. LOL.

Bellone has already went public and said that any prosepctive PC that hasn't have room in his Department for Burke need not apply. This is a joke, right?

The thing about Spota being named the next PC may have been true. However that plan went south when Spota announced his bid to overturn the term limits and run for DA, again. And that is expected to happen that he will win his suit. Suffolk County has already hired on a Stuart Besen to fight the case against Spota. LOL. Check him out for his credentials. Besen, if he wants will probably be named a judge after he loses this case.

The truth is that Spota NEEDS to remain the DA if only to protect his once former 14 year old informant, Chief Investigator, and his new Chief of Department, courtesy of his 'investigation' of Levy that made Bellone a shoo-in for CE.

Very interesting. Thank you for sharing.

There is no way all four girls died at the same time unless they were kidnapped and held hostage because the girls vanished over several years (not at the same time).

Also, how would you explain the tormenting phone calls to one if the victim's sisters?

It is only a theory that needs a lot of work. I do firmly believe is the least of what is going on is that at least one of the dead gals is connected to someone the PD
and the forces of evil don't want us to know about. Just look what is going on in NYC with the latest sex scandal.

One thing I can tell you is tnhat only the other day I was in Manhattan speaking to an old friend of mine with 40 years investigative experience. He is still in law enforcement. He is looking for a hooker that has gone missing. His investigation of her whereabouts leads him directly to one of the identified gals found in the bag. He shared that information with SCPD Homicide. SCPD couldn't care less what he had to say and dismissed his call like it never happened.

That tells me certain things about the investigation: 1. they are incompetent not to take such a call seriously. 2. they already have someone or something in mind and they don't want to hear any other theory that upsets whatever plans they may have.

How do you not take thus information into account when you have little else?

I put the theories up and you are free to dispute them. After all this is what this Board is all about. To the poster that said my posts are familar. Yup, I have posted many times before on different Boards using different names: ISOM, Petefiotherant, PeteF on Newsday and LI Politics under numerous names because I couldn't figure out a way how to post using a registered name.

The cop theory is just a theory. I have told you of my bias. I still don't believe those 4 gals were killed by a serial killer. Morel likely they became expendable because they were causing problems for their captors. Remembr that Ms.Gilbert was heard screaming: They are going to kill me, and then she was dead. WHO was trying to kill her and why?

It is only a theory that needs a lot of work. I do firmly believe is the least of what is going on is that at least one of the dead gals is connected to someone the PD
and the forces of evil don't want us to know about. Just look what is going on in NYC with the latest sex scandal.

One thing I can tell you is tnhat only the other day I was in Manhattan speaking to an old friend of mine with 40 years investigative experience. He is still in law enforcement. He is looking for a hooker that has gone missing. His investigation of her whereabouts leads him directly to one of the identified gals found in the bag. He shared that information with SCPD Homicide. SCPD couldn't care less what he had to say and dismissed his call like it never happened.

That tells me certain things about the investigation: 1. they are incompetent not to take such a call seriously. 2. they already have someone or something in mind and they don't want to hear any other theory that upsets whatever plans they may have.

hawkshaw
If you really have information about a prostitute gone missing, who had connection to one of the 4 Gilgo Beach victims, and the SCPD declined to take it seriously, could you PLEASE share the name and whatever additional info there is avaible on this missing woman?
I plea that you do share your info, because then we, here on WS, can do reseach on her, and might be able to find out some infor that could help the case.
<modsnip>

Thanks in advance

TF

Do you have any links that support your assertions?

In the case of any missing prostitute, alcoholic, drug addict, or mentally unstable person it is more than high time that LE assumes the worst and starts their investigation at hour one not 72 hours missing...not after several family members call in several times and hire PIs and lawyers before LE even allows them to file a missing persons report!

Given what we know about NYC and LI, it would seem only logical to expect the worst. If, LE could start tracking the cellphones, last known whereabouts, client lists, computer activity etc. then maybe one of these woman could be found before she is murdered and dumped in a field or along a roadway only to rot into a skeleton before she/he is found.

I doubt any prostitute would have a problem with this. Maybe a special task force needs to be established that considers these types of missing persons cases as high risk for homicide. There could even be a different protocol for such cases.

If a suburban middle class female disappears and there is no cell phone or tech activity and no banking activity LE seems to take each of these cases more seriously. It is time that they treat all missing women the same way.

If there is any disparity in efforts to locate one type of missing female then the families should be given an open door policy to file discrimination lawsuits against the County Administrators, the Police Commissioner & Chief of Police, the Police Department as a whole and any individual LE officer or LE employee who dismisses the family member, significant other or friend of a missing prostitute, alcoholic, drug addict or mentally ill person and refuses to open a timely investigation.

I put the theories up and you are free to dispute them. After all this is what this Board is all about. To the poster that said my posts are familar. Yup, I have posted many times before on different Boards using different names: ISOM, Petefiotherant, PeteF on Newsday and LI Politics under numerous names because I couldn't figure out a way how to post using a registered name.

The cop theory is just a theory. I have told you of my bias. I still don't believe those 4 gals were killed by a serial killer. Morel likely they became expendable because they were causing problems for their captors. Remembr that Ms.Gilbert was heard screaming: They are going to kill me, and then she was dead. WHO was trying to kill her and why?

I am not a mod, but the theories about individual named police officers probably belong in the Rumors thread, if they are appropriate for this site at all. The mods and admins here are very careful about libel.

Reading this stuff makes me uncomfortable for some reason.

HAWKSHAW- I think many of us could benefit from your knowledge about Bellone, his ties to Oak Beach and some questions about his campaign funds that are very confusing.

When you have a moment please read & respond to this discussion here starting with the info posted on post #30 on page two and beyond. I mentioned Burke and some of the people from your story there months ago.

Here is the link;

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158141&highlight=bellone

Hey Hawkshaw! Talk about shaking things up..... wow - you have posted stuff with lots of comments that would be great fodder for investigation. In particular, I am interestested in anything you can share about what links your 'old friend' has to a new hooker who has gone missing vs one of our girls. THAT is what I have been looking for - a new sex trade worker who is missing, and a link to an agency, etc with one of our GB4. Craigslist itself is not enough..... we need more than that - i.e. the name of an agency.

Hey Hawkshaw! Talk about shaking things up..... wow - you have posted stuff with lots of comments that would be great fodder for investigation. In particular, I am interestested in anything you can share about what links your 'old friend' has to a new hooker who has gone missing vs one of our girls. THAT is what I have been looking for - a new sex trade worker who is missing, and a link to an agency, etc with one of our GB4. Craigslist itself is not enough..... we need more than that - i.e. the name of an agency.

@Hawkshaw, Or the common link...client, pimp, driver, roommate, previous employer, rehab facility, etc.

Can you give us something to go on? You'd be surprised how fast people here are with research.

What a screwed-up, tangled web!

This whole Jimmy story sounds very Darwinian.

Amazing, eh? But I don't think the FBI would give favor and overlook anything major with the local LE troup, do you? No, I think if any of this was related to the current murders the FBI would lead the way to the truth. Don't you think so? We've heard about so much corruption in the SCPD. Bring it on and let the Big Boys handle it. Yea Yea

Hankshaw, Thanks for all your input here as I know we all appreciate it. I'm guessing you must be a good 'ole Local Yokel ;} to know all of which you speak here, common knowledge among the locals of LI. If you have any links they would be great to have. But if not keep writing. You never know but that someone in power might read your words and that outcome might lead to Justice being served and these murders being solved. Tak sa mycker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer