2011.05.13 - Jury Selection DAY FIVE Afternoon Session

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure am glad IS came back from commercials to catch AF. :/ Her voice about puts me to sleep.

It's not so much her voice that irritates me (although it is irritating) but it's her ridiculous questioning. It's like she's talking down to the jurors, as if she believe they are incapable of making a reasonable judgment. Not only that, her questions seem repetitive to me. Very, very annoying. It's like she's making them made judgments right there, even though she claims that not what's she's doing. :maddening:

Even JB doesn't bother me as much as this woman does.

Anyone have the wesh link to watch the feed?

AF: Do you think you can come to an individual decision?

This whole line of questions always annoys me because someone who is not able to come to an individual decision probably isn't aware of that.

Kathi Belich tweeted that this PT is in her mid 20's.

There we have it.

And NO...I don't tweep or teet ( as HHJP said).....read it online.

I think I might record and replay AF when it's bedtime. Her tone can put me to sleep in a jiffy.

Is Ms. F. going to be allowed to question people during the trial????:snooty:

She may just be for jury selection. Who knows. She does have a sleepy way of talking, possibly to make the juror feel at ease. She is the least offensive to me between JB and CM and her. Boring but not offensive.

When AF speaks, she makes me want to "run with scissors"...

Where has this young lady been?? Seems almost impossible not to have heard of this...

I'm just tuning in--wondering if Casey is sedated?

I live in S Florida (Palm Beach County) and I can tell you that there are LOADS of people who haven't heard or really don't even care about this case. The local papers have rarely carried any detail since 2008, and the local news stations don't often touch on it. Only now that it's going to trial have they printed short blurbs.

Sorry if this has been discussed. But,,,, does anyone else notice that by the time they get to this part (so sorry forgot this dt members name) the potentional just sounds so done, a little petrurbed?

Did AF just say "Mercy has often been a good consideration, do you think that it is in this case?"

This morning I was watching the live.cnn link. The sound was great.

I am still watching the same link, but I can barely hear a thing.

Is anyone else having problems with sound either on this link or any of the others?

Thank gawd you said that! I thought I was going deaf. I've had to twice go into my control panel on my laptop to "up" the speaker amplification as I have the CNN feed all the way up and am straining to hear.

Especially soft-spoken Finnell.

I can see by the previous posts - just how seriously we are taking Ms Finnell's questions
now what is the third line in that pina colada song....hmmm. LOL

and yes I've got the tune in my head.....:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads