Crime scene photos #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my some what lame attempt to show the "tiger" before removal and "tiger" after removal photo's. ....

Tigerpresentandmissing.jpg
Tiger is not gone, it is right underneath the box that says "Tiger is gone." And it also looks like what someone else says looks like a teddy bear on it's face. Strange! I think the lower photo is taken before the upper one. Note, the Tiger's head is covered in dead grass, but the eye and ear are visible through the grass.
I also wanted to note, if you take a close look at the black and white in what looks like (to me) the trash bag, in the lower right hand corner of the upper picture here, it looks like an item made of black and white plaid. Anyone ever notice that? In Greta's interview with G & C there was a pillow on the sofa of similar pattern, but I don't think that is it, this looks more like a plain shirt or something. Just sayin'.

Your second link doesn't work but no like this one

monkey.jpg

They were just regular backpacks and they had a whole bunch of different kinds--I myself bought a monkey one and a frog one

You're right, your monkey actually has "arms" rather than a strap and I *think* I see animal arms of some sort in the pic.

Tiger is not gone, it is right underneath the box that says "Tiger is gone." And it also looks like what someone else says looks like a teddy bear on it's face. Strange! I think the lower photo is taken before the upper one. Note, the Tiger's head is covered in dead grass, but the eye and ear are visible through the grass.
I also wanted to note, if you take a close look at the black and white in what looks like (to me) the trash bag, in the lower right hand corner of the upper picture here, it looks like an item made of black and white plaid. Anyone ever notice that? In Greta's interview with G & C there was a pillow on the sofa of similar pattern, but I don't think that is it, this looks more like a plain shirt or something. Just sayin'.

I'm sorry - I don't see the Tiger in the 2nd picture.

But, I do see the monkey hands (or feet) even better in photo #1.

Maybe the Curious George doll that Kohls has had for the past 2 or 3 years? Darkened by dirt and water, of course. The protruding "thumb" strikes me.

http://www.kohls.com/upgrade/webstore/product_page.jsp?PRODUCT<>prd_id=845524892437862

Yes, that could certainly be it as well.

The separated "thumb" or "big toe" is what caught my attention also.

I thought Caylee's backpack had monkeys on it (according to GA)?? I never thought about it being a stuffed animal backpack.

Thanks to the posters that put up these photos tonight. I have been so focused on the book and picture that I never noticed these items previously.

The steps they took in the crime scene

1. First there was just the bare area
2. Then they put up the blue tent, over those white rock looking objects
3. Then they put the orange buckets under the blue tent, where the white rocks previously laid.

This one has always interested me also. What is that blue thing? Could they still have a doll laying there. And why all the large random rocks in that one area. hmmm. So sad.

is that a babydoll face in the left corner is that blue thing its clothes?

I went back thru the thread and found the pic showing the book--I think what they were doing was clearing as much crap out of the area as possible without disturbing the evidence so they could rephotograph the area with the items clearly shown

woods.jpg

woods3.jpg

These are in order according to time taken--the second one is a closer view and you can clearly see the photograph and now to me it looks like Casey

I'm thinking after looking at both of these pictures that the tiger wasn't a tiger but those leave things that someone else had said they were

And I had a horrible thought--what if it isn't a teddy bear but a monkey backpack

If these are the full sized photos that are being cropped and compared for stuffed animals, note that they are taken from different angles and the items on the ground may not be in both pictures. I think all of the items are still there. I definitely see the tiger, and some other stuffy, but I am certainly wondering about the blue item.

Good morning everyone! I was just reading back over this thread and studying the photographs, and I just have to say that I hope LE is reading this thread also. If so, they are probably getting a good laugh at what we are "seeing". :crazy: I know I have laughed at myself. We sure can pick a picture apart, huh?? :)

I see it; Eeyore, maybe? Hmm.

Look in between that one and the brown teddy bear; does that look like a pair of white sunglasses to you?

Yes, I'm afraid that is Eeyore. Is this a staged scene - the "100 Acre Wood" with all Pooh's friends ? Caylee had a roomful of stuffed animals, why are the only ones found and "identified" so far, a bear, a tiger and Eyeore ? And why aren't these plushies dirty, dishelved and chewed on ? Wouldn't the animals that chewed on sweet Caylee's remains have chewed the plushies ? If they had been in the bag with Caylee, wouldn't they have become saturated with, at least the smell of, her little decomposing body and thus been irrestible to scavengers ? It is so, so sad to be, on Christmas Eve, associating beloved story book characters with the murder of a darling little girl.

Yes, I'm afraid that is Eeyore. Is this a staged scene - the "100 Acre Wood" with all Pooh's friends ? Caylee had a roomful of stuffed animals, why are the only ones found and "identified" so far, a bear, a tiger and Eyeore ? And why aren't these plushies dirty, dishelved and chewed on ? Wouldn't the animals that chewed on sweet Caylee's remains have chewed the plushies ? If they had been in the bag with Caylee, wouldn't they have become saturated with, at least the smell of, her little decomposing body and thus been irrestible to scavengers ? It is so, so sad to be, on Christmas Eve, associating beloved story book characters with the murder of a darling little girl.
I think it's a miracle that Caylee's remains weren't discoverd by a child being so close to the elementary school and looking like it was likely "staged". The book, the stuffed animals-was she deliberately trying to attract a child? Probably not-not even giving it a thought that she could have scarred a child for life by finding what the MM found. :mad:

This one has always interested me also. What is that blue thing? Could they still have a doll laying there. And why all the large random rocks in that one area. hmmm. So sad.

Could the blue thing be a deflated Mylar balloon?

So I am coming to the conclusion that when she dumped Caylees little body in the bag, she left all of her belongings right there next to her. :mad: How convienent for the perp!

Actually, it sorta looks like "Babydoll" face down, feet towards the camera, arm extended, hand visible.

Why not Caylee's favorite doll? That just bugs me. I don't think KC was sentimental about the doll, or she wouldn't have just kept it in the car with other trash. Just something I think about. I think the boots in the car make sense now. It was June, too hot to wear them out, but if you are going into these woods, with snakes, water, spiders, you may want foot ware.

OH MY! After reading through about Winnie The Pooh, and taking a good look at Mohabi's work, I wonder if the book is actually Winnie The Pooh? I see Rabbit. I might also see a walking Pooh wearing a scarf. What do you guys think?

(Picture Editing is kind of sloppy, but we don't have time for pretty anyway. :crazy:)

poohxa1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members