2010.02.26 - Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that "Kronk Theory" will never wash, that is right down there with Jeffery Mcdonalds "lady in a floppy hat" and Scott Peterson's "brown van" theories, total horse poopoo.
It's worse, imo. The defendant has already made statements to LE telling about leaving Caylee with ZFG. The defendant didn't call 911 when Caylee was "missing". And on and on. At least the "brown van" was a possibility consistent with SP having left Laci alone at the house and didn't directly accuse somebody else of the murder. :) MOO

The ONLY way that the defense could claim SODD is if they have Casey's statements inadmissible, because she is locked into the ZFG , so much she is being sued for her claims.

It's worse, imo. The defendant has already made statements to LE telling about leaving Caylee with ZFG. The defendant didn't call 911 when Caylee was "missing". And on and on. At least the "brown van" was a possibility consistent with SP having left Laci alone at the house and didn't directly accuse somebody else of the murder. :) MOO
Exactly, all of those people described in generalities...Casey gave a first and last name, make, model of car, race, etc...Then, when asked by Morgan to deny that this ZG was the one who took Caylee, she refused.

BOMBSHELL, have you ever? seen duct tape as the murder weapon? yuck, NG makes me sick

If the duct tape was the murder weapon this, for me, conjures up images of a child who suffered a very horrible, agonizing demise.

Now they're on to talking about the mortgage default, the amount owed and so forth.

The prosecution doesn't have to try and make Casey look bad, she does a good job all by herself, Prosecution is just stating the fact.

Let's pause for a moment for a self affirming pinch.....yep I'm good....bet everyone else is too. We're all WS's......stand tall, stand.... Oh you know what I mean.

OMG i SOOOO cannot take Nancy Grace anymore, BOMBSHELL!, casey was paid Hundreds of Thousands for photos? is that true? Who paid for the A's cruise?

Well if you didn't pay your mortgage/rent for a year you would have money to go on a cruise, right..LOL..I mean it was only 300 dollars each to go...

Gosh....IMO...it's really hard to justify membership in the NG fan club when WSers are a day early and a post ahead of the "experts" featured on the panel. With the exception of Kathi B. does anyone have up to the minute info????? There has been a distinct shift in her media coverage of the case since about...... December don't ya think????

Well if you didn't pay your mortgage/rent for a year you would have money to go on a cruise, right..LOL..I mean it was only 300 dollars each to go...

:woohoo: You can do that? :waitasec: Why am I the last person to know:dance: See you in the Bahamas!!! :innocent:

There is a place on WS to discuss how NG runs her show and it isn't on this thread.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71889"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I'm going back to remove off topic posts now. Please don't use the public forum for these kinds of posts. Thanks!

Thanks for lettine me know, I was beginning to feel like an intruder. Just trying too fit in, having over 2 feet of new snow and more still coming down, is making me stir crazy. Hello all WS, nice to meetcha. :Jumpie:

:Welcome-12-june:

Hello and nice to meet you....:dance:

Thanks for lettine me know, I was beginning to feel like an intruder. Just trying too fit in, having over 2 feet of new snow and more still coming down, is making me stir crazy. Hello all WS, nice to meetcha. :Jumpie:

Welcome aboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Everyone is welcome here!

All I know is, I don't get to catch NG on the regular and didn't realize there was a crew on this forum that did usual dissections of her shows--so was/am super grateful to catch this thread and also grateful to all the folks posting updates about tonight's show!

Pinches for everyone, dangit, and muskets outward.

Gosh....IMO...it's really hard to justify membership in the NG fan club when WSers are a day early and a post ahead of the "experts" featured on the panel. With the exception of Kathi B. does anyone have up to the minute info????? There has been a distinct shift in her media coverage of the case since about...... December don't ya think????

Thank You so much for saying what I too have noticed. I don't think I am just being silly anymore, I think a shift has happened, yes.:dance:

All I know is, I don't get to catch NG on the regular and didn't realize there was a crew on this forum that did usual dissections of her shows--so was/am super grateful to catch this thread and also grateful to all the folks posting updates about tonight's show!

Pinches for everyone, dangit, and muskets outward.

There is not a "crew" we are all welcome on all the threads, and everyone's opinion is appreciated.

Well that was fun. Glad NG finally had something on this case. See you guys around...:dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni