2011.06.14 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Bill. She won't take the stand.

In fact, I think they will be deliberating by Saturday/early next week. Not gonna be a very big defense case. IMO

NG: Since when has Baez bowed to (such) legal wisdom? :lol:

The panel all says she will not take the stand.

NG: when has Baez bowed to wisdom. :floorlaugh:

I have been hearing this all over the place too- I just read Kiomarie Cruz's interview with LE and she doesn't even say she used the area for a pet cemetery- that is the story that she sold to the globe or some other tabloid for a whole bunch of money, but in her actual interview she just says that casey, her and another friend used to have picnics in the remains site area. This makes it a little more obvious as to why the SA didn't call her to testify...

But did that Globe story state that Kio Marie stated that they would place heart stickers on these deceased pets???

I have heard the whole pet cemetery story but NEVER heard they placed heart stickers on the carcasses???

I just love him. He says that the Jury will be 7 to 5 LWOP.

I've listened to Bill S' commentary throughout the trial and respect his views on the case. I, too, think the jury will vote in favor of LWOP as I don't see enough evidence for DP. jmo

NG now discussing "New defense theory" that someone else dressed Caylee.

I assume that this is based on the DT pointing out the size 24 mo on the shorts and saying that someone that didn't know what size she was wearing would have mistakenly picked up an old pair of shorts that no longer fit.

I am sure that the parents on the jury understand that size is not consistent based on age...and that while kids outgrow some things...they can still wear things that are older.

Even CA said on the stand today that the photo showing Caylee in those shorts was in a "chubbier stage" when that photo was taken....telling me that Caylee getting taller and slimmer...she may still fit.

I have things that are 2 years old that my child can wear and others that they outgrew in 6 months.

I was following this afternoon an I was surprised how much WS'ers discussed this size of pants issue. All I kept thinking was she is planning to murder her own child and she is such a good Mother she would never dress her in the wrong size pants? I get it that most were responding to the shear stupidity of the DT. Of course I am stumped by the bru ha ha about the duct tape.. like she would never steal duct tape?

Cindy tells ICA she loves her, too bad Caylee didnt have that kind of mother's love. Why couldn't she just let the parents take care of her.

I agree with Bill. She won't take the stand.

In fact, I think they will be deliberating by Saturday/early next week. Not gonna be a very big defense case. IMO

My daughter asked what I was going to do with my time after this case? I said maybe I'll take up crocheting again. She goes wow...from murder to crochet. That's quite a leap.

NG

Caller asking about Casey taking the stand.......

NG citing her experience as a prosecutor, that she would be devastated on cross-exam, but can defense prove any of their theories without her?

Guests all agree she won't testify in case in chief; possibly during sentencing phase. Will try to call other witnesses but bottom line they need Casey; yet won't take stand has six prior felonies, and is admitted liar.

I agree- the defense wouldn't have fought so hard to keep the felonies out if they thought that she might testify- b/c that will be the first question on cross if she does testify. Then again, the DT probably thought GA or CA were going to go along with the show and admit to something to get her off.....

NG is full of spit and vinegar today!! lol It's great fun to watch...

My daughter asked what I was going to do with my time after this case? I said maybe I'll take up crocheting again. She goes wow...from murder to crochet. That's quite a leap.

Haha...I crochet while I watch the trial/coverage...that way I feel so much more productive!

I was following along here this afternoon. That clip of JB calling out CA for not saying only GA had the duct tape didn't sound to me like she was throwing him under the bus...just sayin. That's all I heard of the day though.

That was Jayne Weintraub not LKB.

I don't know how she can get on tv and suggest Roy Kronk of killing Caylee when Baez has said that Caylee died June 16, in the Anthony's swimming pool accidentally.

She better watch what she says before she hears from Kronk's lawyer!!

JMOO

Jayne W is full of it and sounds very unintelligent!

It is very obvious that the State did NOT call Kronk to the stand because he did not ADD anything to their presentation. He discovered the remains...this does NOT speak to whether or not Casey is responsible for Caylee's death or whether Caylee accidentally drowned in the pool.

NOW...if Baez should call Kronk as a defense witness (and I suspect it is a DEFINITE), THEN SA will present Kronk testimony....

Sheesh....Jane needs to just sit quiet and smile...she is heading down the hamster tube with Baez and LBK

Haha...I crochet while I watch the trial/coverage...that way I feel so much more productive!

:seeya:
Same here! It calms me a bit, esp when the DT is questioning. I expect to use up a lot of yarn in the next few days.
:great:

NG

NG: Is the defense trying to claim the killer didn't know what size clothes Caylee wore and dressed her after death in something that didn't fit her.

Ellie describing what transpired in court today. Defense trying to say that whoever put clothes on Caylee wasn't aware of what size she wore.

commercial

NG now discussing "New defense theory" that someone else dressed Caylee.

I assume that this is based on the DT pointing out the size 24 mo on the shorts and saying that someone that didn't know what size she was wearing would have mistakenly picked up an old pair of shorts that no longer fit.

I am sure that the parents on the jury understand that size is not consistent based on age...and that while kids outgrow some things...they can still wear things that are older.

Even CA said on the stand today that the photo showing Caylee in those shorts was in a "chubbier stage" when that photo was taken....telling me that Caylee getting taller and slimmer...she may still fit.

I have things that are 2 years old that my child can wear and others that they outgrew in 6 months.

ITA! My daughter wears a bathing suit right now, (4 years old, as of 11:11 PM tonight) that she outgrew when she was first 2 years old. We have a ton of clothes that we saved for when she thinned out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie