Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
anytime. The Black car that George drives is the Chevy HHR they look a lot like a pt cruiser besides that ont that was just there was purple.

lol heck if I was close enough I would take them cookies LOL (media not anthony's)

Awesome shots guys. The web cam doesn't always load for me, so thanks.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17323063/detail.html

Casselberry Citizens Camp Out At Anthony House; George's Temper Flares 3:05 p.m. Friday: Tempers flared at the Anthony house when two Casselberry citizens set up lawn chairs, an umbrella and a tripod onthe grass between the street and the house. When asked what they were doing, the men said they wanted to get video of Casey for themselves. George emerged from the garage and told them to get off his property. When they refused, he knocked over their tripod, threw their umbrella across the lawn. He started to grab one of the men by their shirt, but a neighbor intervened and calmed him down. George then left in his car.

WOW, that video is something...poor George..going off the deep end...:eek:

Ooooo! "The person who was in the back of my daughter's car was not my granddaughter!!!"

Yeah, Geo, keep telling yourself that.

ya know ... out of all the anthony's George is the one I feel for the most ... people need to be careful because this is a man on the edge of exploding ...

Big news from this video? The Anthonys FINALLY dropped the rotten pizza roadkill squirrel excuse...

They have accepted that there was a body in the trunk...

Truth comes out in anger.

it was the random body someone just hid in there for a few days while it was at the tow yard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo