UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
(snipped)

I'm about to go out of town for the rest of the week, and I don't have the personal resources to spearhead the SS time-line project alone, but I'm more than happy to assist someone else who takes on the job. That goes for Ethan's time-line, too. I make a pretty good assistant, actually, and do much better in a "support" kind of position.

Soooo...whoever volunteers, I'm here to help. I'll be back to my regular online routine next Monday.

I bet you're just great at anything you do - thank you very much for responding.
I'm not sure if members want a TL of Steh and her life - I include in the TL anything that happened during Ethan's short stay.

I too won't be around for part of the weekend - so if there are new charges and new disgusting information on Friday, I may not get to it right away. It helps so much when people leave the info with my name bolded or if I'm pm'd - that's always terrific. Thanks so much for the offer and I will let you know.

Sometimes I find the info in the TL unbelievable - somehow I think she made a lot of it up (could be my wish). Other times it just makes me sick just like it does everyone else.

In Remembrance of Ethan Stacy​

28377_1381700036653_1656531740_919281_7573013_n.jpg

Do you see the Heart and Light above the court house ? ♥ Ethan we love you !

32494_10150181532445508_659115507_12789955_1137930_n.jpg

Releasing Balloons.

32494_10150181532615508_659115507_12789956_1536706_n.jpg

Away they go!​

This gets sicker and sicker every time I log on! I am not shocked that she would post that she was pregnant right after she murdered her son, she thinks and clearly stated on the wedding page that child are replaceable. What a !!

Obviously stepping away isn't working because I can't stop thinking about this case. I keep thinking about Stephanie and Nathan.

Stephanie isn't too difficult to figure out. She is one of those pathetic women who will do anything to keep some loser in her life. She is nothing without the guy she is with, so whatever. She's trash and isn't even worth discussing since she is so simply worthless.

Nathan-what was his deal? Was he SO angry to have to deal with her child that he beat him senseless? What is up with his anger? What was his family life like? He is a control freak obviously, but what gets someone to the point they will burn a child after giving them a severe head injury and then stuff feces in their mouth? What kind of psych profile is that?

:(
snipped

I'd really love to know what caused NS to become this monster also. It sounds sadistic not an accident by any stretch of the imagination.
SS and NS remind me of the lead characters in Kalifornia and Natural Born Killers except even more cruel.
This case haunts me.
I think it is important to study these two to find out what caused their deeply disturbed psychological illness in the first place- if there is even a answer.

The time-line covers Ethan's short stay with Steph and Nate...I have not added specifics about Steph and wonder if another time-line of her should be started. I try not to mix TL of different people. moo

ETA: Any volunteers to do a time-line of Steph's life?

I can hardly stand to do little Ethan's horrific few days - it's exhausting and very disturbing. Anybody care to help me with Ethan's TL? TIA

I can work on a time-line of Stephanie's life. I think it will help those coming into the case now and in the coming days. I know I was confused in the beginning about the time-line with her marriage/divorce with Joe and the start of the relationship/engagement to Nate. If anyone wants to help, let me know.

Fundraiser for Ethan Stacy's family to be held in Roy
Last Edit: May 25 2010 - 4:41pm

ROY -- The community is invited to help organize a large fundraiser for the family of Ethan Stacy, the 4-year-old who was killed earlier this month after he came to live with his mother for the summer.

The fundraiser is planned for 10 a.m. to midnight June 12 at Sparetime Family Fun Center, 5160 S. 1900 West.

http://www.standard.net/topics/ethan-stacy/2010/05/25/fundraiser-ethan-stacys-family-be-held-roy

I can work on a time-line of Stephanie's life. I think it will help those coming into the case now and in the coming days. I know I was confused in the beginning about the time-line with her marriage/divorce with Joe and the start of the relationship/engagement to Nate. If anyone wants to help, let me know.

That's a great idea! Her wanting to be a cop, exotic dancer, model, pose for Playboy are all just a small part of her life. She is pathological for sure, and I'm wondering when and how it all started. I think a TL of her life (with what you know) will help us understand the pathology involved. I don't think she is a simple person, nor easy to understand. I'm a freak for patterns and wonder if there are any with her. I will find that most interesting. Thanks for offering.

should I add info about her e-mail and its contents? Just like with the shopping at Best Buy, I could put 'not verified'. BeanE - what do you think and what about wording. TIA Or should I leave it alone for now.

We may discover that Ethan was actually killed by the blows to his face and head by the hammer.

Since it seems that NS and SS were hoping the authorities would believe the abduction scenario, why would they find it necessary to destroy Ethan's face and teeth with a hammer?

If they wanted LE to think that Ethan was abducted, why would it be so important to them to make sure he couldn't be identified?

If their story was to be believed, and Ethan was 'kidnapped', and a 'stranger' killed Ethan, there would be no reason to worry about Ethan being identified, because it would be assumed that the 'stranger' killed Ethan, right? In which case, NS and SS would have been in the clear.

The hammer being used to 'destroy Ethan's identity' just doesn't make any sense.
I don't believe the hammer was used on Ethan after he died, but instead, it was used
to cause his death.

Maybe by that point they figured it was best to put Ethan 'out of his misery', as one might do to an injured animal. But, I doubt it, as we already know NS and SS lack compassion and empathy. More likely it became obvious Ethan would never be 'normal' again, and there was no turning back- and they just wanted to get rid of the evidence. Ethan had become the evidence.

Oh God, I hope your wrong, I really do. Although I would not put it past these two freaks of nature. Oh poor Ethan. I honestly don't know if I can handle the rest of the findings of this torture, my heart is bleeding enough. I hope justice is swift, but I will honestly say whatever kind of punishment they get will NEVER do justice for what they did.:whip::whip:

That's a great idea! Her wanting to be a cop, exotic dancer, model, pose for Playboy are all just a small part of her life. She is pathological for sure, and I'm wondering when and how it all started. I think a TL of her life (with what you know) will help us understand the pathology involved. I don't think she is a simple person, nor easy to understand. I'm a freak for patterns and wonder if there are any with her. I will find that most interesting. Thanks for offering.

I agree completely! I'll get busy! :)

SB,
S Sloop is certifiably NUTS! I am sure you figured this out long before any of us did! Thank you for sharing your experiences of her. I am not at all surprised at her embelishments (for example making you all think she gave birth to three children).

I think at this point we all know what a monster she really was... how sick and depraved she was. Poor Ethan! Poor Joe! And all of you who were touched by her sick fingers.. and lies... bless you all!

I pray that friday brings the APPROPRIATE CHARGES.

ANYTHING LESS WILL JUST NOT BE ACCEPTABLE

Try this, not sure if it will work but worth a try - site:faceboookpageaddress SS

To search for something on a specific Web site, type site:example.com and then your search terms. For instance, a Google search on Orlando
Sentinel.com would look like this: < site:Orlandosentinel.com searchterm >. The search results Google returns will all be from that Web site.

I would not doubt for one second that SS and NS tried with all their might to get Ethan to think they were so much better than Joe, they probably said crap to Ethan to try to get him to think badly of Joe and when they realized that wasn't working they couldn't handle it and freaked out.

My son's father does that, he has said and there have been inappropriate things going on and people he has subjected our son to that I finally drew the line. He was ordered supervised visits and a restraining order from disturbing the peace with me and between our son and I because of very disturbing comments he had made to me and our son, of course there are others issues that have come up since we broke up that I am just not ok with, some things I let slide while we where together because I was around to supervise and I was/am the responsible parent but I finally realized his father just doesn't have him it in him to be a responsible parent or adult.

He reminds me of SS very much and is very narcissistic and feels emotionally abused if you tell him that certain things he is or has done are not in his best interest but especially not in the best interest of his children, he takes it as "abuse". This whole situation with NS and SS just screams out to me what my son's father and his current girlfriend are like and I'm so glad the judge ordered supervised visits and guess what, he hasn't called once or responded to any of my requests that his son wants to see him...no surprise his whole family knew he wouldn't. If it was me (which it never would be), I'd be doing whatever the judge said to prove I care more about my child than myself and straightening my life out...some people are just so consumed with themselves they can't do what is right for anyone but themselves, even when it is clearly not the right thing for them.

Pathological liars and narcists just do not mix well with children and families, they will only do what they feel is in their best interest and never care about what anyone else needs until they meet a peson like NS that will push them over the edge and drag them down with them. Idiots, what do you do with people like this, seriously I have no clue, all I can figure to do is keep my son and myslef as far away from it as possible and be subjected to it the least we have to be.:banghead:

I'm just wondering, since SS was living here through all the hoopla, if the Casey case had any effect on her and what happened. Thinking she could make some money somehow? Just a thought...

I am pretty sure that SB said that SS was very interested in CA case..asked her about it all of the time....do you think she thought it was somehow glamorous to be in the news all the time?? Like Casey? Maybe she wanted to be known as HOTTER than Casey. I am assuming here that SS had major issues with girls that were getting more attention than her...and Casey was getting a lot of attention from the media! IDK just a thought.

I am pretty sure that SB said that SS was very interested in CA case..asked her about it all of the time....do you think she thought it was somehow glamorous to be in the news all the time?? Like Casey? Maybe she wanted to be known as HOTTER than Casey. I am assuming here that SS had major issues with girls that were getting more attention than her...and Casey was getting a lot of attention from the media! IDK just a thought.

Yes, I believe she said that. And that would not surprise me at all if she thought she could be all over the news like Casey and be famous for a horendous crime...I don't follow the news very closely anymore so I'm not sure if this case is being reported as much as Casey's. BUT, I will say this and as much as it pains me and makes me want to puke and I'd rather go to the dentist and have all my teeth pulled with no anesthia than say this...Casey's mug shot is far better then Stacey's, making Casey the hotter version. Ok, gonna go bathe 10 times and puke my brains out, oh God I hope Casey never sees this, I would love for Stacey to see it though. :sick:

should I add info about her e-mail and its contents? Just like with the shopping at Best Buy, I could put 'not verified'. BeanE - what do you think and what about wording. TIA Or should I leave it alone for now.

Hi eyes. I would only put info in Stephanie's timeline that has news articles, LE documents, etc as back-up, because timelines are primary reference sources we use on WS for factual info.

Wow, thanks for bringing this up. Something that shocks me in the amount of time this happened in. Days! Just a couple of days!
I have been pretty interested in the Gerren case because it happened near a town I recently moved from. That person snapped after years. It's still incomprehensible, but years of caring for a sick child made her snap.
But Ethan was a normal, healthy, sweet, adorable, loving little boy. You can see from his photos he was full of life and I just want to scoop him up and hug him. What makes a person do what Nathan did to a child after such a a short time frame unless it was planned?
It wasn't just the beating either. It was what he put in his mouth. You don't even do that to a dog. There is something very telling in that guesture. A humilitation, making him less than human.
Nathan is a monster. That picture of him crying angers me. :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

I agree Cakegirl......these arent the only people who have abused children lets face it...horrible but truthful and this is indeed evil....but there have been lots of other evil, evil cases.....what about "the boy called it"......just one amongst hundreds of thousands...

what shocks me as well is how quickly this started........normally abuse goes on for years and certainly doesnt start straight away.......

He started beating Ethan pratically straight away and obviously could not stop himself once he started and his acts of cruelty became in human in such a short amount of time....within a matter of days!

Nathan certainly is one evil &*(^%$# ...., I dont think there have been many cases like this where someone has tortured a child they dont know in such a humilitating way......people have done it but the abuse progresses to such humilitating stuff after years not straight up like this........

I dont beleive the hammer (cant put down the actual act) was done for why it was said.....I think it was an more of his inner anger

She is a total self absorbed bimbo who did not think Ethan would die......the crying on the phone and walking out of the apartment aggitated and him following makes me think that she knew what was going on was wrong.....BUT she went into total denial

This to me makes her evil the fact that she was so caught up in this love affair she could not/would not/did not care what was REALLY happening ......I think because she did not want to rock the boat or end her big love.....it was that important to her.......99.9% of us would have grabbed the child and run like hell knowing that we had hooked up with a sick one after the initial beating...

this is what makes her sick

sbbm

April 28th - Wednesday Divorce papers finalized in Florida. Ethan and mom Stephanie fly to Utah. NS did not go to Florida.

Yeah... IIRC, Joe said in an interview he met NS briefly for about 30 minutes when he flew to Utah to pick up a car from SS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23