Suspect: Clyde Edwin Hedrick *GUILTY*

It will be a meticulous process, reading over the letters and trying to piece it together. Even though Houston PD has opened a case at Homicide, dont expect much from them, they tend to lose files and want the whole case handed to them. There is one cop in the Galveston county area who is diligently working on this, and he is good. He is not one to give up. If you go through it quickly you tend to make mistakes or overlook something. It will all start to come together, we just have to wait and it sux LOL But I still wont give up getting and putting the information together.

Do not underestimate Tim Miller & the knowledge he may have gotten recently from LE. Yes I know he went a little crazy for awhile, but who wouldn't? None of us know how we would react in that type of crisis. And before Abel died he did apologize to him. Did you ever consider that someone came across the nude posed bodies on Calder Rd., then deposited their "kills" in the same manner next to ones already there to make it look like all 4 were from the same killer? Not all serial killers have a "signature", and some would do anything to pin their crimes on someone else. There were several serial killers roaming around all of the fields betw Houston & Galveston. If there is some sort of cover up like some suggest, I hope it is exposed no matter who is responsible. But more will be coming out abt. Hedrick I assure you.

. All four victims were laying nude on the ground, face up and under trees with their arms crossed. They were placed within a hundred yard radius apart from each other. As if the killer had premeditated to create his own necropolis.

Heidi went missing October 1983
Laura went missing September 1984
they were both found in the killings fields along with two unidentified women one found the same day as Laura in 1986 and the other found years later in 1991.

Ellen Beason went missing July 1984 and was not found in the killing fields, she wasn't laid out on display either, she was hidden under a couch near the old galveston causeway.

IMO if Hedrick was responsible for the killing fields murders, he would have placed Ellen on display too where all of the other women were found. Hedrick tried to conceal Ellen's body, which isn't the case when it comes to the fields.
I do believe Hedrick is responsible for Ellen's death..but I think LE is barkin up the wrong tree when it comes to the fields.

Great points, Lyssav. Thank you for laying out all the details of these cases; I now also don't believe Clyde is responsible for any other murders at this point. At least not these, in any case.

Hedrick being responsible for the fields doesn't seem plausible. I heard they didn't even mention the fields during the trial, I kinda figured they wouldn't, Hedrick claims he is not responsible for those crimes and LE (as far as I know) has absolutely NOTHING to even support the idea that he could be.

The "Eyes of Texas" song is set to the same music. here are the lyrics...

The eyes of Texas are upon you
All the live long days
And you cannot get away

Do not think you can escape them
From night till early in the morn
Till Gabriel blows his horn

All the live long days
And you cannot get away

Do not think you can escape them
From night till early in the morn
Till Gabriel blows his horn

Read more: Roy Orbison - The Eyes Of Texas Lyrics | MetroLyrics

I lost the Lyrics to a song called Super Fudge love by a group called Pervis. The song was released in 1998. Check it out and listen to the words....

Tim Miller and his atty. will soon file a wrongful death civil suit against Clyde Hedrick for the murder of Tim's daughter, Laura Miller. Evidence of his guilt was not allowed in the recent trial when Hedrick was found guilty of the murder of Ella Beason. There is sufficient evidence of his guilt yet to made public as I indicated in my last post. Stay tuned.

I am curious as to what evidence they have linking Hedrick to Laura's murder, I still think Hedrick is a dead end and someone of a much higher intelligence is responsible for the killing fields. jmo

Hedrick being responsible for the fields doesn't seem plausible. I heard they didn't even mention the fields during the trial, I kinda figured they wouldn't, Hedrick claims he is not responsible for those crimes and LE (as far as I know) has absolutely NOTHING to even support the idea that he could be.

I agree with the poster that said he looks like too much of a tweaker to carry out all of the fields murders. Dude couldn't even keep up with his own teeth, yet we're supposed to think he was able to plot and carry out multiple murders and evade police for all this time?

Yes I believe he murdered Ellen, but that's it. Grasping at straws to think he is some murderous mastermind. IMO.

I am not convinced this guy was the serial murderer, who would write ciphers, destroy evidence. AND he outsmarted law enforcement 30 years? . I'm not buying that he may just be taking the rap. This guy was in a drugged state most his life.

http://blogs.houstonpress.com/news/2015/01/tim_miller_killing_fields_clyde_hedrick.php

Here's where Miller and the police disagree: Miller believes he knows who killed Laura, Fye and Jane Doe. And in August 2014, he filed a wrongful death suit against that man in Galveston County District Court...

Miller hopes to force Hedrick into a deposition this month. He hopes to prove, through the lawsuit, that Hedrick killed Laura. But his motivations go beyond that. Miller figures the 61-year-old Hedrick will die in prison, so it's not about punishment. If it were up to Miller, he'd grant Hedrick immunity in Laura's death if he'd only reveal Jane Doe's identity...

The problem is this: There's no shortage of women who describe Hedrick as an absolute monster. But when it comes to the killing fields, is he the right monster?

I've come up up with quite a bit too. But it's about LEO's keeping a lid on it. And with not enough pressure on them by the media, they will continue to cover their screw-ups till the cows come home. Be careful what you say here....watch for private investigators who are ONLY in it for money from family members. (I discovered that too) My file is a little over an inch thick.

Here's something thats on the My Look Into The Texas Killing Fields blog. Everyone really needs to look at the transcripts and talk with the lawyer. I dont thnk anyone has picked up on it. Agent Rennison of the FBI (former League City cop during the abductions and investigations) said that they had DNA proof that connected Hedricks to a couple of the girls, including Laura Miller, HOWEVER, when Det. Pat Bittiner testified, he said that League City PD "lost" all the evidence, DNA, files, clothing etc..) for all the killing field cases from 1983 to 1997. Oops, someone didnt get their lies straight. Shortly thereafter Bittner suddenly announced his "retirement" from LCPD. Before that got discovered Miller claims to have filed a lawsuit against Hedricks..really, apparently its not there because I cant find it. It was also said by the lawyer representing Hedricks that Bittner and Rennsion told them if Hedricks confessed that they would not add any additional time. All it looks like is that were just trying to close the cases. If the cases are closed, then there is no need for further investigation and everything is just conspiracy. In this case it didnt work. Conveniently Bittner retires which means he can never be "forced" to testify as a police officer and that he has the right to not incriminate himself when this case blows open. A very well know investigative journalist has been in touch with the blogger and is putting it all together. It exposes the cover up, a definite conspiracy and it involves Bittner, Rennison, Miller and a few others. Cant wait for it to come out....it's like he says, the ones involved better run for the hills or turn states evidence..LOL

BTW, the HPD Sgt that was working on this on his own time with the blogger (till his internal affairs shut him down) had a 2nd drive by shooting at his home in League City. He was very vocal about Millers involvement, along with Bittner and Rennison.

Does anyone know what prison Clyde Edwin Hedrick is in?

I was told by a PI and a state trooper that my father was mentioned in the descovery for Clyde Edwin Hedrick. It was not allowed in court and cant get much more info on what was said and how they were connected.. How can I see what was denied as part of the discovery.. at the time it was very hopeful.. of course, the ones giving me this infomation wil not tell me how his name was mentioned...

I know Texas is open records but I cant find it... any tips?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galesr
Back