Brianna Dennison 19yo Reno NV #9

The problem could be he may be much older than they believe which has caused them to overlook potential suspects.

While the party might have been still going on at 4:30 am- 9:00 am, I don't think it would have mattered to him. Most college students, if they are still up partying at that hour, wouldn't care or notice someone in the neighborhood. The other bad thing is...if someone did see something leaving that party...would they remember it clearly or at all?!
IIRC, the 4:30am-9:00am window was when Brianna was abducted. I agree though that no one would be paying any attention and when questioned by LE later probably wouldn't remember who they saw that night because they were intoxicated. I think it's possible he used to live in the area, or attend the university, but he could also just be someone who knows that is a good area to find the victims he wants. As for the pizza delivery, don't those places usually hire college students?

It isn't just an exclusive place for younger kids to work anymore. I know the delivery drivers here range in all ages from teens up to retirees. People need second jobs today more than ever.

It isn't just an exclusive place for younger kids to work anymore. I know the delivery drivers here range in all ages from teens up to retirees. People need second jobs today more than ever.

I doubt he would be raping women in the neighborhood he lives in simply because there's an extreme risk of the victim seeing him and calling LE.

I truly wonder if he was in that house and took the other girls underwear previously to grabbing Brianna. Maybe the other girl was the intended victim. LE should really retrace her steps between the time of the last attack and Brianna's abduction.

Yeah poor Taylor. Difference was that scum knew her very well in fact.

I don't know how concerned he was about being recognized by the first two victims. He covered their faces and neither woman got a good look at his face. There was no sketch done from those two attacks and I am sure he probably kept a close eye on the Secret Witness site to check. The rest of their descriptions are vague, too...so he still may not be concerned.

For whatever reason he has spent enough time in that area to feel very comfortable there. I'd bet my house on that one. ;)

Food delivery is a good idea, based on uniform description. However, the one victim's noted lack of smelling anything unusual about the perp would probably remove food delivery or handling out, if the assumption was that he did the crimes after his work (rationale for being out so late).

Food prep and/or delivery could be smelly. You know how you can go into a gas station or convenience store where the clerk smokes and you pick that up after just a few minutes in there? The same thing would happen with a guy delivering hot tomato-based products with cooked yeast. You'd be able to smell it.

I think it is possible to think that the guy does use the truck for work since there were papers describe by the Dec victim as having type written wording on them. It could be school related or work related, but the consensus is that he seems to look for victims late at night when he has a legitimate reason to be out at that time (his family or SO wouldn't think it unusual for this person to be out and about after midnight.)

Either his job is very sanitary with no physical effort involved (no sweaty smell to him) if he did go straight from work to committing his crimes, or he had had an opportunity to shower after work.

Previously posted by SS-Newshound~ I would like to know where the missing items are, too. I see what you mean about another crime scene. I believe he took her somewhere else myself before dumping her. The nearest place to Bri's was a straight shot to that quarry. I hope they scoured it well.

The December vic (will have to find the link now) mentioned she was driven "up an incline" after she was in the truck. (Another thing that FXSTS could check out from Virginia Ave!)

That could indicate a parking garage as well?? Not sure what is in that area but multistory parking garages usually have inclines. He seems to like parking garages.

I know the location of the parking garage seems ironic to be so close, but again...I don't believe the Oct. attack in the garage is related. There is also a certain "sound" when you are in a parking garage and driving not to mention the short upward motion then quick turns. I will have to find it where she mentions driving up the incline for a few minutes. (It might have even been in the Secret Witness report.)

I think the time of the attacks this person had showered and was clean. Pizza places close much earlier than that so he had plenty of time before. As far as getting out of the house away from a SO...I know many women who can sleep through their man going out at night. Maybe he had "insomnia" and made it a habit to go drive around.

The theory that the back door leading to the alley behind the house would explain the blanket found in the kitchen. Interesting...

Yes, Rick. I used to think he used the front door, but I didn't know about the alley until FXSTS posted the photos. It makes sense now. The only reason I thought it would be the front was because his vehicle would be closer.

I was on another site that talked about Brianna. It mentioned that there is a gym and Chinese restaurant near by. FX can you confirm this? Another place that delivers????

The Chinese restaurants here have only chinese delivery drivers (family businesses maybe), but it is possible I guess. The nearest one is called Samurai Sam's at 400 W. 5th St. and is 1 mile from the house. I don't see on their site that they deliver.

The gym, IIRC, is very near to where he dumped the body. I don't remember hearing of one close to her house. St. Mary's Fitness Center is located at 645 N Arlington Ave which is .9 mi to the house and approximately 4 minutes.

What about the cable/satellite companies that service Reno? Here, they subcontract the work and the people often use their own vehicles.

The theory that the back door leading to the alley behind the house would explain the blanket found in the kitchen. Interesting...
I agree Rick and believe he went out the back door. I also believe Mark Fuhrman mentioned it when he gave us a video tour of the house.

What about the cable/satellite companies that service Reno? Here, they subcontract the work and the people often use their own vehicles.

SS- from day one I have felt this guy has an occupation allowing him to go "like scenery". He is gas meter reader, cable dude, rent a cop, something, I can feel it. Absolutely, your post is on to something. How do you steal other peoples underwear without knowledge- you gain access to their house in a non-suspect way and grab it when they are not looking.

If I had the spare coins, I would do a campaign on the PP panties alone-
Post the pic, if these are yours and the female or male DNA matches you get a $xx reward

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back