Forensic Astrology - LINDSEY BAUM missing McCleary,WA 6/26/09 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuba, Your chart stated that the perp possably could have recently been laid off. That may be an important clue, is it possable to figure out what type of work he may have done. I know that I have seen you guys do it before in Sandra's case, and yall nailed it....If we could figure out what his profession likely was and see if anywhere in that immediate area had recent layoffs, maybe that would be a good place to start.

That's a really good question, butterfly. He doesn't have a profession in the common sense of that term but is a worker, a labourer. He could have been in charge of inventory and stocking it. He could have loaded trucks. He could have been a farmworker. That end of the food chain. He appeared to be an industrious or steady employee but as mentioned before, this man is not honest. Others suspected that, so he was one of the first to go. I should have made clear before that his dishonesty was not confined to taking what did not belong to him, he lies like a used car salesman.

e
That's a really good question, butterfly. He doesn't have a profession in the common sense of that term but is a worker, a labourer. He could have been in charge of inventory and stocking it. He could have loaded trucks. He could have been a farmworker. That end of the food chain. He appeared to be an industrious or steady employee but as mentioned before, this man is not honest. Others suspected that, so he was one of the first to go. I should have made clear before that his dishonesty was not confined to taking what did not belong to him, he lies like a used car salesman.

That is interesting....So he lies, he knows her or has at least met her, there's a woman in his life whose covering for him wether she knows it or not, he well built and is laborer. Maybe some kind of construction?And most likely lives close, and has had some kind of run in with LE?

Well that narrows it down to half the male population! Just kidding!

Her mom has been away from the dad for 2 yes there has got to be a. Man somewhere. She doesn't look the type to put her love on hold for kids. JMO

Sorry if I have typos we are on the way to the deerlease and it's hard to type on this iPhone. Happy almost 4th everyone!

Wonder if she played softball or soccer? Usually coaches are volunteers. I know slot our coaches are laborers. That would also be someone she would trust and be in authority.

Does the chart give any indication to him possibly having children of his own?

This one has me stumped so far no likely suspect has come up in media

e

That is interesting....So he lies, he knows her or has at least met her, there's a woman in his life whose covering for him wether she knows it or not, he well built and is laborer. Maybe some kind of construction?And most likely lives close, and has had some kind of run in with LE?

Well that narrows it down to half the male population! Just kidding!

Her mom has been away from the dad for 2 yes there has got to be a. Man somewhere. She doesn't look the type to put her love on hold for kids. JMO

Sorry if I have typos we are on the way to the deerlease and it's hard to type on this iPhone. Happy almost 4th everyone!

One name keeps coming back to me. He has a police record (not a prison record though) and his wife had been very vocal during this whole thing and making sure to point fingers at different people (trying to throw the LE's off the trail comes to mind). A few things don't fit though 1. as far as I know he's still employed and 2. he isn't well built (he's big, not fat so much but not fit. Does that make sense?)

One name keeps coming back to me. He has a police record (not a prison record though) and his wife had been very vocal during this whole thing and making sure to point fingers at different people (trying to throw the LE's off the trail comes to mind). A few things don't fit though 1. as far as I know he's still employed and 2. he isn't well built (he's big, not fat so much but not fit. Does that make sense?)

I know exactly who you're speaking of. This person also has had several heart attacks. Would the charts speak to his health, by any chance?

Well I seen the Scott guy on NG tonight he is in noway fit (not ruling him out just can't find anything on him), but I did a little digging on uncle of the friend (hasn't been mentioned in media but is on her mom's myspace) he is a body builder, is on a roid forum, and has a prior record. he also lives in WA just not sure where as of yet.
Is it the James on Michelle Fxxxxxxxx myspace you are talking about?

No, and you might want to take the name out of the post before you get into trouble, remember :)

Is the owner of the Baum rental named as a person of interest? If you look at the chart (post #53 above), you'll see that House 5 and House 6 have to be read together because II is found on both cusps. House 6 is the sector governing tenants. Mercury, ruling both cusps is the victim here. Also, the landlord is definitely an authority figure and Mars, co-ruling that House of Authority is found in the real property sector, 4 conjunct property ruler Venus. Further, we have the ruler of House of death in the real property Sign, Cancer. Co-ruler of the House of landlords and other authority figures afflicts and conditions this same Sun. This is Pluto of course, as discussed in earlier analyses, at the fatal degree matching the node.

But if the landlord is suspect, what has he done to hide this victim? The theme of landlord tenant is repeated in the Sign Virgo, which holds killer Saturn and the child's co-ruler. Virgo is the Sign of tenants in the natural zodiac. They are intercepted. That says that there is very important secretive activity occurring last weekend and hiding and deception. Do we know this man's movements last weekend; did he have an alibi for that Friday night?

Tuba - what about a school principal or teacher? Do you see any school activity in Lindsey's chart? I keep going back to the principal in my mind, although there has been NO talk of such anywhere. Net searches show very little in regards to the school - some upset over disciplinary methods back in 2006 and that's all I could find.

I want to be clear for everyone reading this that this is just speculation on my part. One of those feelings a person gets sometimes and is based on nothing but thin air :)

Salem

In one of JVK's photos in an alley, there appeared to be what looked like landscaping mulch mixed with dung as if it had accidently fallen out of the back of a truck in a line (like someone hauling it around and it fell between the tailgate and the truck as it was opened). I should mention...this was my opinion only. However, it could coincide with what you are saying here. There is a landscaping biz in Elma.

Tuba - what about a school principal or teacher? Do you see any school activity in Lindsey's chart? I keep going back to the principal in my mind, although there has been NO talk of such anywhere. Net searches show very little in regards to the school - some upset over disciplinary methods back in 2006 and that's all I could find.

I want to be clear for everyone reading this that this is just speculation on my part. One of those feelings a person gets sometimes and is based on nothing but thin air :)

Salem
Interesting note: Looking at the landlord's public records, it appears there was a lawsuit against a school district for a complaint of injury on that property. ;) It is also where at least one of the debt judgements came into play against him. One of the attorneys asked to be taken off the case and had to sue for the money owed to him.

The charts give no strong sense of 'teacher.'

Rather, someone who works with/on the land is indicated, possibly with his hands (such as laborer). This person could work on the land, in a profession dealing with land such as landscaping, or own the land. A landlord would fit as an occupation here...

Thanks,
Soulscape

Another reason I think my person of interest is a good fit: his home in Elma is in a distant neighborhood but he own the real property in McCleary where Lindsey lives and that equates neatly to Venus ruler House 9 and also ruler House 4. But this doesn't help us in discovering where she is, sadly. However, H. 12 for his location in Elma is House 8 where one finds her co-ruler Moon and him and that would be some area that is "outback" to Elma.

Lindsey was neutral in feeling about the perp --- didn't like/ love/ fear or hate him, could take him or leave him. This is because MERCURY the Child is in none of SATURN's dignities. The only reason she got into the car was because she knew him at least well enough to do so. He was not a stranger, just some old man.

The perp on the other hand, was very aware of and even infatuated with Lindsey. We see this in SATURN's receptions --- he is in MERCURY's sign and exaltation and in the triplicity of co-ruler MOON.

There are indications in the Last Seen chart Lindsey may have been secretively stalked. The Asteroid DIANA (hunter/hunted) is intercepted (hidden) in Pisces at the 9th degree. With MOON Lindsey's co-ruler at 6 Virgo, she is applying opposition to DIANA and conjunction with SATURN the perp. What occurs is entrapment because Asteroid ARACHNE the sticky web at 18 Capricorn is inconjunct MERCURY the Child and trine SATURN the perp. The entrapment occurs in secret as MOON, SATURN and DIANA are in intercepted signs.

Thanks,
Soulscape

For easy reference I have posted today's & one from yesterday's article's in one post for everyone! Thanks![/COLOR]

Efforts To Find Missing Girl Continue Through Weekend
Posted: 4:06 am PDT July 4, 2009
Updated: 5:17 am PDT July 4, 2009
<snipped>
Efforts to find a missing Grays Harbor County girl will continue through the Independence Day weekend.

Lindsey Baum, 10, was last seen June 26 in her home town of McCleary.

F.B.I. agents are stopping drivers as they enter the town.

Investigators have also stopped people on foot.

Article:
http://www.kirotv.com/news/19947270/detail.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
New push on to find missing McCleary girl
Story Published: Jul 3, 2009 at 4:38 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 3, 2009 at 4:38 PM PDT
<snipped>
Lindsey was last seen at the corner of 6th and Maple heading home from her friend's house at about 9:15 p.m last Friday.

Fonda Voss is making sure visitors to nearby Straddleline ORV park are being reminded about Lindsey's disappearance. It's a big travel destination and one of the entrances to the Capitol Forest.

"The trails are very big. The Capitol Forest is 80,000 acres. Just keeping people aware when they're out on the trail to just keep their eyes open. It's a big area out there," she says.

At the request of the FBI, Clear Channel Communications also has agreed to put an alert about Lindsey up on their brand new digital billboards through the Kent Valley.

Meanwhile, FBI agents will be working through the holiday weekend, following up on dozens of tips that continue to come in.

Article:
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/49891642.html
No strong leads in McCleary girl's disappearance
12:24 PM PDT on Saturday, July 4, 2009
<snipped>
Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott says crews searched until 10 p.m. yesterday and are out again today. They have no strong leads.

"The likelihood that she's been removed from the community is growing ever greater because we've searched the whole community," Scott said.

Local police, Grays Harbor County deputies and officers from several surrounding communities are hitting the streets this weekend, in case a witness they haven&#8217;t spoken with happens to be in town. Scott said it will "look like a police convention is in town."

Investigators hope someone&#8217;s habits will help them find Lindsey. Scott is urging people to report any unusual behavior that might point to an abductor, such as suddenly cutting or dyeing hair, an unexplained absence from work or cuts or bruises on the arms and face.

Article:
http://www.nwcn.com/topstories/stories/NW_070409WAB-mccleary-KS.a44c079.html
&#8220;Waiting for a call of hope
Saturday, July 4, 2009 1:13 AM PDT
<snipped>
On the night before Independence Day, the Baum family wasn&#8217;t making plans to drive around and scope out store parking lots for the best viewing spot for fireworks displays, as they&#8217;ve done in years past.

As the one-week anniversary of the evening of Lindsey&#8217;s disappearance approached, investigators concentrated on developing a profile of what the town might have looked like exactly a week earlier.

&#8220;We&#8217;re trying to re-create a snapshot as best we can of how McCleary looks on a Friday night,&#8221; according to Undersheriff Rick Scott.

&#8220;We&#8217;ll be checking to see what businesses are open, what their customer base is. ... We&#8217;ll be flooding the corridor to see who travels though town on a regular basis at that hour.&#8221;

He said law enforcement officers would be focusing on questioning people like couriers or delivery workers, whose jobs regularly bring them through town Friday nights, on the theory that perhaps one of them might have seen something that could lead investigators to Lindsey&#8217;s whereabouts.

Baum&#8217;s father, who lives in Tennessee, had booked a flight to Grays Harbor this weekend, but Scott said he wasn&#8217;t scheduled to arrive until late Friday night.

DEAD ENDS
Scott said investigators have been following every tip that comes in, but so far most have come to a dead end.

Late this week, investigators had sent Baum&#8217;s computer in for forensic testing. Scott said investigators had been able to gather some preliminary information, but it had &#8220;yielded nothing.&#8221;

Scott said in the coming days, the Sher iff&#8217;s Office would also be re-examining interviews that have already been conducted to see if any would warrant any follow-up questions.

As to when or if the search will expand to western parts of Grays Harbor and past the borders of neighboring counties, that depends on what happens by the end of the weekend.

&#8220;We&#8217;re going to evaluate everything and see what we need to do next,&#8221; Scott said. &#8220;As the ripples expand further, the miles of logging roads of timberland become so huge we can&#8217;t thoroughly search that. It&#8217;ll take a long time. The plan for next week will depend on what we can find out Saturday and Sunday.&#8221;

Volunteer Jeff Strege of Puyallup walks with Josh Baum, the brother of missing 10-year-old Lindsey Baum, and Lindsey&#8217;s dog Kadence, in downtown McCleary Friday. In the background, McCleary resident Neil Newell hands out informational fliers to passing motorists.
doc4a4ef863951fd228403524.jpg

Law enforcement officials are asking anyone who might have any information about the whereabouts of Lindsey Baum to come forward with tips. Tips can be made by phone at 1-866-915-8299 or via e-mail at mailto:soadmin@co.grays-harbor.wa.us. They may also be mailed to PO Box 305 McCleary, WA 98557.

The ChildSeek Network has also put up a Web site about Baum.
http://www.childseeknetwork.com/kids/Baum.htm

Article:
http://www.thedailyworld.com/articles/2009/07/04/local_news/doc4a4ef863951fd228403524.txt
MASON COUNTY SHERIFF ASSISTS IN SEARCH FOR MCCLEARY CHILD
07/03/2009
<snipped>
Mason County Sheriff's Deputies have been asked to assist in the investigation of the disappearance of 10-year-old Lindsey J. Baum of McCleary. Four detectives from the Sheriff's Office Special Operations Group are assisting the McCleary Police Department and Grays Harbor County Sheriff's Office in following up on a large number tips coming in about the disappearance. Mason County Detectives have also assisted the investigation by verifying addresses and providing information to the investigation about registered sex offenders in west Mason County. Lindsey went missing last Friday, while walking home from a friend's house about ten blocks to her home. Although the search for Lindsey is tapering off, investigators still would like to talk to anyone who may have seen anything unusual in McCleary between 9 PM and 10 PM June 26th.

Article:
http://www.masoncountydailynews.com...STS-IN-SEARCH-FOR-MCCLEARY-CHILD/Default.aspx
Teekah Lewis' mom offers advice for McCleary family
03:55 PM PDT on Saturday, July 4, 2009
<snipped>
It's another holiday, and another birthday missed for one local family.

Teekah Lewis turned 13 today.

"It gets harder by the year," says Theresa Lewis.

Teekah disappeared January 23, 1999 as she played at a Tacoma bowling alley. Police later believed the then 2-year-old was abducted

Today, Theresa returned to the spot where Teekah was last seen. She put up signs and 13 balloons in honor of her birthday.

She also says she's trying to avoid coverage of the disappearance of another young girl, Lindsay Baum. The 10-year-old McCleary girl vanished more than a week ago.

Grays Harbor County Sheriffs' Deputies said Saturday that there are no new clues in the disappearance, and it's becoming more likely the girl was taken away from the town, because they've now searched most of McCleary.

Lewis shares the pain the Baum family is going through, and offers her own advice: "Don't never give up, you know she's out there somewhere. My heart goes out to you, being that I've been dealing with it for 10 years, and there isn't one that day doesn't go by that I don't think about my daughter."

Teekah Lewis at age 2 - shortly before her disappearance.
M_IMAGE.10a642fdd3f.93.88.fa.d0.75948d61.jpg

VIDEO: Teekah Lewis' mother still looking for answers
http://www.king5.com/video/news-index.html?nvid=377346

Jan. 23, 2009: No clue in 10-year disappearance of Tacoma girl
http://www.king5.com/localnews/south/stories/NW_012309WAB-teekah-lewis-ks.216a09d8.html

Article:
http://www.king5.com/localnews/stories/NW_070409WAB-teekah-KS.b27ceb4.html
Here's another case, that I think we all should take the time to remember today too! Sending her family strength & prayers on such a difficult day for them today! :praying:

Tacoma Family Remembers 4th of July Tragedy
It's been two years since 12-year-old Zina Linnik of Tacoma was kidnapped and murdered.
July 3, 2009
<snipped>
On the 4th of July, it will have been 2-years since 12-year-old Zina Linnik was kidnapped behind her Tacoma home and murdered.

Terapon Adhahn, a convicted sex offender, was arrested and led police to her body. He pleaded guilty to rape and murder and got life in prison.

Zina's family is satisfied with his sentence, but Kalchik wants even tougher laws to keep people like Adhahn off the streets.

Meanwhile, police in the town of McCleary in Grays Harbor County are still trying to find 10-year-old Lindsey Baum who vanished a week ago. They fear she was kidnapped. Zina's father says, "I understand what they're going through because we had to go through exactly the same thing."

Plans are in the works to build two memorials for Zina in Tacoma. One will be at Wright Park and will feature a playground and community plaza. The other will be at the new McCarver Park and will also have a playground, along with Ukranian art and a wall that's inscribed with a poem that was read at Zina's candlelight vigil.

Kalchik says, "Yes, we are glad the city is working on the park and that they want to remember Zina."

Here's how to learn more about the park memorials for Zina Linnik: Http://www.metroparksfoundation.org/zina-linnik-project-at-wright/

VIDEO: Tacoma Family Remembers 4th of July Tragedy
http://www.q13fox.com/videobeta/watch/?watch=879e9072-b507-45a6-85a1-c281a4fdb57b&src=front

Article:
http://www.q13fox.com/news/kcpq-070309-zinalinnik,0,5829069.story
Earlier video, but might be helpful to have for reference here!
VIDEO: Search for Washington girl 3:17
[ame]http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2009/07/01/ng.girl.vanish.cnn[/ame]
This is the link to jvk's photobucket pictures that she has been so wondeful to take for all of us at WS's! Thanks so much jvk for being so helpful taking your time to do this & also giving us excellent posts of your visits there too!:rose:

McCleary-800: PHOTOS
http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff92/BGL78/McCleary02/McCleary-800/

McCleary02: PHOTOS
http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff92/BGL78/McCleary02/

BGL78: PHOTOS
http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff92/BGL78/

:angel:

I get the feeling he is older. At least, he is older like late 40s to late 50s or beyond. He likes "Golden Oldies" music perhaps. ;)

Btw~ I love what you are doing here. May not understand it, but love it just the same.

I get the feeling he is older. At least, he is older like late 40s to late 50s or beyond. He likes "Golden Oldies" music perhaps. ;)

Btw~ I love what you are doing here. May not understand it, but love it just the same.

I agree he is older. SATURN, significator of the perp, typically points to an older man, certainly no younger than 40 and possibly 50's or 60's. This man likely owns or manages real estate, or works in the real estate industry or in a business that supports the real estate industry (such as landscaping services) because the Arabic Part of Real Estate is partile conjunct SATURN the perp in the Last Seen Chart.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Is the owner of the Baum rental named as a person of interest? If you look at the chart (post #53 above), you'll see that House 5 and House 6 have to be read together because II is found on both cusps. House 6 is the sector governing tenants. Mercury, ruling both cusps is the victim here. Also, the landlord is definitely an authority figure and Mars, co-ruling that House of Authority is found in the real property sector, 4 conjunct property ruler Venus. Further, we have the ruler of House of death in the real property Sign, Cancer. Co-ruler of the House of landlords and other authority figures afflicts and conditions this same Sun. This is Pluto of course, as discussed in earlier analyses, at the fatal degree matching the node.

But if the landlord is suspect, what has he done to hide this victim? The theme of landlord tenant is repeated in the Sign Virgo, which holds killer Saturn and the child's co-ruler. Virgo is the Sign of tenants in the natural zodiac. They are intercepted. That says that there is very important secretive activity occurring last weekend and hiding and deception. Do we know this man's movements last weekend; did he have an alibi for that Friday night?

Tuba, on the general forum and I can go digging for it in a bit, the landlord was mentioned. When jvk did her first photo tour of McCleary, the "town drunk" mentioned him to jvk. I believe his initials are EJ. I'll try to find the two posts where the most information is given about him where a birthdate may be found.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3926001&postcount=197"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3926001&postcount=197[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow