ID - Robert Manwill, 8, Boise, 24 July 2009 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy Crap! Mom was fined 75.50 for fracturing her baby's skull. Probation for 2 years. You pay a bigger fine in Iowa for not wearing a seat belt. That's nuts!!!!!!!!! Robert deserved better than this!!!! I wonder iuf bio dad even knew about this?????

Finally some updates. Nothing new really. Some details on the backyard search.

http://blogs.ktvb.com/breaking/2009/07/police-evidence-manwill-was-in.html

UPDATE - 10:04pm: Ada County Sheriff's Deputies and Boise Police Officers spent Friday evening searching a home on Southdale St. near Five Mile and Lake Hazel. Officials received a search warrant, and began looking through the scene at 6:15 p.m.

The people who rented the home spoke exclusively to KTVB and said they knew the Manwill family, but would not elaborate further.

Officers began searching the backyard of the home, including an RV and car. The search also focused on an area of disturbed earth. Equipment from Boise State University was brought in - which was said to be sonar.
Snipped and bolded by me - this is what I was talking about. Thanks, Suzi!!:blowkiss:

This article contains statements from the man who owns the rental house and from his statements it kind of seems to me like he lives there, but I don't know. Is this what you're thinking of, though? http://www.idahostatesman.com/eyepiece/story/852598.html

From the article:
Evan Wallis told the Idaho Statesman that he doesn't know what police are looking for at his rental home in the 6600 block of Southdale Avenue, near Five Mile Road in Southwest Boise.

This is what I mean by "awkward" style of writing. the article originally gave me the impression that Wallis was renting the house TO someone, but in the next few paragraphs it reads as if he is renting FROM someone. From court records, he and a Jennifer W. are closely associated. Jennifer W. comes up on a reverse address lookup for the 6600 block of Southdale Ave.

From the article:
He said he and his wife have been re-doing their backyard, planting grass and adding a sandbox. He said he did not notice any disturbances in the backyard, which he said was large and had "a lot of junk" in it.

"It makes me sick to know this is going down at my house right now," he said. "I didn't do nothing back there. I'm not going to say for the record nothing's back there because I don't know. Maybe something did happen along the lines when I was out of town."

A big question is why are they adding a sandbox, but there are court records involving child support (they are the defendants).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419