Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back and turned on HLN, and the first thing I heard was he killed her with a baseball bat. :furious:

The f'n idiot left the bat in the hotel room? Good.

On 2020 tey are going to showminute by minute of what happen.

Was that my imagination or did they just show pictures from the crime scene at the beginning? They showed a picture of a dark haired girl laying face down?

Was that my imagination or did they just show pictures from the crime scene at the beginning? They showed a picture of a dark haired girl laying face down?
I caught that too - I'm hoping its just a picture they are using to "stage how the scene looked" and not the real thing.

I caught that too - I'm hoping its just a picture they are using to "stage how the scene looked" and not the real thing.

Oh goodness I hope so too. Out of respect for her family especially.

well, we're east coast but yahootv says ten of course all commercials right at the minute

I have it on - they are doing other segments first.

greta's going to cover it too, but if this is a crime scene repro, i would like to see that.

ok, 20/20 talking about a second grader, did we miss it already?
no - this is the second story and I think JVDS is next.

O/T - this is absolutely horrible about these people that HATE - wow!!!

20/20 has yet to talk about the murder... they are currently covering parents putting their kids at risk.

Thanks, Patty.

"Investigators said van der Sloot invited Flores to his room at the Miraflores Hotel Tac to celebrate her winnings. A hotel employee later told police that she heard the couple arguing. Hours later, Flores was dead."
"To celebrate her winnings", translated, drug her and rob her. MOO

Where? Link? pretty please.

I don't have a link, I'm watching 20/20 on ABC, started at 10 p.m. EST. They are covering other heinous stories first about parents who allow their kids to do heinous things. The JVDS story will be on after this portion.

They are saying later they will cover it.One more story first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627