Nancy Grace - Zahra coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.
did that caller just imply that AB is living with a woman in that apt. by saying something like 'anyone that would have that man is cold-blooded'? Did anyone else hear that?

He is with his Mommy. I think she meant, anyone that would rent to them. Or, anyone that was live with him (his Mom) and yes, she is right. Cold blooded.

Ok so now we have the fact that AB stayed in that house until he was evicted and he did not see the blood all over the walls not to mention the tissue of his daughter on the walls and apparently he did not take a shower, he knew exactly what was in that house and there was no way in hell he could clean up that mess...GRRR arrest him NOW.

I'm thinking the opposite -- AB had no idea what went on at that house, therefore was able to continue living there.

Locals saw AB and EB together at Octoberfest but NO Zahra. They told people she was at home.

I missed that info. Do you have a link?

ETA: Duh, forgot where I was for a second. So this info was on NG tonight?

This show thread is now closed. Please move any discussion of interest to a new or preexisting thread.

If you have any video/links and/or transcripts, please contact a mod.

Breaking News: 10-year-old Zahra's stepmom just charged with murder!

New-Zahra-Star.jpg

Breaking -- 10-year-old Zahra's stepmom Elisa Baker just indicted on 2nd degree murder charge! Prosecutors allege she had a pattern of physically, verbally and psychologically abusing her disabled stepdaughter Zahra. Nancy Grace has all the breaking developments at 8 PM ET on HLN.

Will have to count on you fans to post your thoughts on the coverage, as I don't get that channel any longer. I am sure PattyG or someone will youtube it, she is so good to us :)

Patty is the best isn't she (I've been to her site many many times)! I am definitely going to watch NG tonight. Can't hear what her take is on AB?

Mel

Normally I only cover the MISSING and not the discussions of charges except in the Anthony case. Since the autopsy report is out, I know for my own mental health, I can't sit and listen to the discussion of what has been revealed in the autopsy report. :cry:

sokay Patty, you do so much for us here I would never ask you to if you weren't already intending it. I am sure someone will transcribe :)

Nancy is on now ~ LIVE

Giving background of Zahra's case.

Just in - Grand Jury hands down murder indictment against EB

Snips of news conference video from earlier today

More of news conference along with photos of Zahra.

Nancy now talking about Zahra being a cancer survivor, being dismembered, and the GJ handing down the murder indictment. What h*ll her stepmother put her through before death?

Jean Casares reporting on the indictment for 2nd degree murder. NG doesn't understand why the indictment didn't go for 1st degree. JC saying not premeditated; no DP, 50 yrs. to life sentence possible, normally on 2nd degree murder it is 30 yrs. No COD since she was dismembered so can't determine premeditation.

Caller is questioning the charge of 2nd degree murder.

John Miller, editor Hickory Daily Record: autopsy report released, can't prove premeditation.

NG is telling him about a case she sat through where DP was gotten without a COD.

NG talking with producer Ellie about gruesome game EB would play. Ellie recalling EB's statements that Zahra was dismembered in the house. Back to online activity, Ellie is talking about EB participating in game where she, AB and ex-husband created virtual family where they committed chainsaw murders online.

NG still talking about the online chainsaw murder game and why the DA can't seek murder one charges with the prior abuse (numerous calls to DSS), plus the way Zahra was dismembered. Retired homicide detective she's speaking with describes the brutal act, doesn't know why the DA didn't go for higher charges, maybe statutes in NC?

Another caller trying to figure out why EB killed Zahra.

JC talking about AB not being charged with murder. NG can't believe he didn't know what was going on.

commercial break

woo-wee, Nancy is in need of a valium. She's talking about hacking poor zahra's head off. Yelling "put him up...PUT HIM UP!". Out to the lines.

She said it doesn't sound like we're going to get justice for Zahra.

To Jean: What do we know about the father (screaming).

Jean: AB will not be charged with murder.

Evil stepmother, evil stepmommy, won't be behind bars for life (NG).

I don't know if I can watch the whole show -- she's raising my BP.

MOO

Mel

I didn't realize it was only second degree murder. That's disappointing. I would like to read the autopsy report for myself but can't find it.

I really want to know exactly why they charged her with second degree murder. Doesn't make a bit of sense to me.

I wonder if it could have been a deal Even though it was a GJ indictment I wonder if she agreed to take LE to the remains if they would not pursue a first degree charge??

I really want to know exactly why they charged her with second degree murder. Doesn't make a bit of sense to me.

The only thing that I can come up with is there had to be some kind of a plea deal.
Take the DP off the table, I'll talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member