2011.05.28 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband, who has been less than supportive of my addiction to this case, and is one of those "tough guys" was in tears this morning before he went to work. He was crying for CA as she testified. He said the pain in her voice was breaking his heart.

Oh WOW! I was thinking that maybe Casey buried Caylee in the sandbox. Knowing Cindy, it probably had a cover to it to keep wandering cats and varmints (heck, I don't know how to spell it) out of it. Sand would be easy to dig with a shovel.

I have always thought this too! Didn't her sandbox have a cover ... wasn't it one of the turtle ones?

I realize it is only week one, but I am not sure what they have established except that she didn't tell anyone her daughter was missing. I know this is a very important point and I suppose the jury didn't know that so they have to establish it for them. Like I said I am just impatient because I want to know myself how the state plans to prove she murdered her. thnks.

I think the state is going through the events in chronological order. They are just now getting to the point where the Anthonys get the letter about the car being towed.

Keep your eyes out to see if Casey is flirting with someone across the room (e.g. in the jury pool).

I believe it was the court reporter lady that the Inmate had been looking at and smiling.
Earlier yesterday the court reporter lady, the blonde one, had come up to the table and was talking and smiling with Baez and KC both smiling back.
The court reporter lady sits in the line of sight of the Inmate and the jury.
It looks like the Inmate is looking at someone in the jury box ... but I think the Inmate is looking at the court reporter lady.
The same court reporter lady who kept on smiling and looking at Mason at that pretrial hearing where the witnesses were having a hard time pronouncing Dr. Stephonopolous (sp?) name, and the court reporter lady was laughing with Mason when he said they should see how the real time print out was showing up of that man's name. Mason was teasing the court reporter lady.

I truly beleive that Jose has been played by Casey...what a nightmare.
look how hysterical casey becomes when she realizes she's being exposed. All she can do is counter with faux outrage....all designed to distract...

she's a pro.

RespectfullyQuoted minazoe :cool2:
BBM

Gosh! YES! Sorry to be so animated, it is I feel I am just beginning to understand how she may work...ya know? Casey got upset today because Cindy got on the stand and was upset about Caylee! :eek:

It is sinking into my brain...and reading what Dr. Glass says Casey says, "why is she crying now?" and thinking about the jail house tape, "why is she crying?"

And, Casey slept in Cindy's bed and they "cuddled" and Casey threw tantrums way before Caylee started her terrible two's (big trouble comes in small packages) and Casey had them right along with Caylee, I bet.

A malfunction where a person's ego/personality/id? does not develop beyond that of a two year old child's. A true two year old stomping around ready to do what they need to get what they want can be cute at best and deal able at worst: but when it is a 15 year old? A 22 year old?

or moving aside a quantity of sand ?

To be honest, I think the shovel was a diversion. I think she knew the neighbor saw her and created a plausible reason for being there. Hid in plain sight so he wouldn't get (more) suspicious and go nosing around

Good point, since the shovel didn't seem to have anything on it related to decomposition, etc. We know she wasn't removing bamboo roots however!

Was just doing a bit of searching from the past....and found that D. Bennet, CA's co-worker spoke to LE about the side gate and pool ladder when she was interviewed....saying that it happened around the 16-17th time frame....CA told her at work that someone had been swimming in their pool.....etc.....

Which could help the SA's, especially with the dogs hitting on decomp in the back yard if they get to present their theory on how/when Caylee died. IMO ICA hopped into the pool on the 17th after putting Caylee's body into her trunk, to wash the smell off herself, and then she left the ladder up and the gate un-padlocked.

they seem to be going chronologically... and very artfully at that..

we must remember the majority of these jurors know hardly a thing about this case... we all have had 3 years to digest and pick it apart.

they need to set the foundation as amster said... which currently is that no one knew Caylee was missing, and Casey was out partying, and she stole gas cans and broke into her shed, and now we are just hearing of the horrendous lies to her mother....

they will not put up the ME or LE or anything else related to finding Caylee untill they establish all of this.... they are solidifying right now their aggravating factors that weigh in the death penalty phase.. that is for sure.. they are making sure they have an air tight case.moo

You guys are absolutely right. I am watching HLN right now and I think it may be a repeat of testimony of CA from this morning. Like I said I am just impatient and it is hard to remember other people haven't been invested in this case like we have. thanks again

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/

cindy-k-4-hate.png

The essential ICA...snarling lip and all.

Yikes. I would sleep with one eye open if I shared a home with her! Evil, evil, evil.

I realize it is only week one, but I am not sure what they have established except that she didn't tell anyone her daughter was missing. I know this is a very important point and I suppose the jury didn't know that so they have to establish it for them. Like I said I am just impatient because I want to know myself how the state plans to prove she murdered her. thnks.

This is the way I see it. This is a highly circumstantial case. No cause of death, no weapon, no witness. Therefore the prosecution has to use every available fact and circumstance so that the jury can find no reasonable alternative scenario to KC causing the death of Caylee.

This is the way I see it. This is a highly circumstantial case. No cause of death, no weapon, no witness. Therefore the prosecution has to use every available fact and circumstance so that the jury can find no reasonable alternative scenario to KC causing the death of Caylee.

I totally agree. I am afraid the only way we will ever know the truth is if ICA breaks down and confesses. Dare we pray for that? jmo

BTW, wasn't Simon Birch the perfect witness. He was concise, articulate and totally credible. And who'd have guessed he has worked in the waste disposal industry too. :bang:

I wanted to make comment about thus yesterday but don't think I had the chance. Someone on this forum said something recently that really stuck with me. (wish I could remember who). They said something about believing that the right Judge and jury were being placed for justice for Caylee. I believe that too and when SB testified yesterday, I almost felt like it some kind of Divine intervention that he was chosen to help bring justice for her.

I agree, it has her stamp all over it. It's been formulated to ensure ICA is guilty of nothing. Caylee got herself out of the house. Cindy left the ladder up. George fished Caylee's dead body from the pool. George decides this will be covered up. George disposes of the body. And yeh the stench in the trunk is really trash. :eek: We can pin the duct tape on the "morally corrupt" Mr Kronk who found and stored Caylee's body.
:clap: :clap: :clap:​

Baez and Mason :slap: can't be this dumb......can they? :waitasec:

BTW, wasn't Simon Birch the perfect witness. He was concise, articulate and totally credible. And who'd have guessed he has worked in the waste disposal industry too. :bang:

The State is methodically laying the foundations. They're doing a brilliant job. In just the first week of trial, they've managed to crush Baez's defense strategy, IMO.

:tyou: Turnadot and krisskross

:yes: I agree Turnadot that is how I see the State too.

krisskross I love your statement. To it I would like to add: it is also Caylee's fault she is dead according to Casey and her defense.

Jus' have to say that "telling the truth" has changed CA .. she is much more relaxed and fluid on the stand than on previous ocassions. Although she is finding it hard to accept ... It is clear (to me at least) that she understands that KC is at her core, spoiled, and rotten .. not to be confused with "spoiled rotten" (although she was/is)

KC is spoiled in getting her way, even if only in her mind (think political bending here) and she is ROTTEN ... nothing can save her, not even the love of her own Mother can shield her of what she has become!

It must be hideously hard to accept that your own flesh and blood could be, a killer. But it is very clear to her Mother (slow to get there as I would be, most likely) that she has become rotten, spoiled, unable to be the duaghter she once had. Cindy is finally grieving the loss of her child, KC ... she is lost to her now for certain!

I totally agree. I am afraid the only way we will ever know the truth is if ICA breaks down and confesses. Dare we pray for that? jmo

And even then, would it be the truth?

I honestly believe she could be strapped to the gurney in the death chamber and still lie........

MOO

I think the state is going through the events in chronological order. They are just now getting to the point where the Anthonys get the letter about the car being towed.

That is my thoughts too but when is the tattoo stuff coming in?

Yikes. I would sleep with one eye open if I shared a home with her! Evil, evil, evil.

I wonder how this attorney likes being a babysitter, psychologist, and everything else to this inmate. What a waste of her education! I wonder if JB said "PLEASE, you watch her!"

I'm sad to say that, imo, KC will never, ever, confess. She will forever take the SODDI stance, and claim she was "set-up" or some such manure.

Yikes. I would sleep with one eye open if I shared a home with her! Evil, evil, evil.[/QUOTE

I wonder how this attorney likes being a babysitter, psychologist, and everything else to this inmate. What a waste of her education! I wonder if JB said "PLEASE, you watch her!"

Have you noticed that when they are at sidebar, some guy jumps up to sit next to KC while they are there? It's obvious to me that they always make sure she has a babysitter right next to her.

ICA worked for Universal after Caylee was born? CA is adamant that she did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member