MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone BUT my adopted dad and birth mom - as you bolded :). See, it IS confusing. But true. See how easy it is to read something incorrectly when it is complicated? Exactly why I posted...:) I am grown now, I do not have a relative missing, and consider myself very lucky, yet it still hurts when I share something, am heard wrong, and accused of not telling the truth. It must be very painful for anyone involved in Lisa's life who is being honest and trying to help in any way, to have their integrity questioned....

Everyone BUT my adopted dad and birth mom - as you bolded :). See, it IS confusing. But true. See how easy it is to read something incorrectly when it is complicated? Exactly why I posted...:) I am grown now, I do not have a relative missing, and consider myself very lucky, yet it still hurts when I share something, am heard wrong, and accused of not telling the truth. It must be very painful for anyone involved in Lisa's life who is being honest and trying to help in any way, to have their integrity questioned....

I'm sure you are right. Do you have any theories regarding Lisa? I believe she was either abducted or some kind of accident happened. I keep praying she was abducted and they will find her alive and well. It breaks my heart.

I do believe both her parents deeply love her and are hurting tremendously.
moo

I put up a poll thread on moms guilt or innocence [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151095"]Did Lisa's Mom do it? Poll - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Whoever the man was with mom, it is possible an accident occurred and Lisa became deceased. It is also possible mom passed out and the man then disappeared with Lisa. If mm didn't want to say he was there, she would claim kidnapping. Or she drank so much she maybe thought he left- (and perhaps he did, and returned).

I'm not ready to "Throw Momma off The Train". This is why. We don't know that she did anything wrong going to the store to get wine with a man. He could be a friend, neighbor, relative. Her husband was probably at home taking care of the children.

I don't know she got drunk that night.

I don't know if she had high-blood pressure which could cause a variance with the LDT. She has recently had a baby and she is overweight so it is possible that she does.

My son slept through hurricane Hugo and it was a big one with trees falling all around the house. Not to mention large hale, tremendous winds, rain, and everything in the yard being blown away. Wrought iron furniture even.

So it is possible that she slept through everything.

MOO

I'm going with innocent until proven guilty.

Almost caught up.. Finally.. But have a question I'm desperate to know? Where and when did we find out that the alleged phone msg at 2:30am stated, "I'm ready when you are"?? This is first I've heard of this, anyone know where this detail was learned?? TIA

thank you for asking. i have looking for an answer to this

I'm sure you are right. Do you have any theories regarding Lisa? I believe she was either abducted or some kind of accident happened. I keep praying she was abducted and they will find her alive and well. It breaks my heart.

I do believe both her parents deeply love her and are hurting tremendously.
moo

Like most everyone seems to be, I'm sitting on that same fence (poor, poor fence!) - but I do believe, like you, that if she was not taken, whatever happened was a tragic accident, that she is loved, and whatever happened, her family is in so much pain...:(

I think this time is so difficult for the family - like waiting for medical test results to come back. In a surreal limbo of the unknown, unable to move in any definitive direction, wanting to do something but without knowledge to base decisions on...seems like life would be very mono-focused and one breath at a time.

Frustrating for all of us watching and waiting, too, knowing there are puzzle pieces others have and we don't. Just reading these posts I get sad for the people posting, and also grateful that it seems for every "bad" person doing "bad" things, there is a whole community of GOOD. And that's a help, you know? :)

thank you for asking. i have looking for an answer to this

It came from someone from Fox News. Not a reporter but someone who leaked it somehow. It has never been verified.

You can go to the timeline for this thread and find it there. It is considered a rumor.

Did anyone catch the news story about DB being on video buying a box of wine with an unknown man? Pic of said man was shown to neighbors - Fox4 reported, I missed some of it ETA: about 5 hours before DB said she put Lisa to bed, so about 5:30

Well, that fits right in there with Dad looking at "people who cheat on their husbands" now doesn't it?

And it just gets deeper and deeper...

Good morning. Here is the video from the store. Repost

It was taken at 5 PM. The picture being shown to the neighbors is of the homeless/handyman. It was being shown before LE located this video. This video was located because LE found a receipt at the house and checked the surveillance tapes.

LE asked JI to list people who were cheating on their husbands. That was just one example they gave them when they asked them for names of people that might have taken Lisa.

Hope that helps.

Here's the video link.

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-pol...ance-deborah-bradley-20111010,0,3702048.story

This has already been posted

Fox New Interview with Steve Young Spokesman for LE
This is regarding the Teenage neighbor and parents cooperating.

[ame]http://video.foxnews.com/v/1208773386001/new-twists-in-search-for-lisa-irwin/[/ame]

If she's legally married, isn't it nearly impossible for anyone's name OTHER than the husband's to be listed on the birth certificate?

If she's legally married, isn't it nearly impossible for anyone's name OTHER than the husband's to be listed on the birth certificate?

That's a good question which I can't answer but it goes along with a question I have.

If Lisa's last name is Irwin how could DB be getting government military support for this child as well as insurance since I know for a fact you have to have a certified copy of the birth certificate in order to get the benefits.

I bring this up because several posters have stated that she gets government military benefits for Lisa from her husband.

Morning all....

Trying to digest everything tha I missed overnight. Tell me if I have this correct?:

-LE are reviewing video of mom and an unidentified man at store buying box wine and paper plates earlier in the day of the disappearance

-We don't know who the man is? He hasn't been identified as handyman or homeless man or bike guy or teen neighbor?

-grand jury next week getting raw video footage from media via subpoena

Anything I missed? And is all that correct?

TIA, and now I'm off to have more coffee and keep reading! :)

Morning all....

Trying to digest everything tha I missed overnight. Tell me if I have this correct?:

-LE are reviewing video of mom and an unidentified man at store buying box wine and paper plates earlier in the day of the disappearance

-We don't know who the man is? He hasn't been identified as handyman or homeless man or bike guy or teen neighbor?

-grand jury next week getting raw video footage from media via subpoena

Anything I missed? And is all that correct?

TIA, and now I'm off to have more coffee and keep reading! :)

You got it right!

I'm totally lost here. I went to get a cup of coffee, accidently hit the button and closed out WS. When I came back, went to home, couldn't find this subject anywhere! I had to go back into my history and pull it up. Am I looking in the wrong place? I clicked on the Hot Issues and nothing came up.

:seeya: Good Morning Everyone....

I am Semi-back on the fence,

If, If, Lisa's mother had consumed some wine that night....

It would make a little more sense to me why an Abductor could come in the house turn on lights and her not to wake up...

:praying: I pray that Lisa is found safe today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46