WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for mentioning that.

I hate to say it, but I was really expecting a suicide attempt by now.

Let me preface by saying I wouldn't wish suicidal thoughts, attempts or success on anyone. Perhaps the lack of a breakdown of somesorts, logging into the sugar daddy website (if in fact that was JB and not LE) tilts the scales towards mom being a sociopath, imo.

Her behavior leaves me with nagging concerns that chill me to the bone. I believe when the facts come out, this woman will make Casey Anthony's actions look like kids play.

JMO

ETA: Was this quote in the media or a press conference? I would like to go back and reference that info so I am not confused on who said what. Thanks

I was just posting what Solomon's attorney stated on air Wednesday evening.

GRACE: With me is attorney Clay Terry. He`s representing the father, Solomon Metalwala, in this case. Clay, I`m just thinking about how my twins act when they come home from playschool. It`s like we haven`t seen each other in a year. I`m just imagining how Solomon felt, how the little girl felt.

Has the mom made any attempt to see the 4-year-old little girl, Clay?

TERRY: Not that I`m aware of. There was a hearing last week for visitation, and the mother did not show up to the hearing. And so the judge denied any visitation to her.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1111/16/ng.01.html
Hi Patty, It was in a media article during the custody hearing.... I am trying to find it for you (I linked to it and snipped that part in one of these threads!)

I can't get past the whole "taking Sky to the hospital because he was sick" statement . . . what kind of "sick" would JB think Sky needed to be seen @ the ER? Not breathing? Vomiting/diarrhea? Listlessness? . . . was this just a set up for him being found dead? The L&O episode she watched the night before had a child that died from SIDS who staged a kidnapping to cover up the burial of their child with his favorite blanket and toy. . . . is this a clue to finding Sky?

I was thinking the same thing wenwe...

The only scenario I can think of relates to my own life. My year old daughter had been vomiting and couldn't even keep Pedialyte down so I called her primary care physician and they could not get her in until the following day so I took her to ER instead of waiting. I had been told dehydration in infants was a serious concern with vomitting.

BUT, that is me. From what I know so far that sense of urgency in getting Sky some medical attention does not seem to be in line with JB's practice of leaving these kids unattended for long periods of time.

BTW My little girl had a flu bug and got over it with the help of Zofran (WONDER drug)!

She sent them emails? OK...that is the most bizarre article.:confused:

ETA: Is she fluent in English?

Wow I agree - very bizarre. Especially, IMO, in the way it rings of total selfishness, an "it's all about poor me" attitude.

Pretty revealing. I have been wondering about JBs parents and the way in which she was raised. Now it truly seems the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, huh?

Sky being sick is all a crock of crap to CYA. That was used in an effort to garner sympathy for her but instead I'd say it backfired big time. It makes it even worse to think that if he was sick that he was left alone in the car for God knows how long.

~jmo~

I was thinking again today about this case and hoping that something will break in this case soon. I feel the cops are allowing JUlia to be free so that they can observe her, hoping she will do things that will lead them to Sky or will do something to incriminate herself, or even do something illegal that they can use as leverage against her.

Remember that Casey and OJ both were charged with murder, acquitted but were convicted of totally different crimes. Even Ron Cummings (sp?) and Misty Croslin are doing time for something other than the disappearance of Haleigh.

So maybe the police are making sure they have a "plan B" for when they take her into custody to ensure she won't get out even if they can't connect her to the disappearance of Sky.

Now, that being said.... I was thinking today about Julia's seeming tendency towards stripes such as Sky almost always wearing striped clothes and her insistence on vacuuming and leaving perfect straight lines or stripes on the freshly vacuumed floor.

Good thing she likes stripes because I see a lot of them in her future wardrobe, like a classy little jumpsuit with big black and white stripes along with a new little home with bars that look just like stripes too.:behindbar

Everytime I see mention of the stripes in this case I think of the old movie Spellbound with Gregory Peck. :heartluv: Each time he would see something with stripes it would be a trigger for him. In conclusion, he saw his brother fall upon a spiked ironrail fence. (think in was his brother:waitasec:)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0038109/

I stumbled across this article online -- supposedly an interview with JB's mom. Anyone local know if this source is legit?

"An exclusive one on one with grandmother of missing child"
http://www.thenewtakhoman.com/111411.html

JB's mom says she was interviewed by the FBI twice, mentions "Julia's problems", and talks about the family's history (coming to the US and her ex leaving her for a young prostitute).

This looks credible to me. I see some errors which appear to be consistent with English as a second language.

IMO, this shows me where JB got her 'it's all about me' attitude. I don't think anyone needed the 'whoa is me almost 2 decade history' of how difficult JB's mothers life has been. It's irrelevant to finding Sky. She spent ALL that time talking about herself and a single sentence about her grandson who is likely dead and decomposing somewhere due to her daughters choices. :furious:

Hi Patty, It was in a media article during the custody hearing.... I am trying to find it for you (I linked to it and snipped that part in one of these threads!)

Here it is:
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2016724529_missing10m.html

The court commissioner, Elizabeth Castilleja, said she was concerned that the father had not seen his children since December and because there is a valid protection order limiting his contact with the children.

Biryukova, who did not attend the hearing on the advice of her attorney, had requested that M**** be placed with her estranged husband rather than a stranger, Freitas said.

Castilleja also denied a request by Biryukova to have supervised visits with her daughter. Authorities had argued that she might exert influence over her daughter's recollection of her brother's disappearance. Castilleja agreed that those concerns were valid.

Wow. The brother...no emotion, no concern on his face at all.

Yep I agree. Interesting body language, too. Shoulders forward, twirling keys around in left hand. Total fight or flight stance, agitated...

MOO.

I am sure we will find other articles that state it more clearly, but there are supporting documents outside of SM's declaration.

This is referenced elsewhere as, my paraphrasing close to the actual quote, that Julia's severe OCD does not interfere with her caring for the kids".

http://abcnews.go.com/US/sky-metalawala-dad-thinks-boys-mom-julia-biryukova/story?id=14929161

ETA: Here is another reference. This media outlet has clearly seen Julia's declarations and other court documents as well because they are quoted.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4520840...s-only-mom-sis-had-seen-missing-boy-recently/

I actually question that experts supposition. The children could not help but be negatively affected by the type of OCD behaviors that it are stated this Mom exhibited. I wonder what he thinks now? Epic fail on his/her part. MOO

Here it is:

The court commissioner, Elizabeth Castilleja, said she was concerned that the father had not seen his children since December and because there is a valid protection order limiting his contact with the children.

Biryukova, who did not attend the hearing on the advice of her attorney, had requested that M**** be placed with her estranged husband rather than a stranger, Freitas said.

Castilleja also denied a request by Biryukova to have supervised visits with her daughter. Authorities had argued that she might exert influence over her daughter's recollection of her brother's disappearance. Castilleja agreed that those concerns were valid.

bless you! I looked for that two ways to Sunday and couldn't find it!

(snip)
Since Julia's mother states she is a "workaholic", and not knowing anyone in the USA, I can see Julia's mother leaving Julia and her brother alone while she went to work. This may have been why Julia felt comfortable leaving the children alone while she went out because she herself may have been left alone with her brother while her mother was at work.

(snip)

I have felt from the beginning of this case that it may be a "revenge"
However, Julia just may have changed her role and became the "superior" and made Solomon the subservient. Even with her online profile looking for a "Sugar Daddy" is a form of taking control of what she wants.

All IMO ...

Respectfully shortened. Excellent points!

I strongly agree Julia may have modeled her mothers behavior believing it was ok to leave children alone. Beleiving her 4 yr old was quite capable of caring for a younger brother, who just happens to be the same age JB's younger brother was when she may have been left to care for him. thing is Julia was 13, M is 4.

I also agree with your thoughts on 'role reversal'. JB may have taken the role of 'superior' as a means of not allowing herself to be in the same 'vulnerable' position her mother was. Man, I thought George and Cindy were bad.

I wonder when the last time JB was in contact with her father, or if she had ever un-severed her ties to him. She's excellent at manipulating people. I find myself wondering if she was able to succesfully manipulate her father as well based on any potential guilt he may feel for not being in his childrens lives.

Hmmm.

JMO

I agree. I don't believe he had anything to do with Sky's disappearance, but there is something off with this guy. I've watched him on a couple of interviews and he seems to have a difficult time answering questions. On GMA it was like pulling teeth to get a straight answer from him. I still say he may be one of the main causes of Julia's mental problems. That's not making excuses for her, either, just saying that we obviously don't know everything that went on in that marriage and I can't give him a free pass any more than I can her, until I know more details.
I do give him credit for making these public appearances and passing out fliers, though. At least he's not hiding out.

BBM. I respectfully disagree and see a different POV. SM has clearly spent a lot of time and effort in doing what ANY good parent does in a contentious divorce and custody battle when children are involved. Excersize some self discipline in not making disparaging remarks about their childrens other parent. This is how I view his difficulty in answering questions.

Keep in mind, EVERY remark he makes will be recorded for history and available for his childrens reading at some point in the future. BRAVO to him for proceeding with caution on statements his children may read one day about their mother.

JMO

The article from the Takhoman is startling to me. . . . such hatred and anger toward her ex-husband for leaving her and her 2 kids in a foreign country for a prostitute. . . . . hmmmm maybe JB has translated this into Sugar Daddies are the only way women will be okay in society? If Nadia B (NB) is truly the "workaholic" then no wonder why JB wants to be "taken car of" by a rich sugar daddy. Interesting that JB's daddy turned out to be a prostitutes "Sugar Daddy" that he chose over his wife and kids (including JB).

Such anger and hatred almost 20 years later. Who holds onto anger that long - and don't get past it? People who hang onto that kind of venom so very many years later clearly have some problems.

Definately interesting choice of JB's 'ambitions' with regards to 'selling herself' considering her own fathers choices.

FWIW, for all we know NB's use of the word prostitute is nothing more than name calling against a fine upstanding person. We really don't know. I tend to dismiss this person is an actual prositute and not just mud slinging.

JMO

am just catching up so sorry if this has already been mentioned: but LE has been quoted as saying she got zero visitation because they (LE) were afraid she would influence/have an effect on M****

OK, now I see it in the article: Castilleja also denied a request by Biryukova to have supervised visits with her daughter. Authorities had argued that she might exert influence over her daughter's recollection of her brother's disappearance. Castilleja agreed that those concerns were valid.

I took "authorities" as being CPS more so then LE. :crazy:

Such anger and hatred almost 20 years later. Who holds onto anger that long - and don't get past it? People who hang onto that kind of venom so very many years later clearly have some problems.

Definately interesting choice of JB's 'ambitions' with regards to 'selling herself' considering her own fathers choices.

FWIW, for all we know NB's use of the word prostitute is nothing more than name calling against a fine upstanding person. We really don't know. I tend to dismiss this person is an actual prositute and not just mud slinging.

JMO

I can say that there are some people that hold onto anger until their death. My mother is the prime example.

<snipped>
I wonder when the last time JB was in contact with her father, or if she had ever un-severed her ties to him. She's excellent at manipulating people. I find myself wondering if she was able to succesfully manipulate her father as well based on any potential guilt he may feel for not being in his childrens lives.

Hmmm.

JMO

I'm pretty sure that's her father in the Flickr photos taken last March (at the Hotel Sierra Redmond). The shots of the man and JB's brother together said "father and son" to me. I assumed he had come from overseas to visit.

Respectfully shortened. Excellent points!

I strongly agree Julia may have modeled her mothers behavior believing it was ok to leave children alone. Beleiving her 4 yr old was quite capable of caring for a younger brother, who just happens to be the same age JB's younger brother was when she may have been left to care for him. thing is Julia was 13, M is 4.

I also agree with your thoughts on 'role reversal'. JB may have taken the role of 'superior' as a means of not allowing herself to be in the same 'vulnerable' position her mother was. Man, I thought George and Cindy were bad.

Hmmm.

JMO

IMO, Julia never spoke to her father again. I can just feel it in my soul, with the hatred Julia's mother had for her husband, I doubt that a phone call from her father from the Ukraine or Russia was going to be a welcomed phone call.

Speaking from experience with a Borderline in the family, it can also be this way with a Christian who is diagnosed Borderline... even to the point of lying to judges and attorneys then when confronted, telling everyone her actions were done after a lot of prayer, and that she did exactly what God told her to do and she will not apologize for it.

Oh my. Recall. I finally realized I was over my head with frustration when I asked a relative why they were so upset and angry with me all the time--- and the reply was because you don't think like me. They were very blind sighted in their religious views. It stopped me in my tracks...I was angry...but felt an overwhelming sorry for them at the same time.

We sure could use this report to reference what was stated.

KOMO News also obtained a CPS case summary, which documents five referrals to the agency. Only one was ruled "founded," and the ruling referred to the incident in which the couple left Sky alone in a car in the parking lot of a Target store in 2009.
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/134008298.html

I've been wondering about those too Patty. IIRC, at the beginning it was stated there were 6 complaints, not 5. ?? Would be telling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie