17-yo Teen Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure they did. It's what they want., but they act like they don't know about it. When they sat in front of the congressional meeting today, they convinced me.

Who is they? And they condone breaking the law?

I'm laughing to myself because every answer I have read confuses me more. Tell me if i am right: He shoots, the gun is supposed to automatically advance another bullet to the chamber? But the gun did not have a bullet in the chamber (supposed leaked info). This means something stopped the gun from the bullet advancing or GZ did what you said above to deceive the LE??? Is that correct! Tia

That is one cool cucumber though if GZ did that just after he just killed a kid and with all his injuries.

And yes, you had it correct

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...arning-shot-college-students-single-shell-cas

Snipped

Police found a single shell casing at the scene, and when they seized George Zimmerman's handgun, a Kel Tec 9 mm, its magazine was full, according to a source close to the investigation. The only bullet missing was the one in the chamber, the source said.

I made 2 or 3 posts earlier tonight about the stumbling block I've come to in regards to believing or understanding Zimmerman's claim of walking back to his car and being accosted by Trayvon. It just doesn't fit where he would have lost sight of a fleeing Martin in relation to where the body was found.

By the same token, I have an equally perplexing dilemma in understanding how an athletic, 6' tall, seventeen year old walking, running, or skipping back to his own door, with a head start, could be caught by a 5' 9" fat man to be murdered.

Somewhere along the way, he stopped running.

Several pages back wise old owl had a theory.... But if you go back to find it there is no hope in ever catching back up. ;)

I made 2 or 3 posts earlier tonight about the stumbling block I've come to in regards to believing or understanding Zimmerman's claim of walking back to his car and being accosted by Trayvon. It just doesn't fit where he would have lost sight of a fleeing Martin in relation to where the body was found.

By the same token, I have an equally perplexing dilemma in understanding how an athletic, 6' tall, seventeen year old walking, running, or skipping back to his own door, with a head start, could be caught by a 5' 9" fat man to be murdered.

According to Trayvon's GF he did stop running, he thought he lost the strange man following him.

Yes, I am sure Trayvon's parents want to see more dead kids for their "cause?" That makes sense?

They wanted local police out of this case.They got that.Why not stop the traveling sharpton show people and wait for the results.Grieve for their son.Wait like others have to wait for forensics to come back like a lot of families have to do.Then if they still feel an Injustice has been done then go on TV have the rallies.But everyday saying all over TV,busing in Thousands,saying TM was only Walking while Black IMO is inciting and will lead to more violence.

Spike lee gave out GZ's address
The new black panther party put a bounty on gZ's head
There are shirts being sold by a rapper with GZ's photo and a nasty comment and racist name.
Teens leaving a school in protest and then robbing a store?

None of the above are rational intelligent behavior.

And this is Trayvon's parents problem because? Go write a letter to Spike Lee if you have a problem with it? Go talk to the leader of the Black Panthers if you have a problem with it? Go talk to the kids that broke into the store if you have a problem with it? Trayvon's only problem is getting justice for their son... legally. They have done what any parent would do if their son was killed.

Huffington post had, I think it was at least 20 photos released from the family of TM in a album they created of his life. From birth to prepubescent. Not one within the past few years.

Link please?

The red Hollister shirt is from 2010. Btw

He had time to get home, that will always bother me.

It bothers me that his dad didn't go looking for him. There had to be lights all over the place - so odd.

This is what I think happened as well....and you know what really ticks me off - the parents would have known this.

IMO - all the little boy pictures and putting out to the press that he was just a small child, screaming for his life while this horrible man shot him down like a dog. They know what happened, the police told them, in spite of the usual, "the police are telling us nothing". Bull.

I feel bad for this family, but not so bad I want to see people killed because Al Sharpton needed a cause.

So if not the autopsy report then the parents would have known what the poster you responded to hypothesized?

And this is Trayvon's parents problem because? Go write a letter to Spike Lee if you have a problem with it? Go talk to the leader of the Black Panthers if you have a problem with it? Go talk to the kids that broke into the store if you have a problem with it? Trayvon's only problem is getting justice for their son... legally. They have done what any parent would do if their son was killed.

See the wonderful answer to the post above.

Don't you worry - I twitted the twit out of spikeliee and I hash tagged him too!!

They wanted local police out of this case.They got that.Why not stop the traveling sharpton show people and wait for the results.Grieve for their son.Wait like others have to wait for forensics to come back like a lot of families have to do.Then if they still feel an Injustice has been done then go on TV have the rallies.But everyday saying all over TV,busing in Thousands,saying TM was only Walking while Black IMO is inciting and will lead to more violence.

We can't even stop speculating on this board. Every day 40 plus pages of Our opinions and thoughts. The parents must have an even stronger desire for timely answers. JMO

You do not know what is going on in their minds. They lost their son! Their son was killed! No where have I ever seen anyone try and tell the parents of a murdered child to just sit down and shut up! The thousands and thousands of cases a year of parents speaking out, going to Washington, talking to lawmakers, etc... for their murdered children and there is NEVER people telling them to sit down and shut up?

Huffington post had, I think it was at least 20 photos released from the family of TM in a album they created of his life. From birth to prepubescent. Not one within the past few years.

I don't understand... is that supposed to be a 'negative'? That the album is made up of older pictures?

I don't think it's at all unusual for a family to do that. In our local paper, for example, it's customary for a photo to be included with an obituary. Rarely is the photo a recent one. I'll see a photo and think that a teenager died, but the person was really in his 30s. Or that a 10 year-old died, but it's the photo the family chose for an 18 year-old. Families show off the photos that they think best capture their loved one, not only in the obituary but also at the funeral home in a collage or other display.

How can it possibly be wrong for the family to choose the photos they want the world to see? Someone they loved is dead; they're grieving. I don't think any family should be criticized for their decision as to which pictures are meaningful to them.

He had time to get home, that will always bother me.

It bothers me that his dad didn't go looking for him. There had to be lights all over the place - so odd.

All that bothers me too plus no one was talking about what happened?Small area no one on phones talking about what had just happened.Outside feeling shaken up this happened.To me that is very weird.I live in neighborhood about that size,anything happens here we are on phones,computers and outside.When police raided house across the street we were all outside wanting to know what had happened.He stealing cars out of state and reselling them in NJ.We knew all within a few hours.Are we just really all Gladis Cravits in my neighborhood?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23