GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Around the time she was murdered? How do they know the TOD? What does he really mean? THe time she was last seen or dropped off?

Brandon Todd ‏@BrandonToddFOX4 7m
The pics are of vehicles seen in the neighborhood around the time Alanna Gallagher was murdered. Not suspects..just possible witnesses

How could anyone do something like this? I feel like if it was someone who doesn't agree with their lifestyle they would have left the memorial alone. Or someone who feels the family is involved would have left the memorial alone. A group of teens could be disrespectful enough to burn the memorial, but I feel would have left the car/house alone.

Jumping off your post...

I feel that since there were two fires... The arsonist was making a very pointed message...

but what that message is... :dunno:

JMO

(I think if NG covers anything, she may go back to Elaina Steinfurth, who has still not been recovered, and which is a case more akin to Caylee.)

I think it would be helpful if they said what neighborhood these were taken in........

Babbling Brook?

Cindy Lane?

Somewhere in between?

An approximate time might be helpful, too........

Exactly!!! Anything more than just two pictures of two cars that look like a variety of diff cars in a neighborhood that looks like millions of neighborhoods in middle america. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth