Random Thoughts and Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pattymarie

Reaction score
We are "Sleuths...." What are we missing here? It is obvious that this precious baby has been murdered by her mother. We have put together every piece of evidence. Yet something is frustrating us...what is it? I am positive we can put our collective fingers on it!

Only thing missing is Casey's cooperation and input on where to find the child. IMO

Only thing missing is Casey's cooperation and input on where to find the child. IMO

Nevertheless...we should STILL be able to come up with the solution...come everybody....lets put our collective heads together and do it!

This is for ideas that may not deserve their own thread, but you'd like to throw them out and see if there are others that are interested in what you might be thinking.

We are "Sleuths...." What are we missing here? It is obvious that this precious baby has been murdered by her mother. We have put together every piece of evidence. Yet something is frustrating us...what is it? I am positive we can put our collective fingers on it!

I feel the same way...we are all obviously missing something. There is an answer here, something key, that we have all over looked. I just don't know what the he!! it is! I'm amazed at the time and effort so many of us have put into this case. We've all but neglected our own lives, our own families. We've been sleep deprived and survived for days on caffeine and possibly nicotine (for some). People have waded through pings, interviews, statements, evidence, the woods, the gator infested waters of Orlando and still, we don't have the answer.
Tonight I went back to the very first interviews given by CA looking for what we may have missed. I'm going to keep going through the first week of interviews she and George gave. Maybe something will click.

What I'm thinking is to try and figure out the story behind the idea that Casey can not talk to anyone about the kidnapping because her daughter, Caylee will be harmed.
I don't believe this, but just in case it's true, that means Casey knows who has taken her daughter and believes her daughter is safe and unharmed. The only way she would be positive about Caylee's condition is if she was in contact, some how, with the kidnappers. But, I can't believe that while she's locked up she can be in touch with anyone outside or her attorney.
Or, is it possible Casey's attorney is in touch with the kidnappers and relaying all the information to Casey.
This situation is so hard to understand. No matter what way you turn it, it seems impossible she is protecting her missing daughter by keeping silent about the details around the kidnapping.
As things stand - this all adds up to another lie about Caylee's disappearance.
Casey has a right to remain silent. But, really she hasn't been silent when she passes along information (whether true or false) that a nanny took her child or she endanges her daughter if she tells the entire story.
I'm not being gulliable. I think what she has told LE is a lie. But does anyone have any thoughs on this tatic?

Respectfully snipped . . . Casey has a right to remain silent. But, really she hasn't been silent when she passes along information (whether true or false) that a nanny took her child or she endanges her daughter if she tells the entire story.
I'm not being gulliable. I think what she has told LE is a lie. But does anyone have any thoughs on this tatic?

What Nanny? There was no Nanny.

Caylee will not be harmed, Casey will. It is about Casey. That is the code. It is all projection from Casey about Casey. If she would tell all, it would be worse than knowing. anyway who would believe her. She isn't real. And there is no Nanny.

i bet i'm not alone.

when i wake up in the morning, or when i haven't checked the site in a decent amount of time, i check websleuths. i keep having this hope that caylee's body would have been found in that time that i was away, and i'm going to see a post; "caylee's body found in forest."

after reading that equusearch was going on one of the most massive searches in history, and after noting that casey's lawyers came out with their statement essentially admitting guilt, i figured, as did casey's lawyers, that caylee was going to be found. but nothing.

to even consider that we may not ever know exactly what happened is really irking me. i felt for sure that if caylee was found, and that the prosecution was going to have a rock-solid case, that we would hear what happened from the horse's mouth herself. but now... now i don't think we ever will.

if there's no body then the defense team is going to drop all of that talk they had when trying to avoid the death penalty. this case is going to drive me nuts for a long time.

I might be grasping at straws...but I believe the key to what we are missing lies in the very complicated mother/daughter bond that exists between CA and KC. I said this on some other post, but I think until CA gives KC permission to tell the truth, its not gonna happen. CA can't do this, because, IMO, she felt responsible for Caylee, as a mother would (instead of grandmother) and she in fact blames herself for the tragedy.

I might be grasping at straws...but I believe the key to what we are missing lies in the very complicated mother/daughter bond that exists between CA and KC. I said this on some other post, but I think until CA gives KC permission to tell the truth, its not gonna happen. CA can't do this, because, IMO, she felt responsible for Caylee, as a mother would (instead of grandmother) and she in fact blames herself for the tragedy.

Bingo!

and now she's protecting Casey as she feels she should have protected Caylee. Not the child's fault...and not the child of the child's fault.....her fault.

Whatever happened at the fight on Father's day was a bomb............KC decided to do her 'plan'.......she researched sinkholes, choroform, missing kids, etc and took her rage out on CAYLEE.......then someone mentioned she went to a church???? Then bought crosses at JCP? did I get all this correct? At JCP........when was that date? and did she buy a suitcase? big bag? container? anything to put a 2 year old in?

no nanny, no kidnappers, CAYLEE id dead..............evidence

Bingo!

and now she's protecting Casey as she feels she should have protected Caylee. Not the child's fault...and not the child of the child's fault.....her fault.

I BINGO your Bingo!

then someone mentioned she went to a church???? Then bought crosses at JCP? did I get all this correct? At JCP........when was that date? and did she buy a suitcase? big bag? container? anything to put a 2 year old in?

NONE of this is confirmed by any reputable news source. Just so you know. It is all under rumor status.

As far as what we are missing in this case, I am starting to lean toward the dumpster/landfill theory.

I don't think anybody can or will every understand the A's. There are things that we will just never know and we all have to accept that.

I am a late comer to this forum, didn't start reading till August, didn't join till September - the amount of work you all have put into this case is amazing.

I don't know what more you can do at this point. You have sifted through documents, pings, text messages, photos, etc. I think you have been as thorough as you can with the evidence and info that you have access to. I don't know what could be missing. I don't think you are missing anything - I don't think Casey will say a word until she is cornered (found guilty) and then she will come up with another story that she hopes will give her a lighter sentence, but might lead to the recovery of Caylee. I don't think the people on this web site missed a thing! You all have done the best you can with the resources you have been given. You should all be proud of the work you did - and as I said in another thread, sometimes as much as we hope for it, there isn't an answer.

I am a late comer to this forum, didn't start reading till August, didn't join till September - the amount of work you all have put into this case is amazing.

I don't know what more you can do at this point. You have sifted through documents, pings, text messages, photos, etc. I think you have been as thorough as you can with the evidence and info that you have access to. I don't know what could be missing. I don't think you are missing anything - I don't think Casey will say a word until she is cornered (found guilty) and then she will come up with another story that she hopes will give her a lighter sentence, but might lead to the recovery of Caylee. I don't think the people on this web site missed a thing! You all have done the best you can with the resources you have been given. You should all be proud of the work you did - and as I said in another thread, sometimes as much as we hope for it, there isn't an answer.

I absolutely agree with you. What I mean by "missing something" is not the work that has been put in by everyone with all the evidence out there, but something is missing in the case...the mere fact that there are still people who still believe that Caylee is alive...how could this be? Is it their faith? Is there evidence that points this way?

Does the answer lie only within KC, a psychopathic liar? I just shake my head. Why does CA think she has so much power? Does LE have to keep bending to her rants? Follow up on crazy sightings? I am trying hard to articulate this in writing, but I am having a difficult time.

One thing about the pings not leading to a body (unless someone is missing something) is that the whole thing could possibly be even more premeditated that anyone realizes, even the big fight on Father's Day. That gave Casey a reason to leave and gave her family something to be stewing over rather than seeing what she was really up to.

I absolutely agree with you. What I mean by "missing something" is not the work that has been put in by everyone with all the evidence out there, but something is missing in the case...the mere fact that there are still people who still believe that Caylee is alive...how could this be? Is it their faith? Is there evidence that points this way?

Does the answer lie only within KC, a psychopathic liar? I just shake my head. Why does CA think she has so much power? Does LE have to keep bending to her rants? Follow up on crazy sightings? I am trying hard to articulate this in writing, but I am having a difficult time.

As for the "caylee is alive' people - I am a firm believer in Forensic Evidence, but there are people who really do not believe in what they can not see or hear themselves. I shake my head at them, but you know, if they can not make themselves believe she is dead, nothing any of us can say will change their minds.

I think CA is wracked with guilt, I think she blames herself for what happened and is lashing out at anyone. Please don't think LE is bending to her rants - they are ignoring them and going about their business. they will check tips out just so they can not be called out about it at the trial - it is truly a matter of crossing the t's and dotting the i's.

In all my long years of being interested in true crime, and being married to someone who had been in LE for over 30 years, I have never in my life seen anything like this case. Poor little Jon Benet Ramsey doesn't even come close.

the answers lie with Casey, a stone cold sociopathic killer - in my opinion, of course. She leaves a path of destruction behind her everywhere she goes and doesn't give a damn. What is missing is her conscience - she doesn't have one, and that sad fact may make it impossible to ever bring Caylee 'home'.

I've been wracking my brain, I think we need to go back to the beginning - listen to her interviews with LE, read the initial documents - and then notate each change in the story after that

It has to be in the words of Casey - all this extra stuff is getting in the way

Casey's interviews, statements, phone texts - then compare those to the friends statements and texts - and we just might be able to fill in what we are missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail