This thread is for posters that believe Caylee is still alive #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still witholding judgemnent, for now. Plenty of people have been indicted who later turned out to be innocent. It is as easy as pie for a prosecutor to get an indictment.

But you know what? I am not now nor have I ever been concerned with what happens to Casey. I just want Caylee to come home alive, safe and happy and as sweetly beautiful as ever. I admit I am praying harder today than I have been, but I cannot go there, I cannot let go....

Serenade,

You have been in my thoughts and prayers as well as everyone else. I have checked on you all in this thread daily just to make sure you're holding up ok. I'm not supposed to be posting here but I just wanted you to know that.

I sure don't feel like partying.

Honestly, I have been bawling my eyes out. I'm still praying that Caylee is still alive. My little daughter looks so much like little Caylee. I don't know what to think about the indictment. I still don't feel she is dead.

I'm so sad.

Serenade,

You have been in my thoughts and prayers as well as everyone else. I have checked on you all in this thread daily just to make sure you're holding up ok. I'm not supposed to be posting here but I just wanted you to know that.

Ditto for me. I wish that I wasn't as jaded as I am, not just in this case but life in general, I suppose. I certainly don't feel like partying either, after all we are ALL here for the same reason really, we want Caylee home. It is about this precious baby.

Serenade,

You're thoughts an prayers are much appreciated! Thanks for checking on us...I'm still hopeful but falling apart a little inside.

You're thoughts an prayers are much appreciated! Thanks for checking on us...I'm still hopeful but falling apart a little inside.

I know. I learned very quickly that even when my skin feels the thickest, the reality still slaps me in the face of what this all means.

It's going to be a rough and bumpy road. Never be afraid to keep hope alive or to talk about it failing.

I love that little girl and I don't know her. Caylee represents something much larger than we realize.

I know. I learned very quickly that even when my skin feels the thickest, the reality still slaps me in the face of what this all means.

It's going to be a rough and bumpy road. Never be afraid to keep hope alive or to talk about it failing.

I love that little girl and I don't know her. Caylee represents something much larger than we realize.

Lilt- I echo your thoughtful sentiment.

Peace, love and ESPECIALLY, Hope to all of you here.

I wanted to know how you all were processing the GJ indictment and if this has been acceptable.

I read this thread regularly and although I logically couldn't agree with your opinions (except for PR, that one got me thinking), I still really wished some of your theories would come true....because there was hope.

i'm sincerely sorry that the conclusion doesn't bring a happy ending.

The Grand Jury indictment to me is just that...an indictment. Casey is still presumed innocent until proven guilty. I personally don't know if Caylee is alive or dead. And I'm certainly not willing to jump to conclusions until ALL the evidence is heard and has been cross examined by the defense. I have not given out hope that maybe Caylee is alive out there.

Just stopping by to send out a hug to all of you. May your sleep be peaceful tonight and your dreams full of hope.

I just got home and put the baby to sleep and rushed on here to see what you all were thinking.. I agree with Kc33, Cali Mama, and Seranade...KC33 you took the words right out of my mouth.. the indictment is what it is.. I knew she would be indicted..As I have said before, she has been branded a murderer since the beginning.. I do not agree with anything she has done, however I think it's difficult to get a fair jury with this type of case..her jury for her trial will be even harder to be fair. Look how many people already concluded she was guilty..are u kidding me! Innocent til proven guilty, and more than half this world concluded she was guilty that very first day..FIRST DAY! So getting a fair jury is never going to happen! Now, if she is gulity as sin, then please, execute her.. but for now I still believe..Everyone is expecting us to automatically change our minds now that she has been indicted..please tell me, what new evidence have they released that should make us not believe or hope anymore? As of today, we know the same things we knew yesterday, last week, last month..Nothing new except for a size 6 dress that I do not believe that it belongs to Caylee.

Again, I know the odds are against me and all of us believers.. As I said to someone else, me believing Caylee could be alive, it's not an opinion, it's a hope..that's all it is..Am I crazy for having this hope?? No, I don't think so, because if it were my daughter, I would hope people would have the same hope..With that being said, this would NEVER EVER happen to my daughter.

So for now, I still have my same beliefs.. If I'm wrong with my beliefs or hopes, then I will be the first to admit it..

We are all here for one thing, and it's Caylee..differences aside, let's somehow bring this beautiful girl home!

Bless you all for keeping hope alive, peace be with you all, But most of all God bless Caylee

Huggz Poppy

I came here tonight to reach across the lines and offer some friendship to those who beleive she's still alive. Today at 4:00pm when I was watching a live stream, and I heard the indictment handed down, I felt so still- for the second time in this case, I felt a deep overwhelming sadness.

I know I have been guilty of funnin around with some of the things that have been done in this case. But that is only part of my nature. I consider myself to have a fair balance of emotions with also a sense of humor. And when things matter in which you guys are right, Caylee is all that matters, when its all said and done she's the one who counts.

And after that was read, I just couldnt come in here tonight and post the same 'ol same 'ol kiddin around. Because it just isnt very funny to me right now. That little girls mother, she's so pretty in a way and I wondered about her, where her head is been all this time...such a shame she had all these people in her life supporting her and I know some single mothers who would of loved to have all those blessings for their little one to enjoy. She either threw it all away, or she lost her mind. I dont know why, but I was hoping beyond hope that C.A. would of spilled something enlightening today and made us believe that this little girl was here or there for "those complelling reasons". I so desperately wanted her to say something so there would be this miracle of light that would tell us little Caylee was safe & alive and that she knew where.

I hope that those of you who believe understand that there were some of us that has a slight belief still, deep inside our hearts. Its not always black & white. Theres always a shade of grey in there. I felt bad for that family today. mr. george broke my heart with his genuine heartfelt request for us to pray for them. They are all so deeply wounded. I wish them peace and I pray that little Caylee comes home soon, either way she comes, as long as they bring her back, so her papa can at least have her near.

Bless you PoppyH and Law girl41. :) And may God bless and and watch over Caylee, wherever she is...

I came here tonight to reach across the lines and offer some friendship to those who beleive she's still alive. Today at 4:00pm when I was watching a live stream, and I heard the indictment handed down, I felt so still- for the second time in this case, I felt a deep overwhelming sadness.

I know I have been guilty of funnin around with some of the things that have been done in this case. But that is only part of my nature. I consider myself to have a fair balance of emotions with also a sense of humor. And when things matter in which you guys are right, Caylee is all that matters, when its all said and done she's the one who counts.

And after that was read, I just couldnt come in here tonight and post the same 'ol same 'ol kiddin around. Because it just isnt very funny to me right now. That little girls mother, she's so pretty in a way and I wondered about her, where her head is been all this time...such a shame she had all these people in her life supporting her and I know some single mothers who would of loved to have all those blessings for their little one to enjoy. She either threw it all away, or she lost her mind. I dont know why, but I was hoping beyond hope that C.A. would of spilled something enlightening today and made us believe that this little girl was here or there for "those complelling reasons". I so desperately wanted her to say something so there would be this miracle of light that would tell us little Caylee was safe & alive and that she knew where.

I hope that those of you who believe understand that there were some of us that has a slight belief still, deep inside our hearts. Its not always black & white. Theres always a shade of grey in there. I felt bad for that family today. mr. george broke my heart with his genuine heartfelt request for us to pray for them. They are all so deeply wounded. I wish them peace and I pray that little Caylee comes home soon, either way she comes, as long as they bring her back, so her papa can at least have her near.

:blowkiss: I've been crying all day..I've been good for a few hours..Then read your post..Your post was beautiful..Thank you:blowkiss:

:blowkiss:GOD BLESS CAYLEE MARIE..WE ALL LOVE YOU CAYLEE!:blowkiss:

The Grand Jury indictment to me is just that...an indictment. Casey is still presumed innocent until proven guilty. I personally don't know if Caylee is alive or dead. And I'm certainly not willing to jump to conclusions until ALL the evidence is heard and has been cross examined by the defense. I have not given out hope that maybe Caylee is alive out there.

I'm the same way. I am totally on the fence so I won't give up hope yet. We definitely have to see how whatever "evidence" there is holds up in court. My main concern is whether enough investigation was ever done into the many people around Casey/Caylee during the weeks in question (not accusing anyone, just as a matter of routine investigation). For example, did anyone hear of ANY forensics ever being done at any of the friends' apartments (Sutton Place, Glenwood, Sawgrass, Oviedo, "Lake Vaj") or any forensics ever done on the CARS of the people who were coming and going from those places and who were in contact with Casey so much during those weeks in question? Did they ever walk the "cadaver dogs" through those homes and cars? Did authorities ever do anything beyond taking statements from these people and in a couple of cases requesting phone records? How can they rule anyone out until they are actually ruled out by forensics? Not an accusation of any individual, just speaking generally. I don't think we have the first idea what really happened in this case. I mean, where's the rest of this "investigation" besides forensics on the Anthony home and car? I don't get it. :confused:

I'm the same way. I am totally on the fence so I won't give up hope yet. We definitely have to see how whatever "evidence" there is holds up in court. My main concern is whether enough investigation was ever done into the many people around Casey/Caylee during the weeks in question (not accusing anyone, just as a matter of routine investigation). For example, did anyone hear of ANY forensics ever being done at any of the friends' apartments (Sutton Place, Glenwood, Sawgrass, Oviedo, "Lake Vaj") or any forensics ever done on the CARS of the people who were coming and going from those places and who were in contact with Casey so much during those weeks in question? Did they ever walk the "cadaver dogs" through those homes and cars? Did authorities ever do anything beyond taking statements from these people and in a couple of cases requesting phone records? How can they rule anyone out until they are actually ruled out by forensics? Not an accusation of any individual, just speaking generally. I don't think we have the first idea what really happened in this case. I mean, where's the rest of this "investigation" besides forensics on the Anthony home and car? I don't get it. :confused:

I have wondered the same thing. I believe that if they did, we would have heard about it. And then there is Casey's side of what happened. Not what she told police initially, but what she has told her lawyer since. I think there is so much more to this story than what we hear in the media.

And I know that most people here can't stand Baez...but I think he gave a heartfelt briefing today. And I truly felt for Casey during that briefing. Some say that her tears were fake. I did not feel that was the case. I believe they were genuine. And I can't help but think that not only is Caylee a victim in all of this, but there is the possibility that Casey is a victim as well. And I can't help but wonder...what if...just what if, she is saying is true. That she truly does not know where Caylee is. And the nightmare she must be going through right now...the nightmare that Caylee could be going through right now.

I have seen so many jump to conclusions by things they have heard in the media. I believe in our justice system. Therefore, I can't jump to a conclusion either way. I believe Casey is innocent until she is proven guilty.

I've stayed out of here for a while because all the fighting in this particular thread was getting to me. When I come here, I want to talk to others who believe as I do. (Yes, still do!)

There are plenty of other threads I can read and post in if I choose, and anyone there is free to challenge my beliefs. Here, I wanted comfort and reassurance. Still do!

Law_girl41, you've restored my faith in people who come in here to "have some fun" with us! :clap:I don't think you or anyone else would even click on this thread if you didn't have a niggling feeling, however small, that we might be right. I don't think you or most other people in this forum are that mean. I think it's because you want to see if we can change your mind. So, thank you for sharing your feelings tonight...it certainly wasn't required and you could have easily just posted "She's dead," beliefs on just about any other thread in the forum.

IMO, Caylee's mother deserves, at a minimum, her due rights under the law. People got p*ssed today because JB mentioned those fighting in Iraq for those very rights. Well, some precious things are worth fighting for. "You don't know what you've got 'til it's gone." If we ever allow a slow, insidious mentality to change those rights over time, we might as well live somewhere else! Sometimes when I read those posts and blogs and other stuff in the media where Casey has already been tried and convicted in the court of public opinion, I wonder how "free" she is - and how those folks would feel if Casey were their sister/daughter/wife/mother etc.

If all the people who proclaim to "love" Caylee and want to "bring her (body) home" care so much about her, how can they treat her mother that way - the mother she loves and adores?! Do you think it would make her happy? And Caylee is not her body! If she were dead, then "bringing her body home" is not going to bring her any peace...she'd already have that!

After trial by a jury of her peers, if Caey is found guilty, regardless of my personal beliefs at this time, I wouldn't mind anyone letting her have it with both barrels. But until then, let's honor the very rights we would want for ourselves or anyone we loved. Heck, a trial might even change my beliefs!

But right now I believe Caylee is alive, nefarious forces have been at work, and all will come out in due time.

So thanks again for your honest and bravery!:blowkiss:

Just checking on all of you and I see that there are no words that I can say that has not already been said. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pandamom76