Astrology - MUNDANE (World Affairs & Events)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jupiter and Uranus were in the same place in 1928

Jupiter and Uranus were in the same place in 1928

How right you are, since as of July 31, 1927 both were conjunct at 3* Aries. I will definitely have to study that in detail.

I guess my concern is tPluto opposition nPluto, which is rare in a personal chart, but for countries, institutions and businesses it’s quite common. It forces one to examine the past (whether you want to do so or not). Allowing a 5* orb, this transit has been in play since November 2006 and will continue to operate for the remainder of this year.

But, those who fail to come to terms with the past continue to make the same mistakes and don't learn the obvious lessons.

tPluto conjunct nSun is infrequent in personal charts, but also common in mundane charts. It represents a turning point or transformation in one's life.

The other problems seem to be tMars semi-square nMoon and the way Uranus operates. It could lead to sudden hasty decisions, which don't appear to be the correct decisions and could lead to more strife.

housemouse warned that we would see trouble for Israel in the news at this time and certainly the severed relations with partner Turkey over the hostile boarding of the Turkish aid ship bound for Gaza is that trouble. There were shootings of Turkish activists aboard the ship, nine of these fatal.

If housemouse were not otherwise occupied, she would have followed up on her warning but we thank her for the alert. Thank you, housemouse!

Israel with Transits for this day:

Natal has Procyon on the MC 25Cancer,
and Mars conj. "Regulus" at birth of Israel

israelattacksaflotillao.gif

Boarding the Ship:

Mars at 26Leo, a Mars return to the Natal
South Node is conjunct Venus, Ruler of the Hour and Ruler of this chart
3rd to 9th house conj. Moon (no mood for negotiation)
here (3rd) or there (9th) with Turkey nor US visit (cancelled)
POF13Libra conj. "Algorab" (Falsity) in 6th house
square the Moon & the North Node
Jupiter and Uranus in critical degree square to mars in the "home" outside
the boundaries of their home, so they attacked feeling justified

israelattacksthisday.gif

Here is a British Diiplomat's Blog in which he said the following about the legality of today's event in International Waters:

http://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2010/05/the_legal_posit.html

Quote:

A word on the legal position, which is very plain. To attack a foreign flagged vessel in international waters is illegal. It is not piracy, as the Israeli vessels carried a military commission. It is rather an act of illegal warfare.

Because the incident took place on the high seas does not mean however that international law is the only applicable law. The Law of the Sea is quite plain that, when an incident takes place
on a ship on the high seas (outside anybody's territorial waters) the applicable law is that of the flag state of the ship on which the incident occurred. In legal terms, the Turkish ship was Turkish territory.

because of my beliefs, I have always supported Israel, and this in my opinion is probably one of the scariest things I have scene in awhile. However if what is being reported is true and not being manipulated by the media in some fashion, how can you support them when they killed innocent civilians who's only purpose was to bring supplies and food to starving people.
I guess this is what Housemouse was talking about when she stated to get prepare spiritually as well as worldly.

because of my beliefs, I have always supported Israel, and this in my opinion is probably one of the scariest things I have scene in awhile. However if what is being reported is true and not being manipulated by the media in some fashion, how can you support them when they killed innocent civilians who's only purpose was to bring supplies and food to starving people.
I guess this is what Housemouse was talking about when she stated to get prepare spiritually as well as worldly.

There is a whole thread about this now in the parking lot, butI saw an American humanitarian who was on one of the ships,admit that they were trying to be "provocative" to give Israel a chance to be the "good guys". I wasn't there,but I believe they were set up.

There is a whole thread about this now in the parking lot, butI saw an American humanitarian who was on one of the ships,admit that they were trying to be "provocative" to give Israel a chance to be the "good guys". I wasn't there,but I believe they were set up.

where would I find the parking lot? Do you have a url for the thread?

Websleuths are wise to back up and stare with concern at the massive T-square of August 2010. In terms of underlying structure, we continue to see heavy, heavy tension between Saturn and Uranus and we need to think about the earth problems this opposition exposes. Saturn in Libra now is struggling to maintain appropriate firmness and recognition of the laws that regulate society, while accommodating diverse needs. Saturn in Libra requires BALANCE and is willing to shift but refuses to violate rules arrived at by reasonable concensus. Saturn takes his time. Anarchy and disintegration are not an option this Saturn will contemplate or ever condone. (If you see or feel there is a metaphor here in tectonic deformations and cataclysms, assume the freedom to visualise that.)

Jupiter and Uranus united take root in contrasting exultation with the untried and with liberation from all constraint. This combination surges ahead into the unexplored and the unknown, devil take the hindmost. It is a fierce plunge into the evolutionary and it defies all expectations, even the presumptions that laws and rules and code of conduct and regulations will be followed. This force is hugely, uncommonly frightening to Saturn, who replies with Mars: militance and rage. In terms of our metaphor, the crust of earth inflames from the inferno within, as the shifts release that heat, first here, then there.

Pluto's response to this screaming tension between polarities is to push against both and to demand a release, an outlet for himself. Return to your homelands, Cancer, and their guiding principles and your allegiance to those embraced concepts. Observe, appraise how your own nationals have strayed from them and bring them into compliance. Own the faults of your particular sovereignties and correct those. Let your neighbor and your enemy do his own work while you concentrate on yours. As for the metaphor, the waters of the earth, once again, are made to answer for the tumult on the land.

Agree TUBA. It's like a TUG OF WAR going on. The restlessness is OBVIOUS all over the world. I'm reading about it every day in the news. Something has to give.

Just to say thanks to each astrologer for diligently providing charts and their interpertations whick prepares us for up coming events in our world. This forum is one of my most read as it helps me to be aware of my surroundings. I appreciate your sharing your work with us and look forward to seeing these threads as often as possible. Again thank you and I wish all good health, love, and happiness.

Thank you for reporting the news. Sun storms, like planetary alignments, are part of the background of life. Without a canvas, there is no painting. Without our cosmic background, there is zero activity. Null. One of the more sensitive activities, sensitive to sun storms, i.e., is the stock market. As for power surges, we really can't protect ourselves from the most intense solar storms but we can unplug our transformers.

Housemouse just want to say, hope you read here, we miss you!!!

Wanted to see what you guys thought about this article and also wanted to ask if this has an affect on astrology charts, or if it influences them more or less in anyway, and do you guys see major problems in communications and such in the near future.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20100609/sc_space/moreactivesunmeansnastysolarstormsahead

I would see the Sunspots, Solar Flares, etc. as part of the overall
Collective Unconsciousness of man (and women of course) as we cannot separate ourselves from the universe or the cosmos from which we are part and parcel.

It's a "reflection" of the overall psyche on planet earth.
So in this regard, it's well to also check our own personal psyche from time to time to recognize the connections to Mother Earth and certainly to each other!

I would see the Sunspots, Solar Flares, etc. as part of the overall
Collective Unconsciousness of man (and women of course)
as we cannot separate ourselves from the universe or the cosmos from which we are part and parcel.

It's a "reflection" of the overall psyche on planet earth.
So in this regard, it's well to also check our own personal psyche from time to time to recognize the connections to Mother Earth and certainly to each other!
BBM
LOL When I read this, I can't help but think "hair on fire."

Monday, 14 June was the worst day for violent fatalities in Mexico to date: 96 dead from local thugs, cartel assassins and federales, in running gun battles, highway ambushes and prison clashes. The situation in Guatemala is very dire as well. At the end of January, we had a Full Moon on Mars that targeted the Sun of Mexico, which is 11° 31' Aquarius. On May 15 and 16, Mars overhead in the heavens opposed the Uranus of Mexico and the 17° Aquarian Mars of Mexico on May 11, 12 and 13 had just taken a hit from Mars overhead by opposition.

The rising Saturn of Mexico was eclipsed in mid January and Mexico's 12th House Pluto is under extreme stress from Saturn and transit Pluto and now, from the tight square of Uranus-Jupiter in the heavens. Mexico's Pluto is retrograde at 2:41 Cancer.
As you already know well, cartels and mobs are under the rulership of Pluto, so there is no end in sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth