Nancy Grace Headline News 29 Oct 2008

Panthera - There has been a lot of discussion about the fact that there may be a missing receipt from June 27th. Lee mentions it in his interview with LE and LP has been talking about this on NG.
I know he's talked about it, but even if it exists, the car was seen at Amscot at 7am, so she would've had to go back to wherever she'd left Caylee and left it with her remains then. I just can't see it, imo, but it would be great if she had and it's found with her body.

LP also stated that Lee sent out a mass email telling people not to support TES monetarily. Nancy said she thinks it's because Lee is just supporting his sister - if the body isn't found, then they can claim she is still alive. I'm not buying it, though. I think he has ulterior motives.

I cant agree with you more, it seems to me if they really cared enough for Caylee they would want to find her alive or dead . They seem to be cruel and thoughtless people , they should be happy so many of us have donated to find the baby . IMO we care more than they do .

Can someone who can screen capture take a the 1:01 minute mark a still picture off the Bank of America video? It is the clearest picture of Casey wearing the silver cross. Then I'll find the picture of Cindy allegedly wearing the same cross.

T
Nancy just posted this on the Random thread. :)

IMO, the answer to why A's doesn't want TES to conduct the search and why LA is asking people to not support TES is very simple: MONEY. Think about: Anthony has established the 'business' (remember the official permit?) based on promisses that all donations will go toward finding the kidnapped/missing ALIVE child. If public will support TES then it means that donations will go to TES versa to Anthony.

This is my opinion and strong belive: Anthony's actions against TM and TES is MONEY driven, period. Anthony's need a lot of money to cover defense expense for incomming KS's trial. In addition, their personal income took a big hit since CA is not working (on admin leave or disability). The 'Caylee alive' spin feeds two birds at once: provides 'resonable doubts' for the potential jury and sucks $ from the 'sweetheart' people into Anthony's 'compain'.

Again, this is my opinion. And please don't try to change it!

LA wants the searching to stop ?

hhahahahhahaha

well well well, isnt that the cats meow ?

i think TES and LE are hot on the trail

give it up already LA :furious:

shoppinglist317.jpg

This shows the purchases on 6/30 and 7/1. Is there another one before that?
what did KC buy from Hancock on 7/7? that's a fabric store

I know he's talked about it, but even if it exists, the car was seen at Amscot at 7am, so she would've had to go back to wherever she'd left Caylee and left it with her remains then. I just can't see it, imo, but it would be great if she had and it's found with her body.
The pings are indicating that she may well have done this. Go and look. They're posted in our "sticky" section.

If she killed Caylee after he left I wouldn't think changing clothes before her hot date would be unexpected.

I think that theory works too.

Just noting that we physically SEE Casey on the 16th (Hey, the video and receipts don't LIE) and she ain't wearin' what GA said she left the house wearing but a few hours before. She was dressed up, he said.

I buy that she could have "gotten her hands dirty" and needed to change. But usually for a "hot date" with a new BF you dress UP not DOWN!?

Then I also buy that maybe GA did not have a clue what his daughter was wearing on that day.

IMO, the answer to why A's doesn't want TES to conduct the search and why LA is asking people to not support TES is very simple: MONEY. Think about: Anthony has established the 'business' (remember the official permit?) based on promisses that all donations will go toward finding the kidnapped/missing ALIVE child. If public will support TES then it means that donations will go to TES versa to Anthony.

This is my opinion and strong belive: Anthony's actions against TM and TES is MONEY driven, period. Anthony's need a lot of money to cover defense expense for incomming KS's trial. In addition, their personal income took a big hit since CA is not working (on admin leave or disability). The 'Caylee alive' spin feeds two birds at once: provides 'resonable doubts' for the potential jury and sucks $ from the 'sweetheart' people into Anthony's 'compain'.

Again, this is my opinion. And please don't try to change it!

Excellent, I didn't even think of that diabolical twist to the whole "nasty email" thing. But of course it would also be about money, wouldn't it? This is, after all, the A family. And I thought it wasn't possible to feel any more disgust for them.

Personally , I think she would be stupid enough to do that. jmo though.

i agree she is that stupid or arrogant. Either way, she thought the police would buy her nanny story, she led the police to Universal, she claims her car smelled b/c she hit a squirrel. everything claim/story this girl makes is ridiculous.

I hope LE determines who fathered Caylee and then I want him to sue this family in civil court. I want them to suffer (financially, b/c $ is the only thing this family cares about). They have put everyone thru hell. I have never come across a family of bigger losers. I have never called anyone this in my entire life-but that family of 4 is TRASH!

When I heard LP say that Lee was emailing mass amounts of people, asking them not to donate to TES, and trashing TES, I decided I'd had enough.

I've just finished typing up a letter that I will be FedEx'ing to HARPO productions in the morning, addressed to Oprah and her personal assistant (who knows, she might read it and it can't hurt to try), challenging Oprah and all of her Hollywood friends to each donate at least $1,000. to TES, in honor and memory of all the missing, lost and murdered children in our country. That amount would be peanuts to them.

You guys may think that I've "cracked", and maybe I have, but I can't just sit by and let LA get away with this without doing anything. Being that I live in the "Golf Capital" of our country, I'm also going to send the same letter to the Arnold Palmer Foundation tomorrow, and challenge that he and all of his pro-golfer friends throughout Florida, donate to TES as well.

And I'm not stopping there. Anyone else of power and wealth that I think I can get through to, I'm going to write them a letter and challenge them to donate as well.

So LA, if you are reading here, you've done ticked off the wrong person.

You are wonderful! :blowkiss: Love and blessings being sent you way...and a "You Go Girl"!

:blowkiss:
I knew I wasn't the only one! lol

It just seems like there's a lot of displaced anger. Casey is the one who started all this. She's safe behind bars and her family is taking all the heat. I can't even imagine what that's like, but that's a display of love on their part if I ever saw one. Not supporting the idea that Caylee is dead, that's their display of love for Caylee. Everything they do will be interpreted negatively. What if they did decide to support TES? Then people would be flipping out saying they know Caylee's dead and they've known all along or something. They can't win. They are Casey's latest victims.

Even if they didn't support TES and the planned search, why send out emails telling people not to donate to this organization that has done a lot of good. That is just WRONG. Isn't CA the one who requested TM in the first place? And, now she says she will never talk to him again?

If people want to donate to him to search for Caylee, then I think it is rude to state that people are wasting their resources and money. These people are not a lynch mob. They just want Caylee found.

"traipsing" is a Brit word :), like the poor boyfriend wandering (traipsing) around the mall (shopping center) in tow with your girl when he wants to get in, get out and, get home. A Brit-ism.

New England, too. My mom always used it. :)

I hate to say this but if she bought the cross for Caylee I highly doubt that she placed it on her. I don't think that, after 11 days, she would have been able to do so. I think that she may have gone to "check" things on the 27th so, if she did, she may have left the cross near where she placed Caylee.
Possibly. Or maybe she laid the cross over Caylee where she left her.

Not much it seems, only $8.00. Wasn't that a movie theater though?
Oh is it? there is a fabric chain named "hancock" , didn't realize there was a theather down there called Hancock.
Obviously I don't go to movies very often - the movie "hancock".....I'm going to another thread for awhile, feel free to not miss me......

You are wonderful! :blowkiss: Love and blessings being sent you way...and a "You Go Girl"!

I just had another thought. My sister's husband is related to Kelsey Grammer (first cousins). They all go skiing every year in Colorado. I'll ask my bro in law to get in touch with Kelsey and see if he can drive this initiative from his end, and then let me know what he says...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back