NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
JVM has it on.....sherrif said dad is NOT co-operating and has lied to police!!!

i think they will get whom every is resp ..there not going to feel sorry for dad or stepmom unlike some places...and now jvm is reporting the same...

On JVM now - focus is now on dad.

OH NO!! Timer55 has no sound....does anyone else stream this we can watch outside the US?

I was just thinking of her life back home in Australia. I realize she went through some tough times there battling her illness, but she overcame great odds..IMHO IF this child's remains are ever found I feel she needs be laid to rest in Austrailia..I would love to see her returned home..JMHO

I can't imagine her grandparents would settle for anything less than Zahra's return to Australia.
She was born here and looked after lovingly by her Australian family, friends, Doctors, Nurses, Camp Quality Staffers and the Giru community for the first 8yrs of her life - this is her TRUE family.

I'm sure Zahra will come back to them.

Notice the handler told Ch 9, NOT LE.

Taken from this article

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5687462#post5687462"]
viewpost.gif
[/ame] K9 crews indicated earlier in the week that traces of human remains were found on wood processing equipment in an area where Baker's father once worked, but detectives with the Burke County Sheriff's Office said that is no longer a solid lead.
http://charlotte.news14.com/content...ome-up-empty-so-far-as-zahra-search-continues

The very latest, searchers linked arms and covering all 5 acres!

SM had been into witch craft and had demon statues all over her house............

Local reporter on JVM - said one of her fellow reporters had dinner with BB and her mom last night and know they are saying that EB was into witchcraft and had demonic statutes in the house.

Was a drug dealer and when someone wouldn't pay EB would put together a "posse" that would go out and get the money.

Oh good kids.....we can add witch to her list of accomplishments.

JVM has it on.....sherrif is NOT co-operating and has lied to police!!!

And that is Burke Co.

Hickory says he is cooperating.

It depends on which officer/department they (media) talk to get the answer. They are all answering differently, which is causing confusion.

JMO

At no time during Prime News coverage of Zahra did Mike Brooks or the reporter use the word "bolo".

DA is on - JVM asking him if he is considering filing child abuse charges. DA saying can't file charges until LE turns over investigation findings and they haven't yet. He has utmost confidence in their LE and hoping they find Zahra. Its affecting the whole community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member