Questions Specifically for Benjaman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if it's any help, Zaha & Ben, I can shoot a deer, clean it, skin it, cut it up & wrap it in freezer paper, and cook it so you wouldn't know you were eating venison. : )
I can cook venison stew. I just do not want to have to do the killing.

Has any memory returned about why you were in or near Richmond Hill?
No. The only thing abourt Richmond Hill Is that I knew there would be RR tracks on the other side of the woods behind the BK(Restaurant, not me).

No. The only thing abourt Richmond Hill Is that I knew there would be RR tracks on the other side of the woods behind the BK(Restaurant, not me).
If these tracks are in the woods and not noticable from the road, then you would only know they are there if you lived/had been in the area for a little while or road a train to there. Is it possible amtrak runs this track?
My guess is you were staying at the hotel (or one of the hotels that is close by, and for a couple of days) and heard the train. I think LE needs to be looking into this. They can get employment records and pull these people in to talk, and show them a photo of Ben and ask questions about someone leaving clothes behind, someone not paying a bill, etc. His case is still active and unsolved....

Hi Benjaman,

Good talking with you! Do you recall how far back the railroad tracks sat or anything else about these tracks? Do you recall any other parts of town where the tracks ran?

If these tracks are in the woods and not noticable from the road, then you would only know they are there if you lived/had been in the area for a little while or road a train to there. Is it possible amtrak runs this track?
My guess is you were staying at the hotel (or one of the hotels that is close by, and for a couple of days) and heard the train. I think LE needs to be looking into this. They can get employment records and pull these people in to talk, and show them a photo of Ben and ask questions about someone leaving clothes behind, someone not paying a bill, etc. His case is still active and unsolved....

Excuse my lack of enough coffee this morning...

I actually like this explanation that he was registered in one of the hotels. I wish this was looked into more when he was found. Didn't someone from WS go to the hotels?

As far as the train & tracks.. he could have a fascination with them going back to childhood.
Where I grew up, we had all sorts of trains. I used to hang at the trestle.
It was cool hanging up there watching the trains.

My son has loved trains & planes since birth. My dad used to take him driving to work every morning, they'd stop at the train station to watch the train come in and pick people up.

My son & I would notice train tracks if we saw them while driving.

Excuse my lack of enough coffee this morning...

I actually like this explanation that he was registered in one of the hotels. I wish this was looked into more when he was found. Didn't someone from WS go to the hotels?

As far as the train & tracks.. he could have a fascination with them going back to childhood.
Where I grew up, we had all sorts of trains. I used to hang at the trestle.
It was cool hanging up there watching the trains.

My son has loved trains & planes since birth. My dad used to take him driving to work every morning, they'd stop at the train station to watch the train come in and pick people up.

My son & I would notice train tracks if we saw them while driving.

NB tells me she hit up the hotels in the early days of her sleuthing. I called rental car companies and the hotels in the area when I first came on board in 2007-like NB I had NO Success, lol.

Hotels are rated regarding to incidents of police reports. Depending on the chain, they are incented not to report anything that might be a crime or lead to police involvement. On top of that, they take their privacy policies very, very seriously. So, if there was a missing guest it is tough to determine what kind of response would occur at the hotel level. :loser:

NB tells me she hit up the hotels in the early days of her sleuthing. I called rental car companies and the hotels in the area when I first came on board in 2007-like NB I had NO Success, lol.

That's what I thought I remembered reading; that it was looked into.

Hotels are rated regarding to incidents of police reports. Depending on the chain, they are incented not to report anything that might be a crime or lead to police involvement. On top of that, they take their privacy policies very, very seriously. So, if there was a missing guest it is tough to determine what kind of response would occur at the hotel level. :loser:
------------------------------------------------------

I came on board in 2008. I know that some WS'ers said they
checked amtrak schedules, flight schedules. I do not remember the results. I also think BK said, in a news article, I think, that
he went to the hotels and motels in Richmond Hill and he did not
get any infromation.

Well if it's any help, Zaha & Ben, I can shoot a deer, clean it, skin it, cut it up & wrap it in freezer paper, and cook it so you wouldn't know you were eating venison. : )

O/T hands up those who will be sending their addys to justthinkin when deer hunting season starts....

O/T hands up those who will be sending their addys to justthinkin when deer hunting season starts....
=============================
You know, I have not had deer in a long time.
Hmm. I think you can express overnight venison, can't you?

lol.

OT

People always think that venison has to be doctored or marinated when in reality if handled properly that's totally unnecessary.

Dream, I haven't eaten any venison in the last six years myself so no deer are currently at risk from dead-eye justthinkin. LOL. And which means you are getting no venison from moi. Sorry. Hunting has gotten to be too expensive in TX. I can send veggies though. I have a garden in my city backyard. Bake bread too. Taking orders now. Just kidding.

OT

People always think that venison has to be doctored or marinated when in reality if handled properly that's totally unnecessary.

Dream, I haven't eaten any venison in the last six years myself so no deer are currently at risk from dead-eye justthinkin. LOL. And which means you are getting no venison from moi. Sorry. Hunting has gotten to be too expensive in TX. I can send veggies though. I have a garden in my city backyard. Bake bread too. Taking orders now. Just kidding.

Response OT...

Feel free to put them recipes for venison on the recipe thread. I could use a few! I'm hoping the guys bring back something from beer camp, I mean deer camp besides hangovers! :crazy:

I remember Bismarks. the Best ones were custard filled and dusted with confectioner's sugar. I do not remember them in Colorado. In Georgia all you can get is Krystal Doughnuts and they are nothing but a grease laden doughball whose real purpose in life is to give you a heart attack.
I had a misprint in this posting. I ment to say:
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts

I still think that they are pretty nasty. For some reason I always say Krystal's when referring to Krispy Kreme.

Y'all are making me laugh. This is the last O/T response I'm putting up here. Last night, summer squash with red bell peppers and bacon, topped with cheese. Mustard and collards cooked with link sausage, baked sweet taters, and homemade bread, oh and cucumber salad.

Even the smallest garden is rewarding work.

Hi Ben, sorry to hijack your thread. What are you doing this fine Sunday morning besides checking in here? Hope you have a pleasant day.

With the turnover in the hotel and restaurant industry it is very unlikely that anyone is still working in those businesses that were there five years ago.

Y'all are making me laugh. This is the last O/T response I'm putting up here. Last night, summer squash with red bell peppers and bacon, topped with cheese. Mustard and collards cooked with link sausage, baked sweet taters, and homemade bread, oh and cucumber salad.

Even the smallest garden is rewarding work.

Hi Ben, sorry to hijack your thread. What are you doing this fine Sunday morning besides checking in here? Hope you have a pleasant day.
=============================================

Okay,you just had to say what was for dinner last night.
ot.ot.ot.
Sounds sooooo good.
Where do you live? South?
My mom always made mustard and collard greens with bacon.

ot: will pm you next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member